Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Business Exam

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

omg i cant imagine not coming on boards after the jc :( ive met so many people here :(

We're very nice people :P Are you doing TY or 5th year?

Back on topic: Wasn't Paper 1 lovely today? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

Jijsaw wrote: »
    We're very nice people :P Are you doing TY or 5th year?

Back on topic: Wasn't Paper 1 lovely today? :)

going on to 5th :P Ugh i preferred paper 2 :/

going on to 5th :P Ugh i preferred paper 2 :/

Paper 2 was a bit mph, didn't like Question 3 as mentioned above ^^but I think I got all the rest of the questions (I did all the theory ones)

Paper 2 was a bit mph, didn't like Question 3 as mentioned above ^^but I think I got all the rest of the questions (I did all the theory ones)

i did all the accounts my favourite :P they got me through the exam :L i liked the delivery one too

i did all the accounts my favourite :P they got me through the exam :L i liked the delivery one too

Ah the delivery questions, always great :D I can't do accountancy...my brain just doesn't register it, I start perspiring, my breath starts coming in short, quick gasps, tears erupt from my eyelids, my face turns a light shade of magenta and I pass out*

*This might not be actually true, I just have a memory like a sieve and hate maths

• Advertisement

Ah the delivery questions, always great :D I can't do accountancy...my brain just doesn't register it, I start perspiring, my breath starts coming in short, quick gasps, tears erupt from my eyelids, my face turns a light shade of magenta and I pass out*

*This might not be actually true, I just have a memory like a sieve and hate maths

looool i hated accounting too but my stuck up arse of a teacher annoyed me when she looked down on me :L so i learned it

looool i hated accounting too but my stuck up arse of a teacher annoyed me when she looked down on me :L so i learned it

My business teacher is so sound, the nicest lady you could ever meet and she loves taken the piss out of other students :P She's gas craic!

My business teacher is so sound, the nicest lady you could ever meet and she loves taken the piss out of other students :P She's gas craic!

our one comes in with her louis vuiton and purple tights with her head raised high like shes a queen... are you doing ty or 5th year btw

our one comes in with her louis vuiton and purple tights with her head raised high like shes a queen... are you doing ty or 5th year btw

5th year, sorry for the late reply *puts on high-nasal stereotypical nerd voice* I was tidying up my library *hitches glasses up nose* I got new books so my music shelves needed rearranging :P

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

you'll never guess what i did?? u know the question where it asked to draw a bar chart?? me the thick ejet like i am drew a pie chart which btw didn't work out because btw i didn't bring in my geo set:(
    how srewed am i????????????????????

• Advertisement

you'll never guess what i did?? u know the question where it asked to draw a bar chart?? me the thick ejet like i am drew a pie chart which btw didn't work out because btw i didn't bring in my geo set:(
    how srewed am i????????????????????

Aww I think it was worth 12 marks, you attempted some-sort of graph so maybe 2 or 3 marks for attempt? Don't worry about it "Live and let Live"

Aww I think it was worth 12 marks, you attempted some-sort of graph so maybe 2 or 3 marks for attempt? Don't worry about it "Live and let Live"
    stop my friends all saw me drawing circles for ages and never said anythin! they asked me after the exam about that question then!! i was about to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

stop my friends all saw me drawing circles for ages and never said anythin! they asked me after the exam about that question then!! i was about to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

your in an exam how could they tell you? dw i did the same for geography

5th year, sorry for the late reply *puts on high-nasal stereotypical nerd voice* I was tidying up my library *hitches glasses up nose* I got new books so my music shelves needed rearranging :P

we can be 5th year study buds :P do you live in dublin? im moving there this summer

your in an exam how could they tell you? dw i did the same for geography
    what happened in geo???:P

what happened in geo???:P

well im **** at question 5 i only do it to draw the maps cause ill get the 0 marks and i can never do the theory bit.... and guess what i thought it said draw an os map instead of saying aerial photograph.... and the only reason i did it was to get my 10 marks :( and there was another question i could have got 20 marks on at least if i did it... oh well screw that ****, roll on french and history

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

Ah boyshh!!!
    If you thought drawing a pie chart was bad, I had forgotten my pencil case at home!!!
    And just realised it around 10 mins before the exam, luckily got a blue and black pen from my mate but then came the bar chart question in which I had to do it free hand !!!-1st world problems

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

I wrote down my answers so if any1's are similar, happy day :P
    Paper 1:
    Household Budget (Question 1): 5989
    Shop trading (Question 2): 1450
    Income + Expenditure (Question 2): 290
    Hire Puchase (Question 5): 6650
    Loan (Question 5): 4972.50

Paper 2:
    Trading Profit + Loss A/C (Question 4): 108,200
    Balance Sheet (Question 4): 508,200

well im **** at question 5 i only do it to draw the maps cause ill get the 0 marks and i can never do the theory bit.... and guess what i thought it said draw an os map instead of saying aerial photograph.... and the only reason i did it was to get my 10 marks :( and there was another question i could have got 20 marks on at least if i did it... oh well screw that ****, roll on french and history
    poor you! i'd say you'll get half marks cause like you attempted it and would of gotten it right if u read it right you'll be fine i forgot to label it and everythin sure! less stress more success haha:cool:

zubikhan wrote: »
    Ah boyshh!!!
    If you thought drawing a pie chart was bad, I had forgotten my pencil case at home!!!
    And just realised it around 10 mins before the exam, luckily got a blue and black pen from my mate but then came the bar chart question in which I had to do it free hand !!!-1st world problems
    haha sure i do homeec and i wasn't the bit nervous for the practical i was there hummin away setting up and i had like half hour left over! 5 mins before exam began i realised i didn't have my ingredients out!it was so embarrasing:o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

haha sure i do homeec and i wasn't the bit nervous for the practical i was there hummin away setting up and i had like half hour left over! 5 mins before exam began i realised i didn't have my ingredients out!it was so embarrasing:o

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Trait

I balanced the Trading,P+L Appropriation a/c and balance sheet which was weird because I never get it. Paper 1 was fairly easy I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Linda98

Loved the business exam, hope to get my A in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Sometimes geography is worded terribly, ''Draw a sketch map of this photograph''
    >Sketch map of a photo
    >Sketch map, photo

They should really just say sketch photo

Advertisement