Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends comeback ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beepop

I really don't think they should. Too much of a good thing and all that!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beepop wrote: »
    I really don't think they should. Too much of a good thing and all that!

Don't worry they're not. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

LET.IT.DIE!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

catallus wrote: »
    It's on SkyAtlantic right now.

And every feckin day, 20 times day, for years on end...on E4

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I think they were talking about Seinfeld. That's what was on Sky Atlantic when they posted it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

hasnt been on E4 for ages, its on comedy central now, and is never aired in order, you watch the last episode of season 7, followed by the 5 episode of season 3,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Looks like there's a chance of it happening though this video is a bit lame with only three of the six. Hopefully its a rough take and the return special is only in the early development stages.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's never going to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,486 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cox needs to lay off the botox and fillers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cox needs to lay off the botox and fillers

Yeah, Jennifer must of been astounded to be playing Rachel and still be too shocked to call Courteney by her own fictitious name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

skimpydoo wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not in a million years one of the best shows ever.

I absolutely hate friends with a passion. I no people who still watch it all the time.
    Only fools and horses, now that's a show ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

I still watch it every day! I always loved the cast chemistry, it's so evidently lacking in the first series but you see it develop before your eyes. I also watched Frasier and the worst thing about is was the seriously weak characters in comparison. David Schwimmer's comic acting reached legendary levels at times, especially the subtle stuff. Also Jennifer Aniston became really quite funny at the subtle comedy, probebly working with Schwimmer for so long, she was underrated. Phoebe was the least funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I still watch it every day! I always loved the cast chemistry, it's so evidently lacking in the first series but you see it develop before your eyes. I also watched Frasier and the worst thing about is was the seriously weak characters in comparison. David Schwimmer's comic acting reached legendary levels at times, especially the subtle stuff. Also Jennifer Aniston became really quite funny at the subtle comedy, probebly working with Schwimmer for so long, she was underrated. Phoebe was the least funny.

The dog in Frasier is a better character than any of those idiots on Friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Phoebe was the least funny.

I didn't really like Phoebe for a long time but she's grown on me. I think it helps that Lisa Kudrow played the part so well. Even in the Jimmy Kimmel video she's a much better and much more natural actress than Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

bmjvw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Friends isn't in the same league as Frasier.

Frasier was voted the best sitcom off all time by comedy writers on a Channel 4 programme about 10 years ago and I'd agree with them.The only show I'd have on its level is The Simpsons and maybe Seinfeld at its best.

Can't see the point in any show returning.Most shows go on for too long in the first place and it would be a bit pathetic to bring back a show that has been off the air for 10 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I also watched Frasier and the worst thing about is was the seriously weak characters in comparison.

Is that you Joey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

If you're in New York next month, check it out....Friends' Central Perk coffee shop set to open for a month. From Sept 17th for a month.

Advertisement