Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Episode 9: Have NOT read the books/BEWARE SPOILERS MOD NOTE POST #1

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Dirk Hardpeck

Syferus wrote: »
    Breaking Bad's best is still better than anything GoT has done, same goes for Mad Men. Plenty of non-running shows that have had more juicy moments than the Red Wedding.

It's like comparing an apple with an apple pie, it sounds good but the shows are taking aim at very different things. Game of Thrones is (mostly) great at what it does.

Ohh, the way Breaking Bad fans talk objectively about the show in comparison to others really rustles my jimmies. You see, it's my opinion that Breaking Bad isn't anywhere near Game of Thrones on a dramatic scale, nor has it any characters you can connect with. I can't speak for Mad Men but Breaking Bad is monumentally overrated. It's "best" was Ozymandias but who cares about Skylar & Walt Jr? Or Hank?
    Jesse turns into a rat bastard that no one should care about,
    Walt a scumbag, it's impossible to feel sorry for anyone in Breaking Bad.

TLDR GoT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

MOD EDIT Posting spoilers for other shows and not warning people is a BIG no no - 1 weeks holday thanks for that :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Season 5 of Breaking Bad was crap. GoT was much better in 2013 although I'd definitely say season 3 is the worst so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

snausages wrote: »
    Season 5 of Breaking Bad was crap. GoT was much better in 2013 although I'd definitely say season 3 is the worst so far.

I actually thought season three was better than season 2.

I love breaking bad and GOT, but comparing them is like saying football's better than oasis.

Advertisement