Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've just been site banned

Options
  • 26-04-2013 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭

...and you're in boards prison- about to face an Admin.

What do you say to them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

S'up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Are you paying too much for your car insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Nothing. I'd join the real world again. YOLO

What would you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I have the right to remain silent, don't I.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I wouldn't say anything. I'm not going to beg anyone for access to this site. I'm better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Shine your ......shoes guvnor?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

I wish I could tell you that admin fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, the admin would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for the admin - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

It seems the best thing to do is order a Rita Hayworth poster and discreetly spoon your way through the walls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Are you happy with your UPC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Tell them your son hijacked your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Buy Dav a new Bat'leth, be grand like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

WindSock wrote: »
    I forgot to log out and one of my friends took the piss/my dog walked over the keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

If I asked ye if ye were a shower of fe ck wa nk ers, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Truth......you want the truth............YOU can't handle the truth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd demand that ( I mean ask sweetly) Gordon typed all his replies in a Scottish accent :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

WindSock wrote: »

Or one's dastardly roommate.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

It was me mate messin wit me fone for fuks sake yer not allowed ban me for dat!!!!!1111eleven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Chucken wrote: »
    I'd demand that ( I mean ask sweetly) Gordon typed all his replies in a Scottish accent :o

That's Commissioner Gordon to you, son!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Nothing, i wouldn't give that Gordon fella a bigger power buzz than he's already on by begging to come back to an internet forum.

MadsL wrote: »

Nah. I talk about Gordon here at home like hes a Scottish god. No titles there!

..and I'm not "boy" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuhnt Pounder

I will facebang you for money.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

MadsL wrote: »

No, Gordon and Commissioner Gordon are two different people. The latter is the big boss in the Boards office.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

It was me mate messin wit me fone for fuks sake yer not allowed ban me for dat!!!!!1111eleven

That's a pretty good impression.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

nummnutts wrote: »
    That's a pretty good impression.

I no rite? Dem power trippen priks tink der so dedly just cuz der sum internet wizzard but der just a 40 year old vergin livin in der mas basement i dont even care tho ill just make a new email and come strait back LOL fukin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankers

What about looking for directions to the office to have it out face to face? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Stupid ****ing loser ***** hiding behind your computers. Sad bastard moderator pricks! Your site is **** anyway. I'm just gonna make a new account like I always do. Dirty ****ing ****bags ****. It wasn't even me that did the thing you banned me for you stupid asscocks. I don't even care though cause this site is ****ty and your all sad ****ing ****heads! I'm gonna rereg now dick munchers.

(ok, it's originally a Wilde quote, but it seems to be apt.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Mess with me now; you're gonna regret it later - Henry Brubaker.

Anyone ever see that film? Based on a true event apparently.

Advertisement