Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The False Promise Watchdog, that's Vincent Browne, how is he going to approach Pierce Doherty and Sinn Fein on their promise to abolish the property tax.

Now is the time to confront Pierce Doherty and Sinn Fein on this ridiculous promise, now is the time not after the local elections after they have hoodwinked many gullible people into voting for them.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,573 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Xenophile wrote: »
    The False Promise Watchdog, that's Vincent Browne, how is he going to approach Pierce Doherty and Sinn Fein on their promise to abolish the property tax.

Now is the time to confront Pierce Doherty and Sinn Fein on this ridiculous promise, now is the time not after the local elections after they have hoodwinked many gullible people into voting for them.

They could have started before FG/Labour got into power too with their false promises.
    "but sure isn't that what you do at election time" -- Pat Rabbitte.

There seems to be little difference in any of the parties to be honest.

There seems to be little difference in any of the parties to be honest.

At least Pat Rabbite admits to dishonesty, but now Pierce Doherty, Mary Lou and company want us to believe that they are purer than the driven snow. If any Sinn Fein candidate knocks at my door I could ask them why they are not wearing their "Sniper at Work" badges which were for sale at their Ard Fheis in Castlebar this weekend.............so it's still a case of the the ballot box full of false promises on one hand and the sniper badge in the other.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

At least Pat Rabbite admits to dishonesty, but now Pierce Doherty, Mary Lou and company want us to believe that they are purer than the driven snow. If any Sinn Fein candidate knocks at my door I could ask them why they are not wearing their "Sniper at Work" badges which were for sale at their Ard Fheis in Castlebar this weekend.............so it's still a case of the the ballot box full of false promises on one hand and the sniper badge in the other.

Old $hite, try and come into the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,573 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Rabbitte only admitted that when he was cornered though.

There is NO party that I could vote for in the country at the moment. I have no faith in any of them to trust them with my vote and that is a sad state of affairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Who's the Oliver Hardy lookalike on the right eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,069 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Coleman blaming the media now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Marc Coleman doesnt cough at all on TV.. I think it must be psychological..

Marc mentioning abortion in a discussion about gay marriage. He's useless.

Coleman blaming the media now.

He too smug for my liking

• Advertisement

Ah Marc is like Sarah Palin. Laughable.

He's full of his OWN importance and doesn't seem to care what others think.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Surely two adoptive parents, whether gay, lesbian or bi, would make a better home for a child than the infamous nuns in their ''Houses of God '' just a few short years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

The media again. You know you're losing when you have to blame the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Totally agree with him on that point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Haven't seen Coleman on this show anymore.

I stopped listening to his radio programme over a year ago for a number of reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

If Coleman doesn't want abortion, then he doesn't have to have one........the decision on whether to have an abortion should be a matter for the woman and her medical advisors, not some over-fed radio presenter

AON insurance... cheap rates if you are a Labour supporter.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

coolhull wrote: »
    If Coleman doesn't want abortion, then he doesn't have to have one........

There is something a bit off about guys like Coleman and McGurk pronouncing so forcefully about abortion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

There is something a bit off about guys like Coleman and McGurk pronouncing so forcefully about abortion.
    Indeed. Can't put my finger on it.

sarkozy wrote: »
    Indeed. Can't put my finger on it.

Maybe it's to do with them not giving a hoot about the children when they're born.

AON insurance... cheap rates if you are a Labour supporter.. :D

Well they do sponsor cocky teams in red with bunch of prima donnas who'll do anything to hold onto power. :D

Lapin wrote: »
    Well they do sponsor cocky teams in red with bunch of prima donnas who'll do anything to hold onto power. :D

I'll tee them up, you just keep batting them out of the park.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

De paper boys in Cork must be having their Christmas do tonight !

De paper boys in Cork must be having their Christmas do tonight !

No it's just that the county hurlers were relegated......................they will be back very soon maybe even in time for the championship. Enough said and printed about it for this week.

Re: Marc Coleman.

Interesting how you can to some extent, a great extent in fact mask your anger on radio. Television and body language are a real give away.

Marc would be well advised to take a course on anger management, if he wants to remain a broadcaster, you cannot appease both sides of the argument at the same time. His unresolved anger is the issue not any proposed or past referenda.

Even score goals?

• Advertisement

Even score goals?

Own goals in Labour's case :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement