Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invisible for a day

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuhnt Pounder

Scratch all the scratchcards in a few shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Scratch all the scratchcards in a few shops.

And obviously shake the ****ing **** out of all of the cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Stay in a lift all day and touch people up while they think its other people on the lift.

That's really hot :cool:

I'd probably go round taping people on the shoulder on the street or go "wooooOOoooooo" behind their backs and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Go back to my old school and give Mr. Watts a good swift kicking the nasty old b*stard.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I'd hijack a bus and scare the **** out of all passengers and other road users

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'd go into a supermarket and tap people on the left shoulder and then put a huge water melon into their shopping trolley when they turn around.

• Site Banned Posts: 11 Testiculoor

I would go to the Dail when they're having a big meeting and just before each politician stands to give their speeches or views I would squeeze their testicles, especially Joan Burtons

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'd follow someone around and keeping whispering in their ear to make them think you are mad. I would only say nice things though like:

"You are an amazing person"
    "You are loved by everyone"
    "You will be successful in life"
    "Your zipper is open"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Go to Baldonnel and steal the Air Corps Learjet. Stash it somewhere in the UK and sell it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Dogdaysareover

I'd steal an Apache attack helicopter,

And then I'd go looking for Tom Donaldson. I'd be hovering just down the road from his house, there. And he'd see us, but I'd duck down behind the trees, and he thinks he's safe, right? And he's just about to put the key in his front door, and I come up from behind the hedge, 'Hello, you bastard.' He panics, right? And he goes in the house, so I get the 30-millimetre canon and I take out the fish pond, coy carp in there couple of rounds each, right? And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and the machine-gun bullets is chewing up the drive, right? He comes out. 'Oh no! Not me Triumph Stag! I've just had it resprayed!' I cut it right in half, right? And then he goes, 'Ahhh!' He runs up on to the garage roof. I say, 'Right. This is for you, Tom.' He goes, 'No, no!' He's begging us, he's begging us man, 'No, please don't!' And then I fly off to Cornwall and I just smash in the sea in a big ball of flames.

If I could thank this a thousand times I would!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

f**k with Stevie Wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Perving and stealing I think.

And then I'd go looking for Tom Donaldson. I'd be hovering just down the road from his house, there. And he'd see us, but I'd duck down behind the trees, and he thinks he's safe, right? And he's just about to put the key in his front door, and I come up from behind the hedge, 'Hello, you bastard.' He panics, right? And he goes in the house, so I get the 30-millimetre canon and I take out the fish pond, coy carp in there couple of rounds each, right? And then I just tilt the helicopter over to one side and the machine-gun bullets is chewing up the drive, right? He comes out. 'Oh no! Not me Triumph Stag! I've just had it resprayed!' I cut it right in half, right? And then he goes, 'Ahhh!' He runs up on to the garage roof. I say, 'Right. This is for you, Tom.' He goes, 'No, no!' He's begging us, he's begging us man, 'No, please don't!' And then I fly off to Cornwall and I just smash in the sea in a big ball of flames.

Is that not the basic screen play for the last 8 of Tom Cruise's movies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Hi Michael :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Required Field

I'd lie in wait for the postman to arrive. Then I'd hop into the back of the van. I'd open all the post, switch the contents, and then reseal the envelopes. Any windowed envelopes, I'd put a sticker over the window and write a different address on the front.

Then I'd frame Lucinda Creighton for it.

i think I would simply pick up my dog and run down Grafton St.

ha...Pudsie the wonder dog my hole...ya can't fly can ya?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭Dartz

Ride a Motorcycle while naked. (And hopefully not crash)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I'd do something (possibly, well most likely) illegal that would get me enough money to pay off my mortgage

wait, can I make my clothes invisible too, or would I have to be naked (I mean, I wouldn't want want to be leaving DNA or fingerprints at a crime scene…)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Cover myself in flour and walk around naked

Cover just my knob in flour, then walk around naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

I'd probably go round taping people on the shoulder on the street or go "wooooOOoooooo" behind their backs and stuff.

Like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Dogdaysareover

Em, Who's Tom Donaldson?

If you live in the East Anglian region of the UK, do this.....

Go to the local BP garge, go up to the counter and ask Mike....HE knows who Tom Donaldson is, go on just ask him, please:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I'd squat all stealth like over Enda Kenny's head as he's talkin live on the six one news and slowly release a poo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Funkfield wrote: »
    Cover just my knob in flour, then walk around naked.
    A floury flying flute. What's the deal with this one? Is there a deep-seated desire to show the world your knob? The world has seen enough. Anyway, someone would think it was a flying slug and stamp on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuhnt Pounder

f**k with Stevie Wonder.

wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Id go push random kids over at a playground and laugh.

Advertisement