Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bigger Girls: Are They More Popular than We Think?

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I don't think they're more popular, its just some guys will get up on anything. As one guy said, "They're like moped's... fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to find out."

What a delightful human being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

I don't think they're more popular, its just some guys will get up on anything. As one guy said, "They're like moped's... fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to find out."

Do guys who say that realise how trite they sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

big difference to getting up on anything and being ATTRACTED to getting up on anything. one is desperation, the other is a wider open outlook on women in al their wonderous sizes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Do guys who say that realise how trite they sound?

Probably not, but its all just a laugh to them. Some guys would be embarrassed to be seen with a bigger girl though, even if he likes her and is not just using her for the ride.

If you've seen the film The Inbetweeners you'll know what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Probably not, but its all just a laugh to them. Some guys would be embarrassed to be seen with a bigger girl though, even if he likes her and is not just using her for the ride.

All that tell us is they're teenagers, or grown up men who think like teenagers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Lol. The InBetweeners as a reference point for how men think and act. You don't have much faith in your fellow men do you Davey? :pac:
    Probably not, but its all just a laugh to them.
    Still seem like cuntts though.

/shrug

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Well then the big ladies would be well advised to stay big, as it will filter such lamers out of their lives.

Bodice still loves the big ladies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Sounds in no way desperate, degrading or c*ntish atall... So this is where I've been going wrong all these years!

If only some people just stood back and were to see what they just wrote :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I told a workmates I don't find bigger women attractive and some were genuinely offended. I got asked a question and I answered it honestly, I have a mate who doesn't like slim women but no one cares?

Bigger women are very popular amongst men I find down here in Kilkenny.... Fair play everyone has there own taste and type...just don't get offended when I state my preferences!

Sirsok wrote: »
    I told a workmates I don't find bigger women attractive and some were genuinely offended. I got asked a question and I answered it honestly
    Yeh that's ridiculous. Personal preference isn't something you can control. And I'd prefer a guy saying he doesn't fancy overweight women to an idiot saying he'd ride them but ensure his mates didn't find out.

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »
    Sounds in no way desperate, degrading or c*ntish atall... So this is where I've been going wrong all these years!

If only some people just stood back and were to see what they just wrote :rolleyes:

It tells you a lot about a poster when they see no problem saying...
    I don't think they're more popular, its just some guys will get up on anything.

...and none of what it tells you is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

A guy who lives near me used to refer to his wife as 'no show-pony but she'll do for riding round the house' in a half-joking manner, whether she was present or not. He stopped when his wife start referring to him as 'no prime stallion but he'll do for keeping the grass down in the lawn.'

A guy who lives near me used to refer to his wife as 'no show-pony but she'll do for riding round the house' in a half-joking manner, whether she was present or not. He stopped when his wife start referring to him as 'no prime stallion but he'll do for keeping the grass down in the lawn.'

He sounds like another charmer :).

All the same it's a shame she had to resort to the same tactics to get him to stop.

Lol. The InBetweeners as a reference point for how men think and act. You don't have much faith in your fellow men do you Davey? :pac:

Believe me, there are plenty of grown up men with the same mindset.

The words "Grown up" being used very loosely presumably.

Anyone who thinks that little of women has issues tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

And those men are tossers. I have no problem believing they exist, believe me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Jaysus do you think you're telling us something we don't know, man? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Jaysus do you think you're telling us something we don't know, man? :)

Well, some people here seem to be a bit on the shocked and appalled side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Shocked and appalled are two very strong words. I'd say don't like it but aren't surprised. Everyone's supposedly "shocked and appalled" in AH and tbh, I'd take it with a pinch of salt most of the time.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Exactly. Some even find it difficult to comprehend an 18 year old girl going after an older man, so excuse me for having to point out the obvious.

• Advertisement

Some even find it difficult to comprehend an 18 year old girl going after an older man
    Think you're mixing up not believing it's a regular occurrence with not believing it happens. Of course it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭camel jockey

I like plus size but not BBW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Some guys are like that but there are some attractive girls who are bigger too. It just depends on individual taste.

Also, there are very ordinary looking girls (big and small) who don't see themselves as ordinary looking and actually act like supermodel divas and just constantly live in a fantasy land where they marry a Peter Andre lookalike. So it's not always the case that a girl who looks like she'd be ''easier'', actually is easier.

Pug160 wrote: »
    Some guys are like that but there are some attractive girls who are bigger too. It just depends on individual taste.

Also, there are very ordinary looking girls (big and small) who don't see themselves as ordinary looking and actually act like supermodel divas and just constantly live in a fantasy land where they marry a Peter Andre lookalike. So it's not always the case that a girl who looks like she'd be ''easier'', actually is easier.

Wow.

Pug160 wrote: »

And on that note. I think we're done here.

Mostly a good thread but it's done its time and I think it's best if we close it before descends into the misogynistic tripe that we are doing quite well without.

If anyone has any genuinely good reasons for leaving it open, I'm happy to listen via PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement