Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

**** think two of my friends just broke up. I'm a cynical person when it comes to relationships and love but even I was convinced they would get married someday. I never saw two people so perfectly suited. I don't know for definite if they are broken up but it's looking that way. ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Really hate this lick arse in my job
    Seriously annoying me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jesus, work was a disaster yesterday. :pac: Got a call to leave my store and go to Stephen's Green, so I did that. Made fantastic sales, much higher than an average Tuesday, which was great, but as I was doing my nightly stock take, I noticed thirty packs of filters are missing. I'm the one who has to 'sort it out' this morning, even though there were four of us working throughout the day in that shop. :mad: AND I have to work in the Ilac today. Boo! But I get to see Marty later, if the sun and gym don't make him fall asleep and forget about me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

@january.congrats.make sure u reserve a table at the reception for us boardsies :p

morning all.its days like this that make me wana be bold and call in sick all week.i just hope its as good next week when i'm off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Really hate this lick arse in my job
    Seriously annoying me

dont get me started!!! clown that sits next to me at work really pisses me off!! have to bite my tongue (something im not good at :pac:) all feckin day!! we've had words before but im gone beyond civil with this guy hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

**** think two of my friends just broke up. I'm a cynical person when it comes to relationships and love but even I was convinced they would get married someday. I never saw two people so perfectly suited. I don't know for definite if they are broken up but it's looking that way. ****...

That's shit. Hopefully it'll work out if they were really meant to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

@january.congrats.make sure u reserve a table at the reception for us boardsies :p

Yeah January, do we all need to be off hat shopping? :p

My brother comes home for nine days today before leaving for Canada for two years...and I find out via facebook. I really do feel like the tennant sometimes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember before having my mam ringing me telling me my cousin just had a girl. Nobody had told me she was even pregnant :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Angron wrote: »
    I remember before having my mam ringing me telling me my cousin just had a girl. Nobody had told me she was even pregnant :pac:

This has happened to me on more than one occasion. -_-

• Advertisement

I hate being treated like a child. I really wish I could move out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

We need air conditioning at work!!!!!!!!! Christ im gonna die in here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

That happened lots of my family when I had my third child... I had just told nobody I was pregnant!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Me likes days off :D, instead of going the gym went to Corkagh Park and done some circuit training mixed with running up and down a hill was hard real hard but nice to do it out in the sun :), then washed the car she's gleaming and called into a mate who has been in Canada for 2 and half year he just home for a holiday.

I even cheated a little bit today and had ice cream for the first time in yonks god I love ice cream.

Waited literally months to start roller derby and then I get locked out of my house missing my bus the first night of training. I can start next week but I am still so gutted, was so excited. Especially since it's been one of those days where I just have to get out of the house.

I might be cooking for Marty, if he gets back to me and lets me know. Here's hoping I don't fcuk it up, haven't cooked for him before. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What're you planning on cooking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ther next person to ask me for a loan of money is getting punched in the throat. :mad:

What're you planning on cooking?

Diced chicken and peppers in a marinade that I made from chilli powder, lemon juice, brown sugar, ground white pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika, with spicy sweet potato wedges, tossed them in olive oil with paprika, cayenne pepper and ground white pepper. :) He better fcuking like it!

Well that does sound pretty bitchin' :D

• Advertisement

Well that does sound pretty bitchin' :D

i've never tried it tbh, I just came up with the idea of the marinade this evening so bought all the crap I needed and threw it together. :pac: I had to be careful to make healthy food 'cause of his diet. :pac:

I need a minder when im drinking. Or at least someone to babysit my phone.

McChubbin wrote: »
    Ther next person to ask me for a loan of money is getting punched in the throat. :mad:
    Will ya give us a few ...........
    Ah forget It

Im getting really sleepy! Up at seven for work, but Marty just stuck another film on. Red bull tomorrow, methinks!

Feck that, Monster is better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Now you're talkin'!!!! I have about 3 or 4 a day!!! :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Im getting really sleepy! Up at seven for work, but Marty just stuck another film on. Red bull tomorrow, methinks!

Punch him in the throat and go to bed.

Fun fact - I slut drop much better when im drunk! Who knew!

It is a long time since I had it but Mango Rockstar is the best energy drink I ever had.

I haven't seen Rockstar anywhere in a long time, I liked it. The pomegranate flavour was pretty nice too.

• Advertisement

That relentless stuff isn't half bad either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement