Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Finished work an hour early and thinkin this is fyckin great. As I turned corner into my road a dodgy car parked outside me gaf with two lads in it so I drove in and looked in rear view and two lads walking up me driveway so grabbed my extended baton ( always kept in my driver door) and stepped out
    One had something in his hand and other had a what looked like a hammer
    Scumbag voice says 'here are you tomo, ********'s fella'. I said no who the fcuk are you. And other fella shines a light in me face and says' where's ********* fella ' I said 'here that young1 was kicked out of this gaf in October and I moved in here with my gf and kid in November'
    Scumbag says 'youve no tattoo on your face ' 'Alright sound no worries sorry bout that' don't suppose you know where they live now
    I said fcuked if I know. Now lads get out of me garden and don't show your face round here again'
    They said' sound seriously real sorry bout that mate'

Fcukers ruined me night now. Telling yas tallaght is getting worse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Jesus, that's some way to be greeted coming home from work.

At least they left fairly sharpish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

For all the Pokemon fans! gotta a giggle outta this this morning haha :pac:

255759.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The postman is my new favourite person, got my new plugs and a cheque for € 150 today. BOOM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Tirededed :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I KNEW Marty would like the video Damo posted. I fcuking hate Marty. I expected it of Orim!

Suppose I should get up off the sofa and go to work.

Someone come carry me to work, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I am soooooooooooooo hungover. Wasn't planning on drinking but somehow just watching a film turned into beers followed by half a naggin of vodka followed by shots of Bushmills. Feel so ****. The taxi driver who picked up my friend said he likes my tattoo though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

So the pharmaceutical company who I got an email from make veet, I emailed them about their animal testing policy. They want me to ring them though rather than just emailing me an answer which I find fairly weird. I hate talking to strangers on the phone though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Went to bed at 11pm last night, woke at 3.22am sick. Headache, achey, dizzy...just feeling shit in general. I NEVER get sick! Ever!! :o Just sitting on the couch watching Continuum now. Recorded it the other night.

@ Damo, love the video!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Morning folks :).
    The postman is my new favourite person, got my new plugs and a cheque for € 150 today. BOOM!!

Lucky you, I hate the postman today sent me two lovely letters from the Gards kinly informing me they had withdrawn 160 euro from my account how kind of them to let me know :mad:.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I KNEW Marty would like the video Damo posted. I fcuking hate Marty. I expected it of Orim!

Of coarse I liked it im going to see if I can find a Pennywise mask online to buy :p.
    Went to bed at 11pm last night, woke at 3.22am sick. Headache, achey, dizzy...just feeling shit in general. I NEVER get sick! Ever!! :o Just sitting on the couch watching Continuum now. Recorded it the other night.

@ Damo, love the video!! :D

Ouch sounds nasty, nothing worse than being sick you just feel useless and helpless, luckily like yourself I very rarely get sick.

• Advertisement

Of coarse I liked it im going to see if I can find a Pennywise mask online to buy :p.

Jaysus you'll give poor Lyn a heart attack. BUT, for cool masks, have a look here I'm gonna be ordering the Stitch - skinned edition for myself. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Finished work an hour early and thinkin this is fyckin great. As I turned corner into my road a dodgy car parked outside me gaf with two lads in it so I drove in and looked in rear view and two lads walking up me driveway so grabbed my extended baton ( always kept in my driver door) and stepped out
    One had something in his hand and other had a what looked like a hammer
    Scumbag voice says 'here are you tomo, ********'s fella'. I said no who the fcuk are you. And other fella shines a light in me face and says' where's ********* fella ' I said 'here that young1 was kicked out of this gaf in October and I moved in here with my gf and kid in November'
    Scumbag says 'youve no tattoo on your face ' 'Alright sound no worries sorry bout that' don't suppose you know where they live now
    I said fcuked if I know. Now lads get out of me garden and don't show your face round here again'
    They said' sound seriously real sorry bout that mate'

Fcukers ruined me night now. Telling yas tallaght is getting worse

That's what you get for living in Tallaght.

Just kidding :p

Jaysus you'll give poor Lyn a heart attack. BUT, for cool masks, have a look here I'm gonna be ordering the Stitch - skinned edition for myself. :D

jesus those masks are class! some quality in them!

gregers85 wrote: »
    jesus those masks are class! some quality in them!

Yeah they're good alright. Gonna order a couple over the next couple of months to have them for Halloween! :cool:

Yeah they're good alright. Gonna order a couple over the next couple of months to have them for Halloween! :cool:

terrorise all the trick-or-treaters!! i like your style!! :P :pac:

I reckon every kid in your estate is going to grow up traumatized so :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    That's what you get for living in Tallaght.

Just kidding :p

Trust me if I had the money I'd move

gregers85 wrote: »
    terrorise all the trick-or-treaters!! i like your style!! :P :pac:
    I reckon every kid in your estate is going to grow up traumatized so :pac:.

Yep! I do it every year anyway!! Have a cool CD that herself made up, it's "haunting" noises and chainsaws and people screaming and doors creaking etc. played through hidden speakers at the front of the house. The bulbs in the lights at the front of the house are changed and we put red ones in. I get fake blood and smear bloody handprints all over the front door.....loads of stuff like that. I've had parents running away screaming, never mind kids!!! :D

Ah in fairness to Tallaght it has it nice and bad spots just like everywhere really :).
    Yep! I do it every year anyway!! Have a cool CD that herself made up, it's "haunting" noises and chainsaws and people screaming and doors creaking etc. played through hidden speakers at the front of the house. The bulbs in the lights at the front of the house are changed and we put red ones in. I get fake blood and smear bloody handprints all over the front door.....loads of stuff like that. I've had parents running away screaming, never mind kids!!! :D

:pac::pac::pac: that sounds absolutely brilliant, I want to see your house on Halloween.

:pac::pac::pac: that sounds absolutely brilliant, I want to see your house on Halloween.

It is, we've had people come up to us for days after commenting on the house and the effort we put in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You should combine that with the 'stitch - skinned' mask and a "leatherface" bloody apron... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That's feckin class!! I dug out the liquid latex and made a couple of fake wounds on my face and neck with make up and fake blood and all on a halloween recently. Waste of time, only got one lot of trick or treaters!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just spent the last hour playing Ratchet and Clank, with one of the dogs fast asleep on my lap :3

You should combine that with the 'stitch - skinned' mask and a "leatherface" bloody apron... :D

That's an idea, I just might! I'm mates with the butchers here too, might get a real pig's head on a stake too!! :D
    Ankhyu wrote: »
    That's feckin class!! I dug out the liquid latex and made a couple of fake wounds on my face and neck with make up and fake blood and all on a halloween recently. Waste of time, only got one lot of trick or treaters!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah I know the feeling I was only joking :) I live in a kip too... funny thing is I choose to live here... I'm from around here so know the score but the house is nice, the road itself is quiet, my parents only live around the corner, the local school is brilliant too.

I feel really unmotivated tonight... going boxing and trx later... don't want to though :\ Anyone wanna come with me? Ah go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's an idea, I just might! I'm mates with the butchers here too, might get a real pig's head on a stake too!! :D

Only issue there could be the smell, and any predatory/scavenger animals coming along to rip shreds from it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Only issue there could be the smell, and any predatory/scavenger animals coming along to rip shreds from it...

Alot of animals have an innate fear of pigs mind you, though dead flesh might still attract some lovely rats :D

Those masks are amazing. Have you bought any from that website already PKM? Be interesting to see if the quality in real life holds up to the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

NIN are playing in belfast!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In case anyone didn't hear

NIN ARE PLAYING IN BELFAST!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Didn't NIN do a cover of a Johnny Cash song?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Angron wrote: »
    Didn't NIN do a cover of a Johnny Cash song?

:pac:

Nope Johnny Cash did a cover of Hurt BY NIN :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement