Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invisible for a day

Options
  • 25-04-2013 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

What would you do if you were invisible for an entire day?*

Personally, I would go to Area 51 and snoop around.

*No perverted stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Prodigious wrote: »
    *No perverted stuff

Why would you even bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Go ask Kevin Bacon, he'd know the answer to this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Probably sit on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

Kinda' like being married really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Stay in a lift all day and touch people up while they think its other people on the lift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'd fulfill a childhood goal and punt one of those fucking pigeons that stroll cockily along the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I'd steal an Apache attack helicopter,

And then I'd go looking for Tom Donaldson. I'd be hovering just down the road from his house, there. And he'd see us, but I'd duck down behind the trees, and he thinks he's safe, right? And he's just about to put the key in his front door, and I come up from behind the hedge, 'Hello, you bastard.' He panics, right? And he goes in the house, so I get the 30-millimetre canon and I take out the fish pond, coy carp in there couple of rounds each, right? And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and the machine-gun bullets is chewing up the drive, right? He comes out. 'Oh no! Not me Triumph Stag! I've just had it resprayed!' I cut it right in half, right? And then he goes, 'Ahhh!' He runs up on to the garage roof. I say, 'Right. This is for you, Tom.' He goes, 'No, no!' He's begging us, he's begging us man, 'No, please don't!' And then I fly off to Cornwall and I just smash in the sea in a big ball of flames.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Never mind being invisible.

Id love to be a fly on the wall when everyone i know finds out i died.

Id just like to see who'd laugh and who'd be all sad i dont know just a crazy wish of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Take the day off and watch tv. I could do with a break

Have you ever noticed that invisible people never have a wheezing cough or terrible body odour that gives them away?

• Advertisement

Stay in a lift all day and touch people up while they think its other people on the lift.

Or fart constantly and see how many people get blamed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Have you ever noticed that invisible people never have a wheezing cough or terrible body odour that gives them away?
    Eh noo think that's the whole point of being invisible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Eh, woman's changing rooms. Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hang out in the gents locker room ... wait... I dont have to be invisible to do that!! But ..... im not gay!! Oh cruel world!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Wallop George Hook on the back of the head.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

And then I'd go looking for Tom Donaldson. I'd be hovering just down the road from his house, there. And he'd see us, but I'd duck down behind the trees, and he thinks he's safe, right? And he's just about to put the key in his front door, and I come up from behind the hedge, 'Hello, you bastard.' He panics, right? And he goes in the house, so I get the 30-millimetre canon and I take out the fish pond, coy carp in there couple of rounds each, right? And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and the machine-gun bullets is chewing up the drive, right? He comes out. 'Oh no! Not me Triumph Stag! I've just had it resprayed!' I cut it right in half, right? And then he goes, 'Ahhh!' He runs up on to the garage roof. I say, 'Right. This is for you, Tom.' He goes, 'No, no!' He's begging us, he's begging us man, 'No, please don't!' And then I fly off to Cornwall and I just smash in the sea in a big ball of flames.

Em, Who's Tom Donaldson?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

For one day? My last resort would be to head into Leinster House with the boyos and shuffle papers etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

I have a feeling my day would be filled with visits to banking establishments. Light in, heavy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,076 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Female changing rooms at the local gym used by hot young one's.

For non perverted reasons in keeping with the OP's request.

Female changing rooms at the local gym used by hot young one's.

For non perverted reasons in keeping with the OP's request.
    If you did the "Bank thing", you could buy your own gym, complete with female changing rooms. For "non-perverted" reasons, obviously. With your new-found "loaded" status, you'd also need to buy a small stick, to beat them off with.(no sniggering down the back)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Ha ha nice one :pac:

Prodigious wrote: »
    What would you do if you were invisible for an entire day?*

Personally, I would go to Area 51 and snoop around.

*No perverted stuff
    Because an aircraft breakers fascinates you? You could help catalogue the spares as they get stored away neatly. That's the current tenant btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Have a **** to see if the jip is invisible too. Then I'd smear it in someones face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Murdering people I didn't like while they are in public places, obviously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭A fella called fish

Cover myself in flour and walk around naked

Em, Who's Tom Donaldson?
    Just a mate.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Cover myself in flour and walk around naked
    That would defeat the purpose.

I'd snoop in other people's houses. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nertballs

just drive around the city beeping the horn to see the looks ya get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I'm adopted so I'd go to my birth family and see how they live!

And definitely snoop in my neighbours houses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'd spy on elves having sex and draw it.

Advertisement