Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my mate racist ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Nodin wrote: »
    Are you sayin I'm fat?

Well your a bit over weight anyway... sorry to be the one to tell you man but time is getting slim.

OTTP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

wprathead wrote: »
    .."cracker" doesn't quite have the same history attached to it as the "N word" does infairness

And it also sounds stupid, what the frak is it supposed to mean? That white people go well with cheese?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Are the HIV/AIDS infection rates the same here as they are in Africa?

Google should be your man for your answer .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

c_man wrote: »
    Lad I know scored a black girl when we were all out a few years ago. Great session. He woke up in a mad panic the next day. Made calls to get an aids test asap. He openly said it was because of her race.

Jeeze - You really couldn't make this sh1t up, could you? I must remind my white, Irish husband to get tested. After all, he slept with a black girl....
    :rolleyes:

Next, you'll be telling me all white people are STD free!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Jeeze - You really couldn't make this sh1t up, could you? I must remind my white, Irish husband to get tested. After all, he slept with a black girl...

You don't mind that he cheated on you?

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

You don't mind that he cheated on you?

:(

Look at my username. Then read the post again. Come back to me when you've understood it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Jeeze - You really couldn't make this sh1t up, could you? I must remind my white, Irish husband to get tested. After all, he slept with a black girl....
    :rolleyes:

Next, you'll be telling me all white people are STD free!

The sheer terror of not knowing , my own wife has African ancestry , Lord knows what I could catch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'd be more worried about catching the stupid from a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Look at my username. Then read the post again. Come back to me when you've understood it...

Well you have a pic of yogi bear and reference Cork. No idea what Bajanin means. Is it an Irish word?

Or are you trying to say that you are that black girl?

OP banned for racist trolling.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement