Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest obession?

Options
  • 19-04-2013 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

What would be your weirdest obsession? Mine would be wanting to order lots of sim cards online as i find it amazing how so many numbers and never seem to run out. weird i know but i can never stop being amazed by it . :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If my car isn't parked absolutely parallel to the footpath and within 2" of it I have to repark it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

ScumLord wrote: »
    If my car isn't parked absolutely parallel to the footpath and within 2" of it I have to repark it.

Interesting seems more normal than mine i think lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

**** With My Left Hand When I'm Clearly Right Handed.

Once i went left i could just never go back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

What would be your weirdest obsession? Mine would be wanting to order lots of sim cards online as i find it amazing how so many numbers and never seem to run out. weird i know but i can never stop being amazed by it . :P

They'll never run out. ;)

I honestly don't think I have a weird obsession...

...years ago though, the number 7 on the remote would have to be the last button touched prior to Man U kicking off or they'd lose! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Women's nails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

none. Im normal. well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

They are finite.... 9,999,999 for every carrier. That's enough for everyone in this country twice over... multiply by 4/5 networks.
    0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    **** With My Left Hand When I'm Clearly Right Handed.

Once i went left i could just never go back.

You're just an evolved 21st Century man.... in a decades we'll all be doing it so we don't have to use the mouse with the left.

They'll never run out. ;)

I honestly don't think I have a weird obsession...

...years ago though, the number 7 on the remote would have to be the last button touched prior to Man U kicking off or they'd lose! :pac:

Lol you think they never run out ? i find frisky way they let you order them online as much want meteor and others . crazy all the numbers have and never seems to end it gets me really hyper weird i know but sure we all have our weirdness. lol i like your one :)

They are finite.... 9,999,999 for every carrier. That's enough for everyone in this country twice over... multiply by 4/5 networks.

You're just an evolved 21st Century man.... in a decades we'll all be doing it so we don't have to use the mouse with the left.

Wow really that is amazing we be long dead even haha. i feel like going on meteor and ordering 10 sim cards for no reason just to see what numebrs get posted out to me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Toblerone Cheesecake.

Sweet mother of jeeebus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

Panthro wrote: »
    Toblerone Cheesecake.

Sweet mother of jeeebus

I'd eat a whole one right this second!

Panthro wrote: »
    Toblerone Cheesecake.

Sweet mother of jeeebus

mmm sounds so good that alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Chop Chop

I can't unplug my phone from the charger unless its on an even number.

If I don't get up at 03:30am to lick the lightbulb in the fridge, my family will die.........

Ahhhh!!!! I got post 13...... Got to make it 14..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Corvo

Womens long shapely, legs made even more shapely by high heels.

And watching them

Chop Chop wrote: »
    I can't unplug my phone from the charger unless its on an even number.

If I don't get up at 03:30am to lick the lightbulb in the fridge, my family will die.........

lol do you actually lick the light bulb ha ?

lol do you actually lick the light bulb ha ?

Yes, but it's all very technical, if its not licked in the right place, it's all for nothing.

I like straight lines.

If I have a square beer mat I like it to be right at the edge of the table, if I'm at the corner of the table, then the beer mat is right up at the corner. I learned recently that this freaks people out incase my beer falls over. I like stamps to be exactly perfect on letters. I like to be exactly parallel to the lines when I park. I fix my rug in my sitting room to be perfectly in line with the floorboards.

Ok, you get the picture.

Chop Chop wrote: »
    Yes, but it's all very technical, if its not licked in the right place, it's all for nothing.

lol i dont know if your messing with me or not? suppose i cant talk i love ordering sim cards ha .

I like straight lines.

If I have a square beer mat I like it to be right at the edge of the table, if I'm at the corner of the table, then the beer mat is right up at the corner. I learned recently that this freaks people out incase my beer falls over. I like stamps to be exactly perfect on letters. I like to be exactly parallel to the lines when I park. I fix my rug in my sitting room to be perfectly in line with the floorboards.

Ok, you get the picture.

That is interesting to know :) i feel relaxed knowing i not the only one with weird obsessions i thought something wrong with me just shows we all have weird things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Fisting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭FiachDubh

Vultures & ravens (hence the username)
    I have an obsession with birds in general but its those two kinds that really get me going.
    Interesting fact: A raven is an extremely large songbird despite it being associated with a harsh croak.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

I like straight lines.

Ok, you get the picture.

I know exactly what you mean.

If it's not a right angle its a wrong angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If I see a bunch of coins, I sort them into neat piles. All facing the right way too!

Finding everyone comments interesting :) want know how many sim cards you think each network has?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I support Shelbourne FC :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

FiachDubh wrote: »
    Vultures & ravens (hence the username)
    I have an obsession with birds in general but its those two kinds that really get me going.
    Interesting fact: A raven is an extremely large songbird despite it being associated with a harsh croak.

There was a thing on the radio earlier about buzzards. Apparently they've been in Ireland for years, but a breeding pair was introduced in Antrim or somewhere in the 1800s and they have been spreading down along the east coast of Ireland since. There was a farmer on, in Meath I think, talking about how all the small birds and rodents on his property had been eaten.

Buzzards, mental. Raptors all over the place, there is.

Oh, and obsessions: nail varnish, Nail Varnish, NAIL VARNISH. You get the picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Finding everyone comments interesting :) want know how many sim cards you think each network has?

Lots, and each one costs money. Each one you pointlessly order costs money that is then passed on to the rest of us through our bills.

So stop. Just stop. Perhaps speak to a counsellor.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭carolmarx

My tv/radio/mp3 player volume absolutely has to be at an even number..No if buts or maybes.
    If I use/read/hear a word with the same letter in it consecutively I spell it out really slowly in my head 3 or 4 times..If someone interrupts me I'll be silently fuming.
    I have to flex all the joints in my body about ten times a day starting at the feet working all the way up to my shoulders/ neck, then finally give my ears a little wiggle...
    And sometimes, just sometimes I get an insatiable urge to use the brakes with my left foot.. and the more i tell myself not to the harder it is!
    Jesus i'm fair odd reading back on that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I suffer from Jesse James Syndrome ......it's socially debilitating

Advertisement