Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The awkward moment when you punch a scumbag and he doesn't get back up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

That's a terrible video. You can barely see anything. Still if you start throwing slaps at someone it's to be expected that they are going to start throwing them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

Point 1- If that was my son hitting a woman, garda or not the hiding he got would be nothing to the beating he would get off me.
    Point 2- I def think the height requirement should be brought back in. Too many small gardai on the beat, like it or not sometimes in the line of duty you have to get a bit physical with gob****es.
    In training yesterday I dominated a 85 kg lad I'm only 60kg so being big doesn't always help, we should train guards in boxing at the very least and I mean train not just a bit in templemore they should be training throughout their careers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

In training yesterday I dominated a 85 kg lad I'm only 60kg so being big doesn't always help, we should train guards in boxing at the very least and I mean train not just a bit in templemore they should be training throughout their careers

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

What's a bulla? Apparently the Garda is "dead wirra bulla"

poolboy wrote: »

Bullet

• Advertisement

ya thats my life

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

poolboy wrote: »

She should have been lifted and charged for threatening a garda's life for that. A zero tolerance with these skangers is whats needed in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

She should have been lifted and charged for threatening a garda's life for that. A zero tolerance with these skangers is whats needed in the city centre.

Id put them in a big camp and left nature take its course.

Riamfada wrote: »

only if we can add scumbags in suits and scumbags who live of daddy's money to the residents list of said camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

I'm loving all these scumbag threads of late :D

Because we need to raise scumbag awareness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I think the embarrassment of getingt knocked out by a short, fat female guard should be punishment enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

I don't like these catch-all terms like skanger. What does it even mean? You might say it means 'lout', yet nobody is likely to call a Dalkey lout a skanger. There is an undeniable geographic term here that I don't think is appropriate.

Louts are louts, gobsh1tes are gobsh1tes, just stick them under the one heading and leave them to bate the heads of each other.

T'is an old video. I believe it was not the Garda, but the security guard (seen in the black shirt with Security in white on the back) who knocks the knacker out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Feck that. Teach em krav maga.

Love the way the skangers are screaming "your dead" at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

There's a difference between a well-conditioned and skilled athlete of a small stature and someone just being short and fat. Also unless there's a large skill deficit, size matters a lot in fighting.

I don't like these catch-all terms like skanger. What does it even mean? You might say it means 'lout', yet nobody is likely to call a Dalkey lout a skanger. There is an undeniable geographic term here that I don't think is appropriate.

Louts are louts, gobsh1tes are gobsh1tes, just stick them under the one heading and leave them to bate the heads of each other.

'Skanger' kind of replaced 'knacker' as a general term for inner city scumbags in tracksuits as travellers were getting offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

That. Was. Epic.

Whats all this 'what do you mean by scumbags? Are we including paedo priests, bankers etc? Its not so easy'

Cant we just be honest and say these people were just knackers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Riamfada wrote: »

They would breed. It's what vermin do.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Funny vid OP. Just for the sake of clarity though, which bit was the 'awkward' bit, as per your title? I think I may have it confused with the 'funny' bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Grayson wrote: »
    Love the way the skangers are screaming "your dead" at the end.

I lulled at how they call the police scum but in the same sentence threatened them with a bullet in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭ted1

old hippy wrote: »
    I can assure you I won't be defending police brutality. Hope they bring an action against the uniform.

Entirely self defence, kop the f**k on its left wing tits like you who are the dregs if society

• Registered Users Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭ted1

sadly this is boards so it will quickly descend into an anti working class circle jerk

however lad got what he deserved scumbaggery has to be stopped in all levels of society

They sounded like members of our indegnious nomadic tribe to me, so nothing working class about them, we'll not legal work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

This is old news.

I love the end

'I no yur face. Yur ded. A bulla t de hed'

twould make a nice auto tune.

ted1 wrote: »
    Entirely self defence, kop the f**k on its left wing tits like you who are the dregs if society

Whoa there! In fairness, it's the scumbags in the video who are the dregs of society, not old hippy. He's just a bit of a bleeding heart...bless him :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

I can assure you I won't be defending police brutality. Hope they bring an action against the uniform.
    Ahh will you stop. I'm the first to shout "police brutality", when it actually is - that tool plain squared up to a cop, for no good reason, and started swinging - he deserved a good smack in the gob.

If someone is protesting peacefully and a tool of a cop starts batoning them - that's wrong. If you start a fight with a Cop and they deck you good and proper, tough, you got what you looked for. The louders screaming "Dardden,ahh, ye baxters" at the cops in the video also need a severe slapping. Good enough for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Whoa there! In fairness, it's the scumbags in the video who are the dregs of society, not old hippy. He's just a bit of a bleeding heart...bless him :P

I'm such a bleeding heart the dry cleaning bills are horrendous.

Seriously, I don't condone violence, be it carried out by members of the public or the authorities. If that makes me the "dregs of society" and a "left wing tit" - so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Seriously, I don't condone violence, be it carried out by members of the public or the authorities. If that makes me the "dregs of society" and a "left wing tit" - so be it.

Who iniatated the violence? It was a simple matter of self defense. What more can you say without being ludicrous.

Also I am left wing and not screaming police brutality. Probably because I don't start violence with trained women who have batons in their hand. It's odd how that works in my favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭dirtyden

That is a noble sentiment. People who enforce the law can generally ill afford such noble sentiments. Sometimes it is necessary to use force to deal with violent criminals. What should the guards do arrest people with hugs?

It is easy to take the high moral ground on everything, easy when you are sitting in front of a computer.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Who iniatated the violence? It was a simple matter of self defense. What more can you say without being ludicrous.

Also I am left wing and not screaming police brutality. Probably because I don't start violence with trained women who have batons in their hand. It's odd how that works in my favour.

Well, perhaps I'm over reacting a wee bit. One just gets a bit exasperated by the sheer volume of "skanger" related posts.

As I said, I don't much care for violence, no matter who's dishing it out.

Advertisement