Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a male teenager.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Seachmall wrote: »
    As a determinist I suggest psuedorandom is the only form of random so their interchangeable use is entirely justifiable.

I wouldn't argue with that either. But you've just shattered a thousand teenagers by revealing, with mathematical precision, that they are in fact conformists! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You do nothing, you are nothing, you sit in here all day and play that sick repulsive electric twanger! I carried an M16 and you, you carry that...that...that.. guitar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

:o so probably just me who's mates were 1980s football hooligans so.. if it's any help, "Casual" was pretty much the look for the equivalent 1980's teenager - much like the Chavsters of today, only more stylish, well, IMO. If you didn't have a Pringle, a Lyle and Scott would do. And Lacoste made your Polo t-shirt if Fred Perry didn't. The Diadoras were non-negotiable though and Farah was where it was at. Basically, taking old-lads golf clothes and ruffing the look up. Fighting was a part of the look, the Chelsea smilers and inter-city crews were casuals. Plenty of lads got turned over for their Diadoras as they were very expensive - at one stage if you bought them instead of took them off someone, you were a bit of a cissy.

There is an aspect of that fashion still around for sure, Lyle and Scott, FP and Lacoste polo's are still very popular here, especially in Dublin. See a bit of Stone Island too but not that much, its expensive. Polo's are usually around the €150 mark

They are infinitely better than any Hollister/A & F stuff imo anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Damn young whippersnappers driving around and shooting all the jobs. Why I oughtta...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hey, what's the new David Beckham look these days?

.. Hi Ho, it's off to the barbers I go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement