Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men Who Cross There Legs Like a Woman ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

OP your father is right. Crossing your legs like a woman constricts the air flow to your balls, leading to overheating, decreased sperm count and lower fertility*. It's his future grandchildren he's concerned about. Real men let their junk hang out.

*Scientifically proven fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

MadsL wrote: »
    Are there men who take off T-Shirts like women too?

Men: Back of the collar - pull up
    Women: Cross arms, grab hem - pull up

Get rid of that floor-to-ceiling sliderobe mirror. You're spending far too much time getting undressed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

mathie wrote: »
    dare are worse tings to be honest.

I am guessing you cannot pronounce your THs either??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I remember the weekend before starting secondary my older cousin gave me a few tips.

They included when your sitting cross legged, to do so with one ankle lifted onto the other knee, or outstretched with one ankle overlapping the other, and to never, ever wear white socks.

I'll pass his sage advice on to my kids, and take it with me to the grave.

I'm a guy and I think that's the most uncomfortable way to cross your legs. I didn't even realise this was a thing until about two years ago. Honestly, people should just sit how they bloody well like. I'd sit upside down on sofas if it wasn't so difficult to drink wine that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

I would but I cant

Because of my enormous genitals

Try emptying them more often :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

My cock is too big to cross my legs comfortably but I bear no ill will to those that do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

gimmick wrote: »
    I am guessing you cannot pronounce your THs either??

A+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

smash wrote: »
    I think the fly on jeans is different too. Maybe I'm just making that up though.

And the way belts are meant to face XD

__
    gender differences bug me. But I reckon as years go by there will be less and less.

A guy is not meant to "cross their legs", If you must, you lift the leg,placing the foot over knee on other leg. If that makes sense.

"crossing legs" is considered a "lady" thing to do.

OP, I'd tell your Da, if bothers him so, he should've raised you better :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Never realised that there were so many differences between men and women, someone will be on next to say that they pee differently.

Never realised that there were so many differences between men and women, someone will be on next to say that they pee differently.

We pee differently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

its a sign of little equipment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

I am guilty of this but i tend to make it a bit more masculine by having to pull my bag out from between my thighs as i do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

brummytom wrote: »
    I always sit on one of my legs, usually my right. I sort of tuck it under myself.
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this?

nope,I do it at work all the time, I expect a blood clot any day now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I'm not able to do it, it hurts me bollix :D

Any time I cross my legs it's usually just putting one foot on top of my other knee, so you get an upside down triangle between your leg and your bollocks. Any closer together than that and I'd worry about damaging the future hatrickpatrick Jrs in there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Dont do it for the simple reason it squashes my balls. I like my balls (very very much) and would like to keep them so crossing my legs like a woman is not an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Putting an ankle or shoe on the opposite knee is a man's leg cross.

As the supporting knee travels further up the cross-over-leg, your chances of becoming a woman or a ghey increases.

Half way up is passible for a man, if he has a strong chin or can change a tyre in under 5 minutes.

Once you get to the knee on knee with your cross-over-leg draped down the front of your supporting leg you (as well as probably being very tall) have entered womanhood or are properly ghey.

In fairness though OP - your old-man sounds like a right eejit.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Candie wrote: »
    We pee differently.
    Psychiatrists do it differently the pee is silent

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

What do you mean cross your legs 'like a woman'? As opposed to what? Like a centipede? Like a giraffe? Men and women are the same species, with the same type of legs. There's only one way to cross them and both sexes do it the same way.

Their legs are very different. I have never commented on a man having a fine pair of legs.

:P

As for the crossing the legs, theres two ways I know, one where the top leg sits horizontal on the bottom leg, and one where it hangs to to side.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Aced_Up

tajd wrote: »
    is it such a big deal , my father think it does .

he calls me out everything he see me its annoying

when i sit i do cross my legs , i always have its confortable :confused:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/male-celebrities-crossing-legs-photos_n_2146670.html

only pics i could find for example

whats the big deal , mind your own business ?

The interesting thing is they look like they are crossing their legs, but in reality they are farting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I cross my legs but I have my ankle on my knee, the other way is very uncomfortable for me and I don't like it.

I'm the paradox to this "one to watch out for" theory, which only goes to show up how stupid people are in the first place.

What's this shíte that a man can't do anything incase people think he's a woman or gay. God forbid.

1ZRed wrote: »
    I cross my legs but I have my ankle on my knee, the other way is very uncomfortable for me and I don't like it.

I'm the paradox to this "one to watch out for" theory, which only goes to show up how stupid people are in the first place.

What's this shíte that a man can't do anything incase people think he's a woman or gay. God forbid.

YES, let god do the judging! :rolleyes:

By christ if god says a man is gay there will be eternal damnation fr the poor soul :confused:

You could just sit look and smirk, knowing what is coming to him in the afterlife.

*all of the above is to be taken with complete sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

I cross my legs like that all the time. i dont see what the big deal is. If you find it comfortable do it if not dont. simple really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Aced_Up wrote: »
    YES, let god do the judging! :rolleyes:

By christ if god says a man is gay there will be eternal damnation fr the poor soul :confused:

You could just sit look and smirk, knowing what is coming to him in the afterlife.

*all of the above is to be taken with complete sarcasm

It's a saying ffs, calm down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Con Logue

A man can't carry an umbrella either, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Old men don't like young men crossing their legs because once you get old and stiff you can't do it comfortably anymore... either heel on knee style or leg over leg.
    Anything that highlights youth and flexibility makes them look older and less fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Con Logue wrote: »
    A man can't carry an umbrella either, apparently.

and women can't navigate.

1ZRed wrote: »
    It's a saying ffs, calm down

I am calm, im taking the piss :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

What do you mean cross your legs 'like a woman'? As opposed to what? Like a centipede? Like a giraffe? Men and women are the same species, with the same type of legs. There's only one way to cross them and both sexes do it the same way.

Bull****.. women have wider hips and its is much easier for them to cross their legs like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

it should only be a problem for your dad if you are wearing a skirt and doing a kenny everett impression.

Advertisement