Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Thread: Leinster Rugby vs Biarritz Olympique, Saturday 27th April 14:30, SS1

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭crisco10

Heroditas wrote: »
    Hmmmm, can we call you names?

:D

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Ouch
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSF5pew4lp5K2OXafNC3Lf8AFh_SAoT7s1vPwBgBsD0o8aKYCS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

Biarritz
    molloyjh wrote: »
    Whatever about that we were on the terrace an hour before kick-off to ensure we got our usual spot. 2 lads arrived around by the dressing rooms outside of the terrace about 15 minutes into the first half and convinced the stewards to open the railings and let them into the front of the terrace. They proceeded to shove their way directly in front of me blocking my view and then went through the whole match chatting away and looking at their phones. A few others around me made room for me to move up a step so it was grand, but what's the bloody point in getting there early if people are allowed to skip the queue as it were!?
    If you'd offered me a chip, I wouldn't have sent them around! :p

Agree though, shocking amount of latecomers and for some reason they don't understand why you might not want to step aside to let them through when you've been there in plenty of time. Whining about not having a good view and it not being fair only marks them out as tourists on the Terrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,189 ✭✭✭✭Buer

August has been cited for stamping on Heaslip.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Buer wrote: »
    August has been cited for stamping on Heaslip.

That the one that cut his leg open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,189 ✭✭✭✭Buer

.ak wrote: »
    That the one that cut his leg open?

One can only assume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Can anyone remember when McFadden did his double chip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

1:01:00

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Grimebox wrote: »

Starts from about about 1:00:50 in (~51 min into the second half)

EDIT: Hagz got there first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

If anyone was in the grandstand roughly around the 10 meter line towards the back, you may remember a bunch of guys chanting "reggie, reggie" at Reggie Corrigan in the commentators/press area. You can pick it up at 1:08:45 in the above video!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,642 ✭✭✭eire4

Grimebox wrote: »

That was class wasn't it. Pity it didn't end up as a try in the end as that would have been a contender for try of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Had Isa been closer to BOD we might have been in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Only watched this last night but why/how was Harinordoquy wearing number 25?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Biarritz
    Only watched this last night but why/how was Harinordoquy wearing number 25?

His jersey got badly ripped in the first half so he had to replace it.

Advertisement