Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confession time........

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Camrat wrote: »
    I did say i had another confession so here go's.......

I was at a house party some years back. The party was in full swing at this point probably about 2-3am.
    All of a sudden there was this huge row in the other room...couple of lads fighting in the sitting room and wrecking the place.
    Anyway, the dude that owned the house wanted everyone to leave he had his fill, shut of the music and banged on the lights OUT OUT OUT he was shouting.

I was really pissed off at him for throwing us out as i/we hadn't caused any trouble and a few of us living so far away had already cleared it with him, thats some of us could sleep on the couch,floor or whatever. We were looking at a €90 taxi to get home.

So before i left i took his goldfish bowl he had on the kitchen window and put it into the microwave and hit the power....
    As i was passing the kitchen after retrieving my coat the last thing i heard was his misses saying to him "whats in the microwave".....and i ran for the door. We haven't spoken since.......

RIP Zig and Zag (The goldfishes names)

I really hope someone here knows you and reports you to the ISPCA.

Deeply unpleasant person :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

old hippy wrote: »
    I really hope someone here knows you and reports you to the ISPCA.

Deeply unpleasant person :mad:

ISPCA, you serious...for goldfish.

The goldfish are dead.....so unless it's the "Cold Case" department of the ISPCA they would tell you to grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Here, lads, seriously. I'm unsubbing from this thread and I suggest ye all do the same rather than give this utter idiot any more attention. He is either:

A) An incredibly immature human being with no sense of decency whatsoever, or

B) A fool with nothing better to do than start a mock thread and sit laughing at all the responses to his "hilarious" anecdotes.

Either way, I'm out. Good luck to you OP, hopefully you'll grow up soon.

The goldfish are dead.....so unless it's the "Cold Case" department of the ISPCA they would tell you to grow up.

Yes, because clearly I'm the one in desperate need of maturity.

shanna83 wrote: »
    Here, lads, seriously. I'm unsubbing from this thread and I suggest ye all do the same rather than give this utter idiot any more attention. He is either:

A) An incredibly immature human being with no sense of decency whatsoever, or

B) A fool with nothing better to do than start a mock thread and sit laughing at all the responses to his "hilarious" anecdotes.

Either way, I'm out. Good luck to you OP, hopefully you'll grow up soon.

They are ****ING CONFESSIONS. This happened years ago when i was immature, i have said over and ****IN over i felt bad about it for **** sake.

There are some amount of moaning bastard on this site....:rolleyes: If you don't like the post dont ****in read them.:cool:

• Advertisement

Yes, because clearly I'm the one in desperate need of maturity.

And yes YOU do need to mature..****in couple of goldfish and you're screaming ISPCA blue murder.........

Why don't you ring the ISPCA and tell them, see what they have to say about the goldfish. I'll take any punishment they see fit to charge me with. (Honestly)

I bet they will tell you to **** off and stop wasting there time.

You're some beaut.....

And yes YOU do need to mature..****in couple of goldfish and you're screaming ISPCA blue murder.........

Why don't you ring the ISPCA and tell them, see what they have to say about the goldfish. I'll take any punishment they see fit to charge me with. (Honestly)

I bet they will tell you to **** off and stop wasting there time.

You're some beaut.....

Yep, I'm a real bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭Floppybits

As that guy Jesus said many moons ago "let those without sin cast the first stone". I am surprised that the country is in the state it is in with all the do gooders who post on boards. Shower of twats the lot of ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Unfollow Unfollow Unfollow...I love that button so much i just had to type it 3 times and now im gonna click it.

S28382 wrote: »
    Unfollow Unfollow Unfollow...I love that button so much i just had to type it 3 times and now im gonna click it.

Thats great, thanks for your input.............very helpful:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Honestly can't believe this thread got so many posts, most yawnworthy thread I think I've seen maybe ever. Also OP, when you confess to acting like a knob making excuses for yourself is pretty pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

The people defending him and trying to kid themselves that everyone behaves that dickishly are hilarious. Folks, I know you feel bad about your behaviour, but no need to project that onto others by deluding yourselves that everyone behaves in a similar manner. They don't. :)

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Honestly can't believe this thread got so many posts, most yawnworthy thread I think I've seen maybe ever. Also OP, when you confess to acting like a knob making excuses for yourself is pretty pathetic.

How or when did i make excuses for what i did...?

Maybe i did i don't remember....Source.

The people defending him and trying to kid themselves that everyone behaves that dickishly are hilarious. Folks, I know you feel bad about your behaviour, but no need to project that onto others by deluding yourselves that everyone behaves in a similar manner. They don't. :)

The poll states 50/50 out of 90 voters.....So some do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Couple of posts up you said this:
    This happened years ago when i was immature, i have said over and ****IN over i felt bad about it for **** sake.

Floppybits wrote: »
    As that guy Jesus said many moons ago "let those without sin cast the first stone". I am surprised that the country is in the state it is in with all the do gooders who post on boards. Shower of twats the lot of ye.

Yes, we're a dreadful lot. It's all down to us, you know. If only we treated more women and defenceless animals badly, things would be so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Banged to rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Yes, we're a dreadful lot. It's all down to us, you know. If only we treated more women and defenceless animals badly, things would be so much better.

Is that you Jesus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

The poll states 50/50 out of 90 voters.....So some do.

I didn´t vote but I think you acted like a nob. Are you genuinely trying to justify your actions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭Jimmy 5F

The OP said himself he did a horrible thing.

What's the problem here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭apollo8

The goldfish are dead.....so unless it's the "Cold Case" department of the ISPCA

Hee.............Just as well you didn't mention the time you dropped a lobster into boiling water in a restaurant.............................

Floppybits wrote: »
    Is that you Jesus?

No, it's someone who can't split his sides laughing over treating women badly and cruelty to animals. Call me Satan...

apollo8 wrote: »
    Hee.............Just as well you didn't mention the time you dropped a lobster into boiling water in a restaurant.............................

You're getting a bit ridiculous now, you do realise that? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

This thread made me lol. Can't believe how many people bit, nice to see a lot of the "new" posters "enjoying" op's story :p

Couple of posts up you said this:[/QUOTE

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Camrat

Quote:
    This happened years ago when i was immature, i have said over and ****IN over i felt bad about it for **** sake.

This is a fact not an excuse.

thanks for the post though.....;)

You're getting a bit ridiculous now, you do realise that? :rolleyes:

Whats ridiculous is your hysterical reaction to the OP's confessions both of which he has stated were carried out when he was younger and immature and he now regrets,what more do you want him to say?
    Frankly i find it hard to believe you or anybody else here have not erred to a similar degree sometime in life.ffs it is not as if he mugged an old lady(I reserve my moral outrage for people such as them that do)

If the spirit intended for this thread,ie people *confessing* their guilty secrets had been followed it had great potential but it was hijacked by the moral police such as yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Frankly i find it hard to believe you or anybody else here have not erred to a similar degree sometime in life
    Why do you find it hard to believe? Don't hold everyone else to your own standards. Nobody's perfect, few people haven't said or done wrong, but I'd say most people actually haven't done similar to what he describes in his opening post.

Why do you find it hard to believe? Don't hold everyone else to your own standards. Nobody's perfect, few people haven't said or done wrong, but I'd say most people actually haven't done similar to what he describes in his opening post.

My standards include forgiveness to people who show remorse something seemingly neither you or some others here believe in???

Whats ridiculous is your hysterical reaction to the OP's confessions both of which he has stated were carried out when he was younger and immature and he now regrets,what more do you want him to say?
    Frankly i find it hard to believe you or anybody else here have not erred to a similar degree sometime in life.ffs it is not as if he mugged an old lady(I reserve my moral outrage for people such as them that do)

If the spirit intended for this thread,ie people *confessing* their guilty secrets had been followed it had great potential but it was hijacked by the moral police such as yourself

It was the laughing and boasting about it that irks. And the casual animal cruelty wasn't very nice, either.

Thread had as much potential as a fart in a wind tunnel. IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

She didn't actually get hurt but....out on the piss one night with the lads in town, i ended up really drunk and stranded with some girl called Emma we had bumped into earlier. Anyway the two of us were having good laugh so we carried on drinking some where around town but the drunker she got the more she was falling over and getting messy. So when we hit O'connell st looking for food and a taxi i noticed her tights were ripped and she had blood on her knee and black all on her dress she looked like she had been through a war...lol. She couldn't manage food she was too bad, hardly standing upright at this stage. So i prop her up against the wall and started hailing a taxi. When one pulled up i jumped in and left her standing there.......breaking my s**t laughing telling the taxi dude to GO GO GO...

never seen her again..Wonder if she'll read this.

Any brave souls out there want to confess. Be aware the Garda us this site so don't confess to much...he he :rolleyes:

Not the worst story ive ever heard, just more of a dickish thing to do tbh

Advertisement