Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've just been site banned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Been there, done that. Zaph's cool. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

**** it time for a clean slate anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

What's that? Ha! Well that is a bet you are going to lose Mr Screw. Pulling down your pants is not going to put me off either.

See? I can touch my toes while taking a shower......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I'd shank them tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Banned user: Banned for what? I didn't do anything wrong.
    Admin: You called some users a shower of bastards.
    Banned user: That was a friend; look can you just unban me. I won't let it happen again.
    Admin: Ah, sorry, I don't believe that, plus you registered a new account to bypass the ban so I'm afraid I can't let you back on.
    Banned user: F**KING WAN*ERS BUNCH OF F**KING WASTESR IN YOUR MAS BASEMENT! ILL BLEEDING KILL YOU!

*two weeks later and the lads get an email at hello@boards.ie*
    Banned user: Hi, you seem to have banned "banned user" by mistake. I wasn't aware that I couldn't make a new account.
    Admins: Well, he seems to have gotten over it, let's just give him a months ban and let him join, yeah?
    *Banned user sees email*
    ****ING C**TS ILL BLEEDING SUE YOUSE

Something like that I imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

I think I would publicly challenge BuffyBot to a fist fight, only as it is the least toughest name in prison,and therefore would fancy my chances more than I would with Mr E (gangster name) or Gordon(named after gin)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

If you may strike me down , but I will return even more powerful under a brand new user name

You cant ban people , just profiles etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

is this dress too sexy for your sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

10:02am wrote:
    Hi, I think I was unfairly banned and would like to state my case, please.
    10:03am wrote:
    FINE THEN DON'T FÙCKING REPLY!!!! Fùck you all, I'll kill every last one of you, I don't need this fùcking cock-gobbling place!!!!!

If I ever see that admin I'll cut his fùcking throat from ear to ear, tear out his vocal cords and mail them to his fùcking family, break into their house, steal the vocal cords, and mail them back to them again!!

This place also smells funny!!

Banning me from the Mustard forum!?! How dare you........

Gloriously over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

What? Banned? I did know I couldn't post my survey with a link to my website, selling top notch stuff by the way, in 22 different forums, all relevent forums by the way, as I don't make any money from it, even though my brother owns the company by the way <snip.ie>. A warning would have sufficed as I'm new here and what Terms & Conditions and I'm sorry by the way and won't do it again and even if I do it'll be under a new username as you won't find my IP.

Think I've cover a good 70% of post types there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

I don't think you can consider yourself a true boardsie until you've done some time in solitary. I am ze cooler king!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

How dare you put me in prison. I'm going to fight this by using my lawyer who issue a legal subjudy of paragraph ten of the book of law that happens in a court.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'd start a fight, so I wouldn't be no-ones bitch In prison...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

seriously though how do they know the genuine cases?

what if your housemate is a dick who frapes you on boards?

what if your relative availed of your *keep me logged in* option when they borrowed your laptop without your permission.

what if you are in an internet cafe/college and you have more tabs then boards open while you go for a coffee...

what if you are in a rush for a lecture in college and you have more tabs then boards open and you shut it down but it doesn't shut down because a warning pop up opened first....

won't somebody please think of the innocents in here... :(

I dunno.. probably get something productive done for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Is this dress too sexy for my sister?

Probably something like "Well well, what the hell took you so long?"

Or maybe "You do not want to ban me.... I found out what was _really_ in the safe".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

hoodwinked wrote: »
    seriously though how do they know the genuine cases?

what if your housemate is a dick who frapes you on boards?

what if your relative availed of your *keep me logged in* option when they borrowed your laptop without your permission.

what if you are in an internet cafe/college and you have more tabs then boards open while you go for a coffee...

what if you are in a rush for a lecture in college and you have more tabs then boards open and you shut it down but it doesn't shut down because a warning pop up opened first....

won't somebody please think of the innocents in here... :(

It's your responsibility to protect your account.

Boards.ie; blaming the victims since 1998.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Anyone want to check out Sobanek in Prison at the moment? I think they may have to take his shoelaces away at this rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Refund me back the last 7 years worth of my membership ye filthy dogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

"call it, friendo."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

What a shower a BASTARDS! BAN ME!? BAN ME!? I MADE BOARDS.IE!

**sobs uncontrollably into bottle of sherry**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Gbear wrote: »
    What a shower a BASTARDS! BAN ME!? BAN ME!? I MADE BOARDS.IE!

**sobs uncontrollably into bottle of sherry**

Sherry? Who the %*$£¥?#% drinks sherry?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Can I be un-banned if the dark lord rises tonight in the guise of a new and EVIL pope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Play To Kill

keelanj69 wrote: »
    Can I be un-banned if the dark lord rises tonight in the guise of a new and EVIL pope?

Ah how I miss RTTH, his prison thread was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I was sitebanned about 10 years ago because I left my account logged in on a netcafe's machine and Preacher (Hagar, the old AH mod's Son) posted some mental nazi/homophobic/psychotic ****e on one of the soc boards, can't remember which. Quick pm to DeVore sorted it out though, he was able to tell pretty quickly it wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

...and you're in boards prison- about to face an Admin.

What do you say to them?

Say fuck all
    Some of them are capable of putting 2+2 together and getting
    any number you wish to think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

In that strictly hypothetically situation I imagine I would have to launch counter-measures by re-reging. Even the dreaded perma-ban is easily defeated... apparently.
    What would I say in such an imaginary scenario ... ? Probably 'whatever, see you in 5 minutes butthole.
    Not that this has happened.

Advertisement