Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Notorious wrote: »

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 82,257 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

im lonely can i join

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I can't put them up on SG, but thought I'd mention it here that I have a couple of guest passes for Killing Floor. If you're interested in trying it out before buying on the Steam sale, drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Two giveaways, both ending at midday on Friday. Both games are in my Steam inventory so you'll have to add me for a bit to receive them. The Time Gentlemen Please bundle is open to everyone, and Rush has a $0.01 contributor limit, so you have to have given something away to enter it, however small.

signature.png

signature.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

spix wrote: »

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Just to note you don't need to add people and wait for them to send them the game. You can email them the game.

1. Click send gift in inventory.
    2. Select option to email.
    3. Copy email from steamgifts.

It's quicker and saves waiting.

cWHfzxF.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Ends in a week. Different contributor values. $11.11/$22.22/$33.33

For contributors above $11.11

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

For contributors above $22.22

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

For contributors above $33.33

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

So enter all 3 if you contributed 33.33. Increase your odd of winning. 2 for 22.22 and 1 for eleventy.eleventy.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I can't put them up on SG, but thought I'd mention it here that I have a couple of guest passes for Killing Floor. If you're interested in trying it out before buying on the Steam sale, drop me a PM.

I have a guest pass left for Killing Floor also, so if McSasquatch is all out, give me a PM.
    For Jet's giveaways - I highly recommend CastleCrashers to everyone! Great fun!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That half minute hero game looks pretty cool.

Jet Black wrote: »
    Just to note you don't need to add people and wait for them to send them the game. You can email them the game.

1. Click send gift in inventory.
    2. Select option to email.
    3. Copy email from steamgifts.

It's quicker and saves waiting.

cWHfzxF.png?1
    You can also add gifts to your Steam Inventory. I did this to snatch an extra copy of YNAB. I know I'll run into someone who could use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Winners'll have to add me on Steam for a little bit so I can send these from my inventory.

signature.png

Marked as received & activated, cheers man :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sarumite wrote: »

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Falthyron wrote: »
    I can not talk enough about this game. Just finished it, and many manly tears or eye sweat fought their way out. Here is my give-away and I would encourage as many as possible to experience this wonderful little game.

signature.png

James74 is the winner! Enjoy man! gift sent and he has already marked as received.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Should provide some decent co-op fun. This is a standalone game and doesn't require Sniper Elite V2 to play. The winner will need to add me on Steam as this is currently as a gift in my inventory.

signature.png

RobVelocity! Gift sent via email through Steam.

738RtP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

This will run until Jul 17, 2013 08:00 pm (Wednesday)

Note that there is a CV of $1 on this giveaway, and the winner will get Sonic CD from my Steam inventory.

Good luck!
    signature.png

Congratulations snugglor, you're the winner! I sent the gift through Steam, don't forget to mark it as received.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

RobVelocity! Gift sent via email through Steam.

738RtP.jpg

Awesome, thanks a lot. Was only humming and hawing about buying it the other day.

Congratulations snugglor, you're the winner! I sent the gift through Steam, don't forget to mark it as received.

Sweet! I was gutted I missed out on the Sonic bundle when it was super-cheap so this is class. Thanks a million! I've marked it as received :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

TarAldarion is the winner of Death Track: Resurrection

signature.png

&

NutsPauly is the winner of Fantasy Wars

signature.png

Emails sent, mark as received on SG when you get them, thx :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

For anyone who hasn't already seen it I have an extra copy after buying the humble weekly bundle

indie-game-the-movie

signature.png

Won by sjamcm

signature.png

Won by IrishWolverine

Congrats and enjoy!

Don't forget to mark them as received ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Overheal wrote: »

I don't think you have enough posts. Come back in a couple of months after getting more involved in the Boards community.

:p:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Ok so i thought i'd be nice and repay peoples generosity on this thread with a copy of Bully.

It's open till monday evening and is only open to those who have contributed a game.

signature.png

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Vojera wrote: »

signature.png

Won by IrishWolverine

Congrats and enjoy!

Don't forget to mark them as received ;)

Marked as received, thanks for the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

signature.png

€20 CV requirement.
    For those who can't or don't want to pay the 27cent :p

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

taytothief wrote: »
    signature.png

€20 CV requirement.

I entered because I love Just Cause 2 but then I seen that you said it was 27c so I just bought it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

taytothief wrote: »
    signature.png

€20 CV requirement.

27cent!? Where?

• Advertisement

Mister Man wrote: »
    27cent!? Where?

It's back up to €2-something now. It went down to 27 cent for 8 hours while the sequel was on flash sale.

Advertisement