Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Robbie.G wrote: »
    Yeah got email the other day telling me training dates are in June will let you know more when I do. I've been on to them about it since nov had rep on the other day looking for business told him i wouldn't spec a boiler that I had no training on and not know enough about then2 days later receive email

I dont know what their problem is , I believe their courses are pricey enough too , I couldn't even get an answer about that off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Yeah got email the other day telling me training dates are in June will let you know more when I do. I've been on to them about it since nov had rep on the other day looking for business told him i wouldn't spec a boiler that I had no training on and not know enough about then2 days later receive email

They had training days in January. I'm waiting on them to get back to me too. She said it'd be some time June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

sullzz wrote: »
    I dont know what their problem is , I believe their courses are pricey enough too , I couldn't even get an answer about that off them

Afaik it's free I was told there is usually a charge but its going to be waived if not i don't do Vokeras simple as that if they want my business

Afaik it's free I was told there is usually a charge but its going to be waived if not i don't do Vokeras simple as that if they want my business

U serious!!! The fcukers told me 150 a day and I fit vokeras!!

Dtp79 wrote: »
    U serious!!! The fcukers told me 150 a day and I fit vokeras!!

Well put it this if they want me to pay I won't be there

• Advertisement

Well put it this if they want me to pay I won't be there

I think ill join ya on that! Their loss at the end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paddythefarmer

who do i contact about these boiler manufacture couces would head if could get on list if very green going into these does it matter presume it tough enoung to get in are they mostly held in dubline area

who do i contact about these boiler manufacture couces would head if could get on list if very green going into these does it matter presume it tough enoung to get in are they mostly held in dubline area

Vokera is in Kilkenny. The rest I'm not sure

Ariston boilers contact plumb-it in clondalkin don't know phone nos
    Baxi contact Potterton/myson tallaght
    Again don't have number
    Vokera killkenny
    Google them

gust wondering does any one no any thing about controller on sonenkraft solar controller pressure ok but not holding heat in house over night 150 liter stainless tank pump coming on a lot think temp diff needs to be adjusted more or am i missing something dont no how to adjust in controoler tried to find manual on line cant thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

Is there a solid fuel boiler using a gravity coil? I've seen some with cyl and boiler at same level with one up one down piping set where the solar heated water was gravity feeding from cyl in reverce back to stove.

Also check that hoilday function is not activated this will heat dump but would only cool bottom half of cyl.

no solid fuel when looked at nothing running the two times i called but pump cut in a few times in a short space of time tried to get instruction manuale cant get so wondering does any one no about this type of controller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Also check the T1 readings. Faulty thermistor can give false readings & bring on the pump. Also check location of T2 thermistor. If positioned too high, it can also react to 2nd coil temperature.

Advertisement