Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What goes on behind closed windows?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭armaghbhoy

I notice quite a few houses round where I live with the blinds shut.

In all honesty though, if you are noticing all the time, and wondering whats going on in that house? is it any wonder they would keep the curtains shut? It just proves that people are nosey. Especially if you live in a place where everybody knows everybodys buisness.

Sometimes I keep the blinds shut in my bedroom, for no particular reason. Its probably more of a habbit than anything, and something that a young person would do. I found it funny when a girl I was talking to for awhile asked me why. The only way she could have noticed is when she was driving past in her car and she would of had to look way across the road, which makes that even more freaky..Like why was she looking at my bedroom? lol It also completely matched her personality, very controlling, jealous, if she seen me with another girl even just talking she wouldn't like it at all. So it says alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Salad tossing.
    Felching.
    Booging.
    Countdown Shuffles.
    Firkyfoodling.
    Playing the upside down piano.
    Peeling the furry prawn.
    Emptying one's beer sack.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I would love to take pics/video with a good camera through the baxtards window and post copies all over internet and neighbourhood.

Don't worry - everybody knows including the police, his sergeant, his colleagues & half te neighbourhood. Not to mention his children who get to see it going in. And the social welfare won't get involved because " there is no case officer assigned to the children", and a witness cannot press charges - the victim of the domestic abuse has to. Shocking stuff. 2013? More like 1813. At least then he would probably be taken down a lane & taught a Lesson . Not now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Fat people walking around the house in Abercrombie and Fitch clothing which clearly doesn't fit them

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

bcmf wrote: »
    The story about the 3 girls found in Ohio got me thinking about something that happened today (and about some house's I see with the the wiindows blacked out/curtains down)
    I will refrain from mentioning race and area just to be on the safe side.

I had reason to call into a house today and as I was walking up the driveway I noticed that there were lot of cars in the driveway or thereabouts and all the blinds were down in the windows and over the window of the front door. I rang the doorbell and someone looked out from underneath the blind at the front door window then barely opened the front door ,which had a door chain on it, and very cage-ily looked out through the barely open door.
    I made my request and got a reply of "OK" and the door closed.

Anyone else find that behaviour a bit odd?

were you door to door selling or offering to badly wash the gutters with your power washer, or laying tarmac poorly?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

Festy wrote: »
    Fat people walking around the house in Abercrombie and Fitch clothing which clearly doesn't fit them

How do you know that? ;)

This is one of those rare occasions where saying you are a peeping tom will get you off the hook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

How do you know that? ;)

This is one of those rare occasions where saying you are a peeping tom will get you off the hook.

I'm a peeping tom :pac:

Advertisement