Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A romantic meal made of vodka! Congrats Hellrazer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Angron wrote: »
    A romantic meal made of vodka! Congrats Hellrazer.

Its Vodka cake!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Enjoy Hellrazer!

Guys, would it be safe to get your ears pierced when you're pregnant do you think? Obviously with a needle... I was planning on getting them done next week but not so sure now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

January wrote: »
    Enjoy Hellrazer!

Guys, would it be safe to get your ears pierced when your pregnant do you think? Obviously with a needle... I was planning on getting them done next week but not so sure now.

You`ll be grand.
    Just make sure its clean/hygienic etc.
    (Id even trust a gun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

January, you're pregnant?? Congrats! :D

• Advertisement

Haha yep :) Early days, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Thanks :D

Haha yep :) Early days, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Thanks :D

Congrats...what number is this?

This is number 4. There'll be a two and a half year gap between this one and my youngest at the moment. My biggest gap yet!

Awh, I'm delighted for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

4th kid?
    I won't be stopping till I've at least a 5 aside with 3 subs :)
    Heading out fishing in bullock harbour tomoro morning. Can't wait. Been ages since I fished out at sea.
    Weather is supposed to be alri aswell. Don't care if it rains. It's the wind I hate when I'm on a boat

• Advertisement

4 is my limit, himself is being booked in for the snip as soon as possible... wonder if that groupon/grabone deal is still going...

4 is my limit, himself is being booked in for the snip as soon as possible... wonder if that groupon/grabone deal is still going...

If you have a medical card its free.

Im booked in myself for a couple of weeks time.

4 is enough for us aswell.

Hellrazers gonna have a ticket to ride!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Try to organise a few drinks with friends before we all head back to our different colleges, and they cancel on me. Yay.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    If you have a medical card its free.

Im booked in myself for a couple of weeks time.

4 is enough for us aswell.

Hellrazers gonna have a ticket to ride!!!!!

We don't yet but we've applied... is there a waiting list to get it done on the medical card? Not that we'll be needing it for a few months like :p

Angron wrote: »
    Try to organise a few drinks with friends before we all head back to our different colleges, and they cancel on me. Yay.

Always the same and I bet youre the one that would never dream of cancelling on them.

We don't yet but we've applied... is there a waiting list to get it done on the medical card? Not that we'll be needing it for a few months like :p

About a 2 week wait in Morehampton clinic.

Always the same and I bet youre the one that would never dream of cancelling on them.

I do my best, and don't decide last minute to cancel with a half-assed excuse at any rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Going out for a nice meal tonight.

Married 17 years yesterday so going to head out for a nice romantic meal (and then Vodka) :D:D:D

Weird! My parents are at the Grand Prix today cause of their 25th anniversary!

Congratulations btw! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

fewtins wrote: »
    Weird! My parents are at the Grand Prix today cause of their 25th anniversary!

Congratulations btw! :pac:

Ha going to visit my grand aunt and uncle tomorrow cause its their 40th wedding anniversary xD

It would be my mum and dads 26th anniversary tomorrow but they separated last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Howdy all.

Not long back from Munich/prague. Such an amazing time and so much history learnt. Felt like I was working the amount of miles we walked. Up at 7am and bed by 11pm :pac:, lots to see and do.

I'm very much behind on all the gossip here.

Someone catch me up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm thinking of going to see Elysium next week as I've heard good things.
    Personally, I think Matt Damon would be a better Batman than feckin' Ben Affleck. Granted, he WAS good in Argo but...Affleck as The Dark Knight? Nooo. I'd prefer someone like Karl Urban in the role.
    In other news, I have 5 blank sketchbooks and an urge to draw that is at complete odds with my abilities. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Welcome back Foxy :), I love Munich such a cool place. Sound like ye had a great holiday.

Really really having to fight the urge to drink tonight but doing my best to behave. I'm hoping not to drink till Sept 7th I need willpower :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Congrats Hellrazer!! Hope ye have a lovely night!!

Woohoo, congrats January! Fab news! xx

I'm spending my Saturday night tidying up my room and watching supernatural. Finally found the prequel to a book I was completely taken by, which he wrote after the original book, so I'm gonna start that later too!

Welcome back Foxy, missed ya!

Climbing mountains at night is not the best idea I've ever had. I was shattered, but was doing grand til the way back down. Couldn't see where I was going, really steep decline, walked right into a gorse bush. :( It hurts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

@McChubbin, no such thing as inability taking pen/paint to paper. Start at it, you'd be surprised at the work that will flow ;)

Cheers Marty. Came back disgusted with American beer. Sitting here drinking a lovely beer called Krusovice I discovered in Prague, love Tescos import section :D. I am now a beer snob :D

Can't find my German Ayinger though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Welcome back Foxy, missed ya!

Climbing mountains at night is not the best idea I've ever had. I was shattered, but was doing grand til the way back down. Couldn't see where I was going, really steep decline, walked right into a gorse bush. :( It hurts!

Try abseiling off one :s

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Cheers Marty. Came back disgusted with American beer. Sitting here drinking a lovely beer called Krusovice I discovered in Prague, love Tescos import section :D. I am now a beer snob :D

Can't find my German Ayinger though :confused:

:pac: same here I wont drink any beer you find on tap on Irish pubs if im in a pub here its Bulmers or Guinness unless I'm in one the very few pubs who serve Blue Moon :).

At home it's always always the world section of the off licence I hit and mostly it's German beer ill go for :).

Damn this is not helping my urges to drink :pac:.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Alcohol blood level rapidly rising.

Probably should have eaten something today, oh well!

• Advertisement

What're ya drinking? I've no mixer :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement