Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird thing about this girl at work.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 UmmCadburys

I'm guessing the car is an Audi ? Am I correct op ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 UmmCadburys

And your a man op ? Right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

Thinly veiled "aren't I great" thread. I have a job, a girlfriend, money to buy a car and house plus time to do lots of hobbies.

We get the message OP. You can end the stalking charade now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Thinly veiled "aren't I great" thread. I have a job, a girlfriend, money to buy a car and house plus time to do lots of hobbies.

We get the message OP. You can end the stalking charade now.

Jealous much? :)

I'm guessing the car is an Audi ? Am I correct op ?

No. Vw passat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

teednab-el wrote: »
    No. Vw passat.

Ok, I'm not jealous any more.

Ok, I'm not jealous any more.

You badge snob :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Passats are the new gangster-mobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

The O.Ps a Lesbian right? Otherwise, this threads well ghey.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Start supporting Shels and come down to Tolka next Friday.

If she comes with you, well done, two more visitors in Tolka, a boost attendance wise is always good for the club :D

Two extra Shelbourne fans? That would be an instant increase of 10%

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

fake tattoo and start pretending you're doing all this mad shíte no one in their right mind would do.

better yet tell everyone, and I mean everyone you have a big round the world trip planned. If this yoke is as demented as she seems she will copy you and feck off somewhere, then you can work in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

its Not hurting anyone is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

OP, you're not getting much sympathy on here!

I think, given that you two have history, that she could be trying to headfcuk with you on purpose. What was this history, who "won"? I'm guessing you did, and now she's raging and just trying to undermine you in any way she can. Sad for her really.

But some of the suggestions on here are genius! I particularly like the one about the fake tattoo. Don't do anything too obvious, get something small and classy on your upper arm (fake of course). Watch her come in a few weeks later with a tramp stamp!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

At least have some fun with it:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

teednab-el wrote: »
    There is this girl, i know who works with me and she literally copies everything i do, she is beginning to freak me out. We have a history and eventhough we are friends now; im still dont like her. We werent friends for a while. I am in a relationship with another girl by the way before i start.
    Firstly last year i bought a car. Two months later she buys the same car only two years newer. Then i got things put into the car etc and she did the exact same.

I went on diet as i was slightly overweight and when she heard that she did the same. She now has the same stuff for lunch as me funny enough and has lost weight like myself. I stated focusing on my fitness and got myself in good shape training most of week. She now does the same. I then ran marathons and funny enough she started running marathons, i started cycling bought a bike and she did the same thing and now cycles too eventhough she never did before. I started swimming and few months after she started too eventhough she never did it before.

I then started doing cooking classes and she now is doing something similiar.

Finally im looking to buy a house with my partner and have been looking for a few months. Now she and her partner are doing the same.

Am i really that inspiring to this freak or what the hell is going on?

Well, maybe you are?

Maybe she sees you making a good life for yourself and wants the same?

I admit some bits are freaky, but that's her issue, not yours.

Unless she's asking you to join her on runs / marathons or otherwise trying to get close to you*, maybe you are just inspiring her to better her life.

* I admit I haven't read all of the thread, so maybe she is a stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ConstantLove

Maybe you inspire her and obviously she has no personal opinion about the things. Don't give your attention to this. Look your life and make it better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

I know something she wont be able to copy. Shave your balls and if by chance she does the same go out and buy The Crying Game and accept your fate. Do Do Do Do Do Do DO Do Do Do Do Do Do.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    I know something she wont be able to copy. Shave your balls and if by chance she does the same go out and buy The Crying Game and accept your fate. Do Do Do Do Do Do DO Do Do Do Do Do Do.

Hilarious:D:)

Advertisement