Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Note €200 at O2 Store Online (€160 with Priority Upgrade code)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Good price, I imagine they want to shift them and get people buying the note 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

How do you get the priority discount and can the note be unlocked easily?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 arnold72

meteor do galaxy note 2 on bill 99 euro o the 49 a month tariff unlimited calls unlimited texts unlimited landlines and 5 gb data . its not bad the note is a lovely phone / mini tablet lol
    thats the galaxy not 1 i think its not the latest model that would be the note 2 lite but the price is good by any standards i paid 170 for galaxy ace at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

ciano1 wrote: »
    How do you get the priority discount and can the note be unlocked easily?

To get the Priority discount code you need to register with O2 Online, then register with Priority Moments. The code is for O2 customers upgrading only: http://o2priority.ie/moments/User/Validate Then log in to your O2 Account online click, Check for Upgrade, buy the phone, then enter the Priority code at checkout. I haven't a clue about unlocking this, sorry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

I found an old o2 sim and registered.. I clicked redeem the 20% off offer and they sent me a code, now what? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 arnold72

when your with your operator a while they should unlock it , you give them the imei number , under the batery they send you a code place different sim in add code should work , or go to repairs shop get it unlocked for 10 to 20 euro ...

ciano1 wrote: »
    I found an old o2 sim and registered.. I clicked redeem the 20% off offer and they sent me a code, now what? :pac:

Go to the O2 Online Store, on the left side click Prepay, then Upgrade, you'll be asked to Login. If you're eligible for an upgrade, you just buy the phone, enter the code at Checkout and get 20% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

Just bought this. Insanely good offer. If you are eligible for an upgrade you can just enter the code PRIUP20 to get the discount. It will work whether or not you register for priority moments. Also regarding unlocking. This phone and all the others in the Samsung Galaxy series can be unlocked using an app from the play store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Boom, just got this.. moved from a sim only bill to this on a 6 month contract at no cost.. I dunno how but their CS staff are fantastic..!

Thanks OP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Out of stock now

Anyone know if they'll get them back in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Great price but its just too big. Couldn't pull the trigger on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

Can anyone suggest a case for this?

BostonB wrote: »
    Great price but its just too big. Couldn't pull the trigger on it.

Speaking of big , how does one manage to get >17000 posts in 7 years? You must eat, sleep and drink boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Del007 wrote: »
    Out of stock now

Anyone know if they'll get them back in stock?

Probably not its looks like it was a clearance of limited stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

bromley52 wrote: »

You may need a suit case for this. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I'd highly recommend the Flip cover.
    It replaces the back cover and protects the screen very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

In theory, they should sell the S3 for €179 then..that'll get rid of that old stock..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

GobBass wrote: »
    In theory, they should sell the S3 for €179 then..that'll get rid of that old stock..:D

Your just jealous cause you missed it..

250px-Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

I went for this case in the end. Some mixed reviews but for the price and slim size it seems good. I used the BT11AA trick for delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Your just jealous cause you missed it..

250px-Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

You damn right I'm jealous. :D

I went for this case in the end. Some mixed reviews but for the price and slim size it seems good. I used the BT11AA trick for delivery.

Snazzy! Do you think they'll deliver it though? You could have used ParcelMotel, only worth it if you still had one of the first 2 free stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Ye all think this offer is no more now that they're out of stock, or would they be getting more in?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

IrishKev wrote: »
    Ye all think this offer is no more now that they're out of stock, or would they be getting more in?

I ordered one while still in stock. My friend wanted one but they were out of stock so I told him to keep checking and he ended up being able to order one after checking a few times. I did the same when the offer for the galaxy beam was out of stock in the CPW and it was sent to me so you could get lucky if you keep checking.

Savage deal BTW OP cheers.

Oracle wrote: »
    Snazzy! Do you think they'll deliver it though? You could have used ParcelMotel, only worth it if you still had one of the first 2 free stays.

I have ordered loads of stuff from Amazon using the BT11AA trick and everything eventually gets delivered. It could take up to 2 weeks but I'm in no rush.

I have ordered loads of stuff from Amazon using the BT11AA trick and everything eventually gets delivered. It could take up to 2 weeks but I'm in no rush.

OK Great. I just though cos its not direct from Amazon it might be iffy. Thanks for the info though might try it some time.

P.S. Orange cover also looks good: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007BZQF88

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Hey guys is this just an online deal?
    Can I go to an O2 store tommrow and buy one?
    Can I get one in white?
    Will they be back in stock??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭pah

cgarrad wrote: »

You need to be rooted but its very straightforward to do.
    I also have a copy of the APK file used before it was being charged for. Not sure if that's ok mods? Could post a link.

Not ALL samsungs but this worked for my note2.

Which I'm selling btw :o

|
    V

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Case-mate

Advertisement