Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Won't be getting that job. I demand sympathy and cake. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ah heor! Did they give you a reason? I'll have a square of chocolate for ye:P

That cover up is... interesting. The tattoo underneath looks great too, shame to cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

jenizzle wrote: »
    That cover up is... interesting. The tattoo underneath looks great too, shame to cover it.

That's what I thought too!
    Seems to be a lot of white space to leave too, given that the helmet is black, you'd think it'd be easy to fill some more and mask the old tattoo much better!

Ah heor! Did they give you a reason? I'll have a square of chocolate for ye:P

Well they haven't said no but I just have a feeling. Baldricked up the interview. Your chocolate is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Orim wrote: »
    Baldricked up the interview.

Did you tell them you had a cunning plan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sounds like a good gig last night by all accounts I've heard!!

I was teaching this morning and myself and himself have spent the afternoon cleaning the house. Driving us mad not living together, but he spends most of his time here, so we do the housework together! Thanks to my pain, about all I can do is polish and wipe surfaces down, so he gets the tough side!!

Going to watch a movie now and then head out for a walk later, man I love summer as a teacher! Not even qualified yet and I get the benefits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Not in college 'til 11am tomorrow. Woo! Lie-in! :D
    Just had a nice home-made beef curry and now I'm off to catch up on my emails.
    How're ye all tonight? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well since you asked. I had t take bus for first time in years after work. Missed poxy bus by about 10 seconds at 6 and only on one now.
    It's pis5in out and I'm soaked head t toe And my face is black from working on a poxy pajero.
    So t top it off I'm soaked, pis5ed off and smell like I swam in a truck engine but other than that can't complain......anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Well since you asked. I had t take bus for first time in years after work. Missed poxy bus by about 10 seconds at 6 and only on one now.
    It's pis5in out and I'm soaked head t toe And my face is black from working on a poxy pajero.
    So t top it off I'm soaked, pis5ed off and smell like I swam in a truck engine but other than that can't complain......anymore

Doesn't sound like your day at all :(

I've a sprained ankle from last night's drunken antics in Dublin. Home again now and feeling sorry for myself. I'm also avoiding the stairs! :p

I sprained my ankle once dancing to Slayer in Poison. It's one of my proudest achievements.

Had to cycle home in the rain, got to wear my new rain jacket though - life is exciting :pac:

• Advertisement

I sprained my ankle once dancing to Slayer in Poison. It's one of my proudest achievements.

Had to cycle home in the rain, got to wear my new rain jacket though - life is exciting :pac:

Mine was much more undignified, missed one of the last steps on the way out of Workmans and fell over like a FOOL! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Mine was much more undignified, missed one of the last steps on the way out of Workmans and fell over like a FOOL! :p

I don't know which is less dignified - falling, or going to the Workman's in the first place :p

I don't know which is less dignified - falling, or going to the Workman's in the first place :p

Haw haw :p Tbh I'd never been there before! We did a few different places, actually had a good night chatting to randomers in there though :)

I'm currently sorting out room rental in my house for my parents, tis a booming business in Maynooth!!

Does not compute.

That rain was something else though. Managed to avoid most of it but got caught getting to my mams house because somehow my entire family left the house without keys. My little sister was left out with nothing for about 5 hours. Can't feel too bad though, she caused the whole thing.

Don't know if it was red ink or blood but my leg looked like it come gorn film when I got home.

Does not compute.

Well, my brain couldn't compute that night either. Happened to have a doctor's appointment the next morning anyway, had to hop along the street and my heart was going mental from all the jagerbombs I had the night before. Doctor thought I was off my face!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Leaving Cert morning and the sun is shining in limerick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Not enough hours in the day or days in the week.... :(

Apparently my interview was not so ****e cause I've a second one next week.

For some reason I clicked on YouTube video and found a song from Doug. Remember Doug the cartoon. Well song is from the beats and it's called killer tofu. It's in me ****in head but I'm in good mood now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Why'd you think I didn't offer you chocolate? Hope it goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I hear those work release interviews when on parole can be tough on the nerves!

Saw Maleficent today. It was good- few dark moments in it, especially from yer man Sharloto Copley- but the girl playing Aurora really got on my tits. Too ****ing perky if you ask me. Still, a good movie for a slow day.
    Got a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Have to get bloods taken and also need to see if I have a trapped nerve in my collarbone. For some reason I get instances of shooting pain in it that comes and goes for 5-10 minute intervals. It's uncomfortable but not much I can do about it. :/

I used t have trapped nerve in both shoulder blade and my fcuk was it sore. Dunno how but I played a rugby match and after it hasn't happened since.
    Just finishe work and in me leaba now for quick half hour power nap. Or maybe just lay here

Got a great quote for my car insurance renewal. I love aviva!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Only just sinking in that I'm moving country in a week. Was with friends and went to say 'I'll seeya around' but then realised I won't.

Well ****.
    Just found out The Beards played a gig here in Whelans back in Febuary. :(
    Why am I always the last person to find these things out?

Been looking forward to this day off for ages and now that it's here, I'm not enjoying it. At least the housework is getting done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'm getting suspended tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For a second I thought you meant suspended from your job, I feel a little silly :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement