Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The awkward moment when you punch a scumbag and he doesn't get back up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Pardon my french,

but that was fúcking brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

This is absolutely disgusting. It's becoming a more prevalent problem by the day. I for one want to do something about it. Who will join my campaign?

Say no to vertical videos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Thinly veiled sterilise the working class thread.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

The real problem here is that people are still using ****ty phones!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Hahaha what a bunch of animals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Inb4 some a*sehole defending the scum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Scylla wrote: »
    Inb4 some a*sehole defending the scum.

I can assure you I won't be defending police brutality. Hope they bring an action against the uniform.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The irony of the knackers calling the guards 'knackers' at the end. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,472 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    The real problem here is that people are still using ****ty phones!

Video is ancient, has been uploaded on Youtube for a few years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'm none the wiser having watched the video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

old hippy wrote: »

**** off. It doesn't matter what your accent is like, if someone carries on like that they deserve a dig in the mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I can assure you I won't be defending police brutality. Hope they bring an action against the uniform.

Brutality!? She should have finished the job and put that animal down.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hope they bring an action against the uniform.

He has a point, the cycle Garda uniform does look a bit ****.

Give them something like these and send them out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    He has a point, the cycle Garda uniform does look a bit gay

The helmets are handy in this this type of situation though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

I would have loved to have seen those eejits shouting "you're dead" at the guards to have been arrested too.

I didn't see any police brutality in that video. Some scumbag comes over looking for trouble, gets warned and then gets into a scrap with a guard and ends up laid out. What the hell did he expect? The guard to just stand there while he's swinging at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

sadly this is boards so it will quickly descend into an anti working class circle jerk

however lad got what he deserved scumbaggery has to be stopped in all levels of society

sadly this is boards so it will quickly descend into an anti working class circle jerk

however lad got what he deserved scumbaggery has to be stopped in all levels of society

• Registered Users Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I would have loved to have seen those eejits shouting "you're dead" at the guards to have been arrested too.

I didn't see any police brutality in that video. Some scumbag comes over looking for trouble, gets warned and then gets into a scrap with a guard and ends up laid out. What the hell did he expect? The guard to just stand there while he's swinging at him.

Was the guard who decked the ginger not a woman? Makes it even better if it was!!

So you think working class people act like those morons in the video? You think working class = scumbag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

Was the guard who decked the ginger not a woman? Makes it even better if it was!!

Yes. It was an impressive display.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

You might be right. Probably why he thought he could take her. And makes his comeuppance all the more enjoyable for us to watch. :D

ban gardai are viscous yokes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭con___manx1

fair play to the ban garda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Apt username is apt

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

What were they being arrested for? Background to the incident anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Does Crime.ie just look for old videos to post them again? I'm nearly 100% sure I've seen this before a number of months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

Does Crime.ie just look for old videos to post them again? I'm nearly 100% sure I've seen this before a number of months ago.

Yeah there are a few other videos of it I think. One from up above as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

fair play to the ban garda
    +1
    I wouldn't be the guards biggest fan but that banner was a warrior, out numbered, obviously sh1tting herself and little scumbag tries to take advantage and attack her. I'd say the headache lasted a while after the whacking she gave him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Do people think she should have just sat there and let herself be attacked? Heh, get real. That, my friends, is self-defence. And it is legit. Just because she is in a uniform does not mean she cannot use force when it is used on her. Police brutality is when the coppers go overboard on someone for *no* reason or use excessive force. If you consider that excessive you've never taken a punch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Point 1- If that was my son hitting a woman, garda or not the hiding he got would be nothing to the beating he would get off me.
    Point 2- I def think the height requirement should be brought back in. Too many small gardai on the beat, like it or not sometimes in the line of duty you have to get a bit physical with gob****es.

Advertisement