Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confession time........

Options
  • 09-06-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

She didn't actually get hurt but....out on the piss one night with the lads in town, i ended up really drunk and stranded with some girl called Emma we had bumped into earlier. Anyway the two of us were having good laugh so we carried on drinking some where around town but the drunker she got the more she was falling over and getting messy. So when we hit O'connell st looking for food and a taxi i noticed her tights were ripped and she had blood on her knee and black all on her dress she looked like she had been through a war...lol. She couldn't manage food she was too bad, hardly standing upright at this stage. So i prop her up against the wall and started hailing a taxi. When one pulled up i jumped in and left her standing there.......breaking my s**t laughing telling the taxi dude to GO GO GO...

never seen her again..Wonder if she'll read this.

Any brave souls out there want to confess. Be aware the Garda us this site so don't confess to much...he he :rolleyes:

Is Camrat's Confession worst than your's 55 votes

Yes, Worst story i have ever heard.
    0% 0 votes
    No, You have done unspeakable thing's you'll take to the grave.
    100% 55 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well...that's not a story you should be too proud of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

If a male friend of mine did that I'd slap him stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

You sound like a mighty prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I fell off my high horse once. Nobody saw me though, so I got back up on it quickly.

That's was a terrible thing to do OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Camrat wrote: »
    I didn't actually get hurt but....out on the piss one night with the lads in town, i ended up really drunk and stranded with some girl called Emma we had bumped into earlier. Anyway the two of us were having good laugh so we carried on drinking some where around town but the drunker she got the more she was falling over and getting messy. So when we hit O'connell st looking for food and a taxi i noticed her tights were ripped and she had blood on her knee and black all on her dress she looked like she had been through a war...lol. She couldn't manage food she was too bad, hardly standing upright at this stage. So i prop her up against the wall and started hailing a taxi. When one pulled up i jumped in and left her standing there.......breaking my s**t laughing telling the taxi dude to GO GO GO...

Any brave souls out there want to confess. Be aware the Garda us this site so don't confess to much...he he :rolleyes:

I confess that I find your anecdote stupid and boring, and that I'd hate to go out drinking with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

and they say chivalry is dead :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I confess that I find your anecdote stupid and boring, and that I'd hate to go out drinking with you.
    I would hate to go drinking with Emma, nothing worse than someone who can't hold their drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I didn't actually get hurt but....out on the piss one night with the lads in town, i ended up really drunk and stranded with some girl called Emma we had bumped into earlier...

...never seen her again.

Emma dodged a bullet there tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I would hate to go drinking with Emma, nothing worse than someone who can't hold their drink.

Someone who gets you drunk and abandons you?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭ilovebiology

I didn't actually get hurt but....out on the piss one night with the lads in town, i ended up really drunk and stranded with some girl called Emma we had bumped into earlier. Anyway the two of us were having good laugh so we carried on drinking some where around town but the drunker she got the more she was falling over and getting messy. So when we hit O'connell st looking for food and a taxi i noticed her tights were ripped and she had blood on her knee and black all on her dress she looked like she had been through a war...lol. She couldn't manage food she was too bad, hardly standing upright at this stage. So i prop her up against the wall and started hailing a taxi. When one pulled up i jumped in and left her standing there.......breaking my s**t laughing telling the taxi dude to GO GO GO...

How could you laugh so much at something like that? Not funny at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I didn't actually get hurt

Well sure as long as you were ok OP, who cares if this Emma got home ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Well your a ****. Should could have been assaulted. That story is nothing to be proud of.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,034 ✭✭✭✭event

so no one has any stories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I take it its a troll, if not thats a seriously ****ed up thing to do. you bad bad boy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Did you use the rank to get a cab or wave one down on the street? Which do you think is better op? I'm in Dublin next weekend and just wondering how I will get home drunk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Oh boo hoo poor Emma......Why don't yous go sit under a rainbow and write me a poem you loser's. Its not like i left her in the middle of the wood or something, not like she was going to bleed out from the scratch on her knee. Why don't yous put it up on facebook. See it we can find her.

Emma I'm so sorry, Can i make it up to you......Fancy a few pints.;)

event wrote: »
    so no one has any stories?
    I have no stories like that.

I've wasted my life.:(. . . .

edit;

I remember one,

An old drunken horrible old man once paid me a tenner to take chips home to his wife so he could stay in the pub. I took the tenner and threw the chips over the hedge.

Does that count?

you loser's.

Stopped reading there's.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Oh boo hoo poor Emma......Why don't yous go sit under a rainbow and write me a poem you loser's. Its not like i left her in the middle of the wood or something, not like she was going to bleed out from the scratch on her knee. Why don't yous put it up on facebook. See it we can find her.

What was your intention in starting this thread? Were you hoping that people would reassure you that you didn't act like a complete d*ck?

I have no stories like that.

I've wasted my life.:(. . . .

edit;

I remember one,

An old drunken horrible old man once paid me a tenner to take chips home to his wife so he could stay in the pub. I took the tenner and threw the chips over the hedge.

Does that count?

Yeah man that count's. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Emma won't remember. No harm done.

Yeah man that count's. :D
    Thanks. I feel so . . . . validated.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The actions of an absolute bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Sound man.

Stop saying yous. And your story is boring.

What was your intention in starting this thread? Were you hoping that people would reassure you that you didn't act like a complete d*ck?

Wanted to give people a chance to confess. Spill the bean's.

Ever fart and a bit of poop comes out.......Ever masterbate in a traffic jam.

you know just run on mill stuff nothing to serious.:rolleyes:

Have you ever scratched your bum and smelled your finger afterwards?

Have you ever got jizz on your hand and tasted a bit?

Have you ever failed to troll a forum?

I'm guessing you have.

You are going to get 'bored of boards' pretty quickly, newbie.

Nobody here posts to that low of a standard, not even on AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

you weren't in Howth yesterday were you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

This isnt going to plan is it !

Advertisement