Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protesters smash Windscreen of Minister Hogan Car, protesters to complain!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Not a great thing to judge tbh.

Never read so much utter crap in a thread, really, amazingly ignorant stuff in here.

The intelligence of people in here would make you question the theory of evolution, it really would.

Yet you choose not to beam down and enlighten us with your superior intellect, preferring to criticise and throw out disparaging comments from afar.Really, I'm despairing as to where evolution is taking us.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

mike65 wrote: »
    You couldn't make it up so I won't

Ya lucky Big Phil didn't get out and tax you around the ear with a folder! Seriously though the cheek of these upstart agitators is quite something to behold.

Quoting from the charter:
    If your OP consists of nothing more than a two-line thought that just popped into your head, don't start a thread. Again, that will be treated as trolling - the thread will be deleted, and you'll be banned or infracted, depending on how egregious the example is.

As for the quality of some of the posts on this thread:
    Certain standards of debate are expected, and will be enforced. Your posts must contribute to debate, not derail it or drag it into mob chanting. There's been a serious decrease in the signal to noise ratio in the forum recently, and that trend requires reversal.
    If your posts consists of little more than a statement that some group of people or other are bad people and/or deserve prison/execution as traitors, think long and hard before pressing "submit", because we'll be treating that as trolling from here on in.

There is an existing Property tax thread for all your Phil, Government and protestor bashing needs.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement