Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discarded Condoms

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I know a lass who got her first facial from finding a used one when she was younger.

Thinking it was a balloon she blew it up and all of a sudden bam!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Pinewoo

I know a lass who got her first facial from finding a used one when she was younger.

Thinking it was a balloon she blew it up and all of a sudden bam!

First of many I presume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I stuck one down the plug hole of the kitchen sink one time . Her old lad gave me a warning the day before about not even thinking bout that kinda thing with his daughter :D I thought it would be a nice present for him to find after I'd left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

moy83 wrote: »
    I stuck one down the plug hole of the kitchen sink one time . Her old lad gave me a warning the day before about not even thinking bout that kinda thing with his daughter :D I thought it would be a nice present for him to find after I'd left

Well her auld fella read you totally wrong now didn't he? You sound like a catch and a half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Well her auld fella read you totally wrong now didn't he? You sound like a catch and a half.

Yeah, he shouldn't have bothered with the condom & just plugged her h*ole instead!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

It still brings a smile to me , the old fart must of been ripping when he got that out of the plug . Who would have daughters ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

fryup wrote: »
    i take my children for a walk....(and don't be trying to make suggestive comments) asshole

No one even mentions the casserole :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Its digusting and unhygenic...DISPOSE OF IT AT HOME. ffs

One of my dogs usually brings me a pressie when I come home from work, normally a pair of socks and she's delighted... you.guessed.it!...

One day she came running down the stairs.... from my son's room, with a pressie for me :o

It was a condom, tied in a knot and full of jizz :mad:

I'm ok with car parks!.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Splash and dash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Catkins407

When you're finished shaggin in the car park, would you mind taking your used condom home with you, instead of chucking it out the car window...only for young children to pick it up the following morning and ask .."daddy whats this??"

Look sur can't you start a campaign with the councils to put condom bins in all the car parks. Like the bins for dog ****. You would be on to a winner and I'd say you get in the morning show with Sybil and Martin and everything . Lol

Least the feckers are using condoms lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

You may want to keep away from those empty crisp bags in the car park OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Catkins407

I will from now on be associating fry ups with discarded condoms . FFs I used to love an auld occasional fry up of a Saturday morning. Boards.ie you have hit upon a way of making people eat healthily when they really don't fecking want to. Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

When you're finished shaggin in the car park, would you mind taking your used condom home with you, instead of chucking it out the car window...only for young children to pick it up the following morning and ask .."daddy whats this??"

OP you'd have been better off just teaching your child not to pick up shìt off the ground, that also teaches them to avoid picking up discarded needles and a whole host of other dangerous objects.

On the subject of discarded condoms anyway, I think the most original disposal I ever saw was when I was in secondary school and there was the statue of the virgin mary in the school yard; and as we arrived into school that morning, there she was with a used condom hanging off her index finger! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Czarcasm wrote: »
    OP you'd have been better off just teaching your child not to pick up shìt off the ground, that also teaches them to avoid picking up discarded needles and a whole host of other dangerous objects.

On the subject of discarded condoms anyway, I think the most original disposal I ever saw was when I was in secondary school and there was the statue of the virgin mary in the school yard; and as we arrived into school that morning, there she was with a used condom hanging off her index finger! :pac:
    So she finally got a ride. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

So she finally got a ride. :D

Cold as stone though apparently, but at least there was no fear of getting tomato jaws if you went down on her... can't get blood out of a stone and all that jizz jazz... :D

Alright, alright, I'll get my raincoat :o

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

moy83 wrote: »
    It still brings a smile to me , the old fart must of been ripping when he got that out of the plug . Who would have daughters ?

The same people that would have sons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I always believed the urban legend that a big white rabbit collected my used ones in the car park and used it's content to make the innards of a Cadbury's cream egg.

no one else hear of the legend of the spooge bunny?

Nah, the Oyster Man collects them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was in Navan a couple of months ago and was walking around town on a Sunday morning waiting on a bus. Saw two bananas each with a condom on it. Two opposite ends of the town on the side of the footpath. I don't know what crazy fad they were going through at the time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

Does the OP take his kids for walks around car parks? Rivitting scenery there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

When I see them I think 'Well, at least they used a condom'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

I am glad people are having safe sex, I just wish they would have clean sex too. It is pretty nasty though. On the up side, if I ever get into dogging, I know where the good spots to find them nearby are!!!

Advertisement