Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my mate racist ?

Options
  • 11-05-2013 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

He won't date an Irish woman who's went out with a black bloke,won't even entertain the idea,no matter how hot they are.

He says he is not racist but to me he is but I've heard plenty of other Irish blokes say the same thing.

Do other Irish blokes think the same ? or is my mate just a racist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Coming soon on AH:

My dog won't chase black cats - is he racist?
    Most of Africa has never seen snow - is snow racist?
    Yore ma only has white kids - outrageous racist!
    and
    Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist????"!!!1111!":::????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

After inputting your 'Friends' data into the racist-o-meter I can tell you now OP that he is 100% racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Festy wrote: »
    He won't date an Irish woman who's went out with a black bloke,won't even entertain the idea,no matter how hot they are.

He says he is not racist but to me he is but I've heard plenty of other Irish blokes say the same thing.

He clearly feels inadequate in the trouser snake dept. Once you go black you never go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Your 'mate' or you?
    Also you appear to have answered your own question. So /thread.
    I've heard plenty of other Irish blokes say the same thing.
    Do other Irish blokes think the same ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

It is my mate,honestly,I only hate travellers lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

It is my mate seriously,I only hate travellers lol.

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

since when do Irish people "date"?
    Hersheys wrote: »
    He clearly feels inadequate in the trouser snake dept. Once you go black you never go back.

I concur, definitely a shoe-filling inadequacy going on here

theteal wrote: »

I concur, definitely a shoe-filling inadequacy going on here

Date ,go out,it's the same damn thing brah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Apparently Elvis had the same problem, however it's like his racial views have been wiped off the record. We forget that he was a good old boy born in Tupelo Mississippi during the 1930s.

He had another side to him which rang true to his parents conservative views, a time and place which he couldn't choose, but he never formed a more liberal view once away from them, if anything his views got more extreme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tiny willie syndrome deffo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

theteal wrote: »

Umm, about the mid-nineties I'd guess...

OP your friend is probably racist. Did he say why? Does he see her as "tainted" or is he afraid his little white man penis won't live up to expectations?

Interesting fact: Men are far more concerned about penis size than women. Women tend to focus on a man's personality more than his dick. So I'm sure your paranoid penis obsessed racist of a friend will give off the perfect mix of cool, confidence and self assuredness that women find sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

He's racist. Unless her names Rhianna. I wouldn't touch her either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭murraykil

Coming soon on AH:

My dog won't chase black cats - is he racist?
    Most of Africa has never seen snow - is snow racist?
    Yore ma only has white kids - outrageous racist!
    and
    Racist racist racist racist racist racist racist????"!!!1111!":::????

:D

Zillah wrote: »
    Umm, about the mid-nineties I'd guess...

OP your friend is probably racist. Did he say why? Does he see her as "tainted" or is he afraid his little white man penis won't live up to expectations?

Interesting fact: Men are far more concerned about penis size than women. Women tend to focus on a man's personality more than his dick. So I'm sure your paranoid penis obsessed racist of a friend will give off the perfect mix of cool, confidence and self assuredness that women find sexy.

He said it has nothing do with feeling inferior about penis size.I reckon he's just afraid of catching something.

btw I know a girl who went out with an african bloke they broke up around 2 years ago and nobody has bothered with her since and in case your wondering,yes she is hot.So maybe there is some truth to it.Perhaps some lads are afraid of the stick they will get from their mates.

He said it has nothing do with feeling inferior about penis size.I reckon he's just afraid of catching something.

btw I know a girl who went out with an african bloke they broke up a around 2 years ago and nobody has bothered with her since and in case your wondering,yes she is hot.So maybe there is some truth to it.Perhaps some lads are afraid of the stick they will get from their mates.

Did you ask him (re orbits size) did he show you? Cos to me it screams tiny willie

efb wrote: »
    Did you ask him (re orbits size) did he show you? Cos to me it screams tiny willie

I'll be talking to him later on tonight I'll report back to you.:pac:

I'll be talking to him later on tonight I'll report back to you.:pac:

First sign of madness you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

btw I know a girl who went out with an african bloke they broke up a around 2 years ago and nobody has bothered with her since and in case your wondering,yes she is hot.So maybe there is some truth to it.Perhaps some lads are afraid of the stick they will get from their mates.

I actually can't fathom this tbh, is this some small-town rural place?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

• Registered Users Posts: 20,415 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Apparently Elvis had the same problem, however it's like his racial views have been wiped off the record. We forget that he was a good old boy born in Tupelo Mississippi during the 1930s.

He had another side to him which rang true to his parents conservative views, a time and place which he couldn't choose, but he never formed a more liberal view once away from them, if anything his views got more extreme.

****e,thought he was perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Well ye see, this is the problem most Irish men have when it comes to sexual chocolate, i.e the dark man with the big hose, nothing to be ashamed about having a little white sausage, and obviously the reason for your friends deflation of ego dematerialised when he found out that Matunde Fruits were bigger and better quality man (Luya of Kenya) the Best. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Better safe than sorry, that's what I always say.

Would she have gone bareback? Did she have a kid with the black lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

He's minding his future - it's not about equipment & by all accounts the rumours of trouser boa constrictor might well be trending as true; but it's fear of what might be caught & lifelong sentences.

No doubt I'll be barred for speaking the obvious.

zenno wrote: »
    Well ye see, this is the problem most Irish men have when it comes to sexual chocolate, i.e the dark man with the big hose, nothing to be ashamed about having a little white sausage, and obviously the reason for your friends deflation of ego dematerialised when he found out that Matunde Fruits were bigger and better quality man (Luya of Kenya) the Best. :D

Nothing to do with the size of his wang.

Basically he just thinks women who go off with a black blokes are damaged goods and tainted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

kneemos wrote: »
    ****e,thought he was perfect.

No he was a racist redneck unfortunately. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Anyone heard bill burr the comedian talking about the way Black people can't be racist cause they put the the profanity after the word ,

like this Asian mother ****er walks into a restaurant

but if a white fella says it it comes out like this

this ****ing Asian guy walks into a restaurant

sounds so much more racist lol

Zebra3 wrote: »

At the end of the day I think we're all a little bit racist,just some are more outspoken about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Anyone heard bill burr the comedian talking about the way Black people can't be racist cause they put the the profanity after the word ,

like this Asian mother ****er walks into a restaurant

but if a white fella says it it comes out like this

this ****ing Asian guy walks into a restaurant

sounds so much more racist lol

He's not wrong. There are a lot if very discriminatory double standards at play, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,415 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

No he was a racist redneck unfortunately. :pac:

Not very christian to be throwing stones brother.

• Advertisement

Black man calls a white person a cracker - Nothing said

White man calls a black person the N word - Racist,batsard,scumbag...etc

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement