Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest obession?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

Besides the whole straight line stuff, like always stepping over lines in the path with my right foot, lining up stuff at the side of my table, desk, etc; I count everything.
    Tiles in a room, bolts and screws in walls but mostly syllables. Everything I say I go over in my head a few times aftwerwards and count the syllables and letters and words. I like them to add up to a multiple of six. I even have little phrases that I add on in my head to make them add up to six.
    I love when the words letters and syllables all add up to a multiple of six.

I've also noticed myself doing physical stuff too, like starting at my right little finger I touch it off my right thumb, then my ring finger, then my middle finger, then my index finger, then my thumb off my index again. Then onto my left hand and touch my left thumb off my left index finger. After getting this far (six touches) I start again and go as far as my left middle finger (eight touches). I then start again and do six then eight then eight again.
    It all adds up to 36 touches (6 squared). I find myself doing this numerous times during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Have to open crisps bars you name it the right way i get annoyed if i do it up side down, my daughter opens hers upside down on purpose n shows me n says see mammy its ok :/

When reading i have to finish on a page that makes ten ie. 55 5+5=10 or 82 ah you get the picture

Advertisement