Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most manly thing you did today?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Jester252 wrote: »
    Replaced a spark plug

One spark plug? Lawn mower or Ferrari one wonders?

I took the Inlet Manifold Runner Control mechanism out of my car, opened it up, reorganised the cogs and re-installed it....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I punched a pug.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Sneezed into a man sized tissue earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

NothingMan wrote: »
    Had 4 shítes.

Why so women always seem to be constipated?

Got my 4th star on boards.... Don't believe I wasted my 10,000th post talking shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Stubbed my toe and yelped in pain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

I ate a Yorkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Came twice on the same hard on... but that's just like any other day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

1ZRed wrote: »
    Came twice on the same hard on... but that's just like any other day ;)

Toooooo much information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

After I arose today I was splashing my face with water at the sink to wake me up, as you do, and as I walked over to the window to ascertain if it was "Shorts Weather" a single drop of water rolled off my beard and down my chest.

In that moment I felt like a king among men. I also put on the shorts despite it being a little drizzly outside. Hear me Roar!! :eek:

So as I have my skinny-late-frappuccino and strawberries for brunch I'd like to know what manly things ye have done today?

Most manly thing i did today was go out and earn a living

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

I punched a pug.
    I ate a Yorkie

we are a nation of dog lovers no more...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I did nothing manly today...at all. I havent brushed my hair yet if that counts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lifted a heavy bag of rubbish into the bin by myself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Walked on lego with a smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I ate a Yorkie

Man bites dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

stood when i got on the luas because i knew it would get busy later down the line, and then when you give up your seat everyone thinks youre trying to be a hero for doing it.......... not a very manly day so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

Stood in front of two nurses wearing nowt but a ridiculous looking c0ck sock thing.

Managed not to get a bonk on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

JD DABA wrote: »
    Stood in front of two nurses wearing nowt but a ridiculous looking c0ck sock thing.

Managed not to get a bonk on.

That's probably the opposite of manly....unless they were male nurses

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

hmmm maybe you're right.

I should have chased them around with my c0cksock boner to the tune of carry-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I sat on the bog for about an hour today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

I didn't cry when I got a really painful toothache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

hmmm maybe you're right.

I should have chased them around with my c0cksock boner to the tune of carry-on.

Atta boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

banie01 wrote: »
    Got hold of my 24" pry bar and ripped up 49 450mm2 patio slabs!
    Then laying and leveling a load of fresh paving sand to get ready to lay nice fresh new slabs
    Physical labour in pursuit of laying a new patio and building myself a big new BBQ pit and smoker!
    Mmmmmm fire and meat!

So you even lift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

syklops wrote: »
    Man bites dog.

LMAO, wish I had, the dog might not have given me heartburn :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Most manliest thing I did today?

Pee standing up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I flirted my way out of a parking ticket. I only had to stop for 10 mins and figured i'd get away with sticking a ticket from earlier in the week on the dash board, came back to find the traffic warden taking my details, i half heartedly pointed at my ticket and gave her the i was only 2 minutes line and she said "obviously you think you're cuter than me" and i reply with my best creepy cheesy smile "i can't imagine there are too many cuter than you, have you ever considered modelling?" She laughed and let me go! Yay me:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The most manly thing I have done today is reported sbsquarepants for illegal parking and fraud to the Gardaí.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Told my missus that I'd hoover the sitting room any damned way I pleased and if she didn't like it, tough..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

hmmm maybe you're right.

More like the Benny Hill show.

Most manly thing I did today was to defrost the overflowing office freezer drawer with a knife. Sadly, it was also the most job satisfaction I got in the last week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

managed to fix my hair straightener without breaking a nail, or getting an owie - result

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

day 110 , still havent showered. My hair and beard now resemble Robin Williams from Jumanji. Can knock a horse over with my bodily odour at 20 paces. Am going to the park later on with a net and a spear and will catch my dinner, fox, dog bird, child........

Advertisement