Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nope Johnny Cash did a cover of Hurt BY NIN :P

tumblr_m4tfycD4fR1r5au99.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Angron wrote: »
    tumblr_m4tfycD4fR1r5au99.jpg

I didn't get the sarcasm :/:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hangover 3, well that's a few hours I won't get back

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I saw the first Hangover, it was good. Didn't really feel like watching the second, and the 3rd one even less so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

i think I watched about 20 minutes of the hangover. Terrible film.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Only issue there could be the smell, and any predatory/scavenger animals coming along to rip shreds from it...

All the better! 'twould add an element of realism! :pac:
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Alot of animals have an innate fear of pigs mind you, though dead flesh might still attract some lovely rats :D

Those masks are amazing. Have you bought any from that website already PKM? Be interesting to see if the quality in real life holds up to the image.

No I didn't yet, but soon I hope to get the first one. Have other stuff that "has" to be gotten first. :rolleyes: If I could, I'd order one tomorrow! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I had a great day in work. :D

My sales were fantastic, and I got a call from my Head Office manager saying that our sales are fantastic, always a few thousand euro a week over target, but on one other target, we never reach it, because it's an impossible target. So she's taken a suggestion I had on board and is going to speak to the company owner/director when he's home from his holiday and ask him to raise our sales target (which is fine, we almost double it anyway) but significantly reduce our other target, which would mean more commission (if he ever pays it!). :D

Then my area manager responded to a text I sent him, suggesting that I order in some stock that is sold exclusively in the city centre stores, and not supposed to be sold in ours, because customers are asking for it. He agreed and said he'd order it himself next week and clear it with the boss. :D

Finally, the job is looking up! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Down 6 inches on my body in three weeks. Woooo :D

January wrote: »
    Down 6 inches on my body in three weeks. Woooo :D

Brilliant! Keep it up! :D

I haven't had my inches done for about a month and a half now, but I'm finding my clothes too big again, so hopefully that means I've lost more inches. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I haven't had my inches done for about a month and a half now, but I'm finding my clothes too big again, so hopefully that means I've lost more inches. :)

Funny. Haven't had my inches done in a while either!! AND I can't afford to lose any! *snigger* :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Orim wrote: »
    NIN are playing in belfast!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In case anyone didn't hear

NIN ARE PLAYING IN BELFAST!

I am also extremely excited by this - have a hotel booked an' all! AND they have a great support act! AND they have a new album ready too! :D

One of my friends is really amped up for the NIN gig. Not a big fan myself, too cheerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Not a big fan myself, too cheerful.

Your friend or NIN? :pac:

The band :pac: Only NIN song I particularly like is Wish, and that's just cause a band I like covered it.

The band :pac: Only NIN song I particularly like is Wish, and that's just cause a band I like covered it.

Linkin Park also sang it before ;)

I know wayyyyyyyyyyy too much bout LP :o

Watching some 80's metal/rock on the telly...Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Cinderella, Poison, Gary Moore, Skid Row....Jaysus it brings back some memories!! :D

I know wayyyyyyyyyyy too much bout LP :o

Who'd 'ave thunk it. :P

I remember getting really annoyed a few years back when someone covered Alice Cooper's song Poison, and people started saying it was an original rather than a cover.

Wasn't even a good cover *grumble grumble*

Who performed the cover, Angron?

I'm not 100% sure, it was a few years back. Going by the wiki page for the song, it must be the German trance band Groove Coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 coconutdrizzle

this is a strange thread :/

Thank you, we do our best.

An Irish band called Zoo also covered it, and it was popular.

Could well have been them then. Either way, I didn't like it.

Yes, yes it is ;) Bask in the strangeness :D

I actually had that single when I was younger :eek:

I'm not 100% sure, it was a few years back. Going by the wiki page for the song, it must be the German trance band Groove Coverage.

What's sad about it is people will have heard those versions of the song and assumed it was an original. Though not that good aul Alice will mind however as he'll be counting the royalty spondulicks.

I like to think he just spends his days petting snakes. I know I would if I was him...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Interesting version truth be told, those crazy German trance groups eh

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Interesting version truth be told, those crazy German trance groups eh
    They're no Kreator, that's for sure :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement