Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer FI Charts 2013

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

mQnsbHW.png
    D9G2aEt.png

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Another warm/hot spell looking increasingly likely now :)

ECM1-192_xts3.GIF

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Will this warm/hot spell last into September? fingers crossed here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The indo ramping up their own F1 forecasts this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

I've given up and booked a week in Tenerife !

Now... bring on the snow ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm on holidays from work from Thursday so hopefully we'll get a good week and a half here before I head to Portugal for a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dopolahpec

If anything any sort of predicted hot spell has been fading off the charts for the last few days, I'd say there's ok weather coming up, some decent days, but very mixed. No heatwave, no prolonged and stable high pressure, plenty disturbances apparent and cool uppers establishing themselves out in FI..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,817 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Agreed, the weather isnt going to improve more than a shade or two above what we have now, mild topping out at 21 or so, quite a bit of cloud, humid and the odd shower, could get breezy enough too - good for farming, unspectacular for heat and sunseekers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

All depends on the position of that low, a heatwave definitely looks off now but if the low is far enough to our south it could still drag up some very warm air. The Atlantic still looks very quiet so no conveyor belt of frontal rain on the horizon at least, a warm and mostly dry week would be my bet

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Timmyboy

Since this is FI, I'm not sure that the post goes in here but I do sense from the latest run of ECMWF that we are going to be starting a fine weather period, with high mild/warm temperatures and mostly clear and sunny dryness from beginning next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Bear in mind that since this forecast is outside of the 5 day time limit that it could blow up. But I sure do hope not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Timmyboy wrote: »
    Since this is FI, I'm not sure that the post goes in here but I do sense from the latest run of ECMWF that we are going to be starting a fine weather period, with high mild/warm temperatures and mostly clear and sunny dryness from beginning next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Bear in mind that since this forecast is outside of the 5 day time limit that it could blow up. But I sure do hope not.

sure this is what fantasy island is all about :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Looking like a warm settled spell to end the month and start of September with all the models more or less set on High Pressure building from mid next week.

Advertisement