Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Write the best story ever, one line at a time.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

stoneill wrote: »
    The Liffey, well it stank like hell.

Now poor Ol' Gerry, god bless his heart, didn't have a lot of money

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Brendan was injecting himself with LDS when in walks Ann with a fannypad stuck to her foot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

Meanwhile back at the ranch!!

All the cowboys had gathered for an evening of karaoke and cabaret while enjoying a candlelit traditional vegetarian meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

becost wrote: »
    All the cowboys had gathered for an evening of karaoke and cabaret while enjoying a candlelit traditional vegetarian meal.

They decided to club together their money and hire a stripper. They were expecting a beautiful lady, but due to a mix up with the bookings, a one legged chinese dwarf called Bob turned up instead......

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

He proceded to dance but they were so disgusted, they shot him, and then ran for their lives...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Except for Dave,he stayed behind to have sex with the still warm corpse...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Thankfully, Trent was quickly on the case, 'pew' 'pewing' at Dave until he was rid of. Trent likes sex, but he frowns upon necrophilia.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 doglover89

they thought they had escaped, but they were soon being pursued by at least a hundred of Bob's incestuous family, all of whom had one leg and an extra arm sticking out of their heads.. To defend themselves, the cowboys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

While dave was having his way,to the hills they ran and one of them shouts out,before that fella brendan comes along again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

Brendan could smell the sex in the air...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

Although it could be the fanny pad stuck to Anns foot. He scanned the area only to discover..

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

...that bobs family had caught up to him and were having sex with his body... -"hsssssss", he flirtatiously grinned -

"...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

...quickly Brendan turned on the mob and with one swing of his guitar he knocked Ann to the ground, leaving her to fend for herself as the mob approached them, away Brendan ran to...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

joe stodge wrote: »
    ...quickly Brendan turned on the mob and with one swing of his guitar he knocked Ann to the ground, leaving her to fend for herself as the mob approached them, away Brendan ran to...

...a massive gangbang.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

The gangbang consisted of nothing but Gary busey lookalikes, Brendan knew he was in for it this time. He wiped the sweat from his brow and...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

joe stodge wrote: »
    The gangbang consisted of nothing but Gary busey lookalikes, Brendan knew he was in for it this time. He wiped the sweat from his brow and...

ran out of the building only to find the one legged novelty act's Harley Davidson parked ouside with the keys in the ignition, pausing for a moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭genuine leather

ahh brilliant...:-)))..... maybe paidraigg can come in with a line.....brendan has nine(ninety) lives......

but just at that moment brendan remembered... he had the guitar tuner in his pocket beside his machete........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

K.Flyer wrote: »
    ran out of the building only to find the one legged novelty act's Harley Davidson parked ouside with the keys in the ignition, pausing for a moment...

He wracked his brain on how to start a motorbike but alas his memory failed him. With that he heard the roar of a lion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

turned around and saw david attenbourgh crouched down behind a whin bush in camouflage clothing staring open mouthed at a great big....

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

Killer whale which then proceded to attack david attenbourgh while he commentated over it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

commentated being another word for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭FionnK86

with light in his hair and you in his arms...wooohooowooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭razorgil

"brendan.....what the fúck are you doing?!"......asked the boss, staring at brendan, who was now lying on the ground, daydreaming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

...and was touching himself whilst singing the following,

Hot in.....
    So hot in herre.....
    So hot in.....

I was like, good gracious ass bodacious
    Flirtatcious, tryin to show faces
    Lookin for the right time to shoot my steam (you know)
    Lookin for the right time to flash them keys
    Then um I'm leavin, please believin
    Me and the rest of my heathens
    Check it, got it locked at the top of the four seasons
    Penthouse, roof top, birds I feedin
    No deceivin, nothin up my sleeve, no teasin
    I need you to get up up on the dance floor
    Give that man what he askin for
    Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you
    And cant nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use

(I said)
    Its gettin hot in here (so hot)
    So take off all your clothes

I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off...

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

Lying in the bath thinking of her naked curves, those gorgeous breasts the one eyed snake stared up at me as I stroked it gently. I lay back in ecstasy when suddenly I felt this tap on my shoulder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Dance, even if you have no where to do it but in your own living room....read the directions, even if you don't follow them...DO NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel UGLY and YOU ARE NOT! (and not a single person on this planet is ugly x)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭rockbeast

You and I both know that this cigarette-stained heart could do with a light right now.

Advertisement