Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ankhyu wrote: »
    PKM, hope it's nothing serious! :/

CC, well wear, lovely car :D

Also I love Penneys.

That's all, thank you and goodnight :p

A few people have said well wear and while I really appreciate the sentiment. .... I have absolutely no idea what it means!!!

I too love penneys. A lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wouldn't happen to be a black and white aztec print playsuit? If so. ...... it got me too :(

Nope, red and white polka dot one... deceptive little buggers those play suits!

January wrote: »
    Nope, red and white polka dot one... deceptive little buggers those play suits!

They really are. The amount of times I've been like OH THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY DRE........ oh it's a playsuit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

A few people have said well wear and while I really appreciate the sentiment. .... I have absolutely no idea what it means!!!

I thought I was the only one who had never heard that phrase. Feel less stupid now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I too love penneys. A lot.

Generally it just means best of luck, literally it also means wear it well :).

CC tell me you will draw the line at spraying the car pink? If you do that I will not be held liable for attempts to drive yeh off the road :p.

Just home man I love the sun even though I didnt really do much exciting today the sun just makes everything better :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I spent the day minding the kids in the sun, it was lovely. :) I got to wear feck all clothing, big sunglasses and eat ice pops. :D

I also bought the kids ice cream and got covered in it when they smushed it into my arms and chest, and have hives on my arms as a result. :pac:

The sun always leaves me in a fab mood. :D

Generally it just means best of luck, literally it also means wear it well :).

CC tell me you will draw the line at spraying the car pink? If you do that I will not be held liable for attempts to drive yeh off the road :p.

Just home man I love the sun even though I didnt really do much exciting today the sun just makes everything better :).

How can you wear a car?!? The mind boggles!

If I wanted a pink car I would have gotten a pink car :p nah, Im not going nuys with it?, I've gone off the eyelashes since reading that they can scratch the paint on your bonnet. No dice!There wwill be a pink fluffy steering wheel though.

How can you wear a car?!? The mind boggles!

If I wanted a pink car I would have gotten a pink car :p nah, Im not going nuys with it?, I've gone off the eyelashes since reading that they can scratch the paint on your bonnet. No dice!There wwill be a pink fluffy steering wheel though.

Well you kinda do when your in it ;). Cars like clothes are a representation of who you are.

Oh look at you all car concious now about the paint work next youll be out spending hours waxing it ;).

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Pink-Fluffy-Steering-Wheel-Cover-Glove-Universal-Fits-37-39cm-Diameter-/200903833820

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I spent the day minding the kids in the sun, it was lovely. :) I got to wear feck all clothing, big sunglasses and eat ice pops. :D

I also bought the kids ice cream and got covered in it when they smushed it into my arms and chest, and have hives on my arms as a result. :pac:

The sun always leaves me in a fab mood. :D

I see your ice pops raise you a meat box with extra meat :), followed by a Mc Donalds Caramel Sundae for desert :)

I see your ice pops raise you a meat box with extra meat :), followed by a Mc Donalds Caramel Sundae for desert :)

So much for your diet. :p

The sundae does nothing for me, allergies, you know this. :p

I had erm.... 2 cool pops, one ice pop, a slush puppy and a salad. :pac:

So healthy! :pac:

• Advertisement

Well you kinda do when your in it ;). Cars like clothes are a representation of who you are.

Oh look at you all car concious now about the paint work next youll be out spending hours waxing it ;).

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Pink-Fluffy-Steering-Wheel-Cover-Glove-Universal-Fits-37-39cm-Diameter-/200903833820

Well I am small round and white!

I highly doubt I'll ever be THAT car conscious!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    So much for your diet. :p

The sundae does nothing for me, allergies, you know this. :p

I had erm.... 2 cool pops, one ice pop, a slush puppy and a salad. :pac:

So healthy! :pac:

Hey I had loads of protein in the meat box so that counts the odd bit of ice cream wont hurt :).

they have to come up with a new name other than meat box it just sounds so wrong.
    Well I am small round and white!

I highly doubt I'll ever be THAT car conscious!

:pac:

You never know cars can quickly turn into a love affair, although admittedly it is majority of times for men that happens.

Hey I had loads of protein in the meat box so that counts the odd bit of ice cream wont hurt :).

they have to come up with a new name other than meat box it just sounds so wrong.

Shut up, you love meat boxes. ;)

QOTSA just either teased or hinted they will be coming to Ireland after they announced there new album is now available to download here :), fcukers better not be teasing one of the few bands I'd love to see live that I've yet to see.

Now damn it why can't I find my Itunes cd :(.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh hai

Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Long night at work nicely topped off with a Big Mac meal and a New York classic
    Still hungry tho

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just listening to some random wrestling songs and having a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Angron wrote: »
    I'm just listening to some random wrestling songs and having a few drinks.

Batista intro is good song
    Saliva I walk alone

I'd have loved to see Saliva some time

• Advertisement

Watching Stargate SG-1 myself.

The only wrestling song I have any recollection of is Lita's intro. Well the beginning of it that was constant throughout all the different versions.

Just about to catch up on some tv, and eat a lovely beef stir fry :). Only wrestlers I know are the old school, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan etc.

Ok quick question for Damo or any other tech whizz, if Damo remember the Hard drive enclosure he told me to buy for the hard drive from my old laptop is I've been trying to open Itunes on that with new laptop but it wont let me? Ive tried copying all the files it still wont let me? Is this Apple being apple and being awkward blocking me from doing so?

Is there a way I can play it on the new laptop? Or do i have to install i tunes seperately then take all the songs off the old laptop? Im so confused, had no problem taking the old laptop apart figuring it all out how to put it in the encasing etc mechanically im sound then came the tech stuff whoosh over my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

This insomnia is fecking killing me. Thinking of heading up to Belfast tomorrow to pick up a shed load of Nytol or something.

I think iTunes converts the music to some strange format but there's some way of converting them to standard mp3s

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Morning all. :) hope ya'll have a beautiful day :3

I'm too cheery for this hour of the morning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Morning all. :) hope ya'll have a beautiful day :3

I'm too cheery for this hour of the morning :pac:

Damn cheery people. Be grumpy like the rest. I hate early mornings. Although I do find the day tends to be better if I get up early. I should work on being a morning person.

In other news:
    Daniel, you're going to Belsonic - Nine Inch Nails!

Hell yes I am! :D

Found out that Gojira are playing the last day as well. Would like to see them again but it's like 5 days later and they are playing with bullet for my valentine and bring to the horizon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Morning all... my 18 month old is in a stinker of a mood :\ It's gloomy... and I must have got bitten by something yesterday because I've three lovely red, itchy marks on my arm today that are irritating the **** out of me.

In other news I'm hopefully getting my matching bow tattoo in the next couple of weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Orim wrote: »
    Damn cheery people. Be grumpy like the rest. I hate early mornings. Although I do find the day tends to be better if I get up early. I should work on being a morning person.

I'm unfortunately a morning person haha get up at 6 every morning :D id give anything for a good sleep in this weekend but if i make it to 9 ill be lucky haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

At Allstar Ink now, wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ankhyu wrote: »
    At Allstar Ink now, wish me luck!

class enjoy!!! tell Dale Greg says hello il see him in 2 weeks haha ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

gregers85 wrote: »
    class enjoy!!! tell Dale Greg says hello il see him in 2 weeks haha ;)

I will, if you bring the puppies down to me so I can cuddle them to forget about the pain :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement