Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jenizzle wrote: »
    Feckin' culchies :pac: Bet ye know how to get around Dublin more than Dubs though!

I'll have you know that I know Dublin like the back of my hand... as long as I can use pubs as a reference :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    I'll have you know that I know Dublin like the back of my hand... as long as I can use pubs as a reference :pac:

:pac::pac: that me all over hate ask me the name of a street you will more than likely get a blank expression ask me how to get to such and such a pub Im your man.

People outside of Dublin seem to always know all the street names though.

Anyone hasnt seen Predator, Rocky or im going to add Running Man needs to step away from the computer and go educate themselves :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Another Big Mac and New Yorker down the stomach :)
    Have a bit of work to do on a mini motocross to get it back up and runnin in a bit just waiting for a phone call

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Orim wrote: »
    Actually didn't like that film :o
    [mod hat firmly OFF]
    GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I watch it at least a couple of times a year.
    Sorry to say but I had no idea there was a movie counterpart. I tried googling it there and found nothing.

Im with Damo on this one of my favorite comedies a proper classic

In fact I think I may have to get a few beers and watch this tonight now :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, damn it, I'm changing Avatar etc again...

[edit]

All done miaow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I should probably stop digging buut....I've never even heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Have people been angering poor Damo :)

I should probably stop digging buut....I've never even heard of it.

Ah no but seriously it's one of them films that grew over time and became a cult classic, it was never huge box office cinema.

Happy days finally found my I tunes disc the install wizard and Itunes itself look ridicilous my ipod is about 8 to 9 years old.

Now to try figure out how to get songs from the old harddrive/files into the i tunes without my head blowing up :o.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm cracking up. Got to work at half three to collect my wages, which are due in at three. they didn't show up til after six, and my colleague had a meltdown and made mistakes with the stock so I spent two and a half hours trying to fix it, and have just been informed I won't be paid for it, because I wasn't rostered for those hours. :mad: :mad: Last time I do anyone in the kip a favour when they ask.

I fcuking hate Apple :mad::mad::mad: bunch of twats.

Head exploded fcuk this shiit im off to make dinner before I throw either my laptop or ipod through the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just watched Say Anything. Teen movies were so good in the '80s. They're so ****ty now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Started the new job today.....Like a breath of fresh air!!!

Only heading to work now
    Was in shop and ATM was out of order so the girl said I'd to spend a tenner for cash back
    Seen 15 bottles for 15 quid
    Ermmmm yes il take them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Just watched Say Anything. Teen movies were so good in the '80s. They're so ****ty now.

80's teen movies still rock.what about 16 candles and the breakfast club

Ah a few hours away from stupid I pod done me good my zen has returned :pac:.

Made myself some tasty steak, then went and bought Daft Punk & QOTSA albums now eating some chicken while a few beers chill in the fridge :).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Acquired Super Troopers, but we're watching The Campaign first. Feckin shattered after doing weights though, I've a feeling I'll be asleep shortly.

Acquired Super Troopers, but we're watching The Campaign first. Feckin shattered after doing weights though, I've a feeling I'll be asleep shortly.

Good woman well worth acquiring :), haven't seen the Campaign yet but have heard it class. Feel your pain on the weights im hobbling round after leg day yesterday, and arm are numb from today :). Legs are definitely building though all my jeans are getting tight around the thighs now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I almost quit my job today.

Also the thread in ah about the prison forum, one for us golden oldies of the t+p forum.

Alan vs Will. Shall never not be full of lulz

• Advertisement

Good woman well worth acquiring :), haven't seen the Campaign yet but have heard it class. Feel your pain on the weights im hobbling round after leg day yesterday, and arm are numb from today :). Legs are definitely building though all my jeans are getting tight around the thighs now.

I have the weirdest legs ever. I never do weights at all and yet my legs can clear 400kg 10 times....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Vaguely remember that RayRay! Are ye coming for beers tomorrow?

I'm getting used to the shakiness ye get after weights, and the feckin pain. Love doing them though, I have to say. Love seeing definition around my shoulders and legs when I keep at it for a while.

I have the weirdest legs ever. I never do weights at all and yet my legs can clear 400kg 10 times....

Jasus 400kg thats good going alright impressive, I thought I was doing brilliant on the leg press till I started doing dead weight squats there killer sweat does be pumping especially when my personal trainer makes me do aboout 60 of them with lunges in between sets followed by the legs press then one or two other weight machines to work the legs I do be like a cripple for a few days.

Vaguely remember that RayRay! Are ye coming for beers tomorrow?

I'm getting used to the shakiness ye get after weights, and the feckin pain. Love doing them though, I have to say. Love seeing definition around my shoulders and legs when I keep at it for a while.

i cant as i didnt quit. but i can do shnakey pints monday or tuesday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

80's teen movies still rock.what about 16 candles and the breakfast club

Wouldn't watch 16 Candles as Molly Ringwald just annoyed me, Pretty In Pink was brutal too. Breakfast Club is class though. Another 80's fave of mine (though maybe not too well known, is Better Off Dead with John Cusack. He tries so many times to commit suicide but never manages to get there as something always goes wrong. Funny, funny movie!!!

So how's all? Had a hectic one myself! :rolleyes: Looking forward to giving the cross-fit another go in the morning. :D

Good man, I love Better off Dead for years I couldn't remember the name of it and with a little help in the movie identification thread in films I found it im now a proud owner of it on DVD one of the better 80's teen films if ya ask me :).

Ouch cross-fit is tough anytime I do that do be in bits I usually do some cross fit or hiit training before or at the end of every session for about 15 to 20 minutes, how long does a proper class of it last? Is it relentless?

Was hoping to get out early tonight but delivery is gonna be late so it'll be half 2 ish by time I get home
    Gonna crack open case of miller have bout 4 bottles and go bed
    Long day of drinkin tomoro :)
    So excuse me if I turn up at the beers palatic drunk :)

I have a severe hatred for crossfit. So much hate

I have a severe hatred for crossfit. So much hate

Why? I dont do much of it and only dabbled in it so im curious :).

• Advertisement

Why? I dont do much of it and only dabbled in it so im curious :).

I honestly don't want to detail why in public. It's just something I don't like from a personal trainer point of view

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement