Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed my mate in the jaw

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

6541 wrote: »
    Right cross to Jaw, a stunner !

Did you do the "Hadouken" thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He also owes me 200 bucks for the longest time and no sign of payment, so maybe I should get 200 bucks worth of beating out of him! So we will call last nights one ten euros, another 190 to go.

Yeah you would have to put him in a wheelchair for that kind of money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

Yeah you would have to put him in a wheelchair for that kind of money

Ah no, it was a trained punch, enought to hurt but not fcuk ya up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

happens with lads all the time,if he won't answer the phone tell him how sorry you are through a neutral third party,eventually he Will realise your sorry,when he does,apologize again personally and maybe treat him to a few pints if you think the pair of ye can have a civilized drink.it Will blow over in the end.no biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Nodin wrote: »
    What - like forward, diagonal forward (downward) , downward and punch?

Take it easy now, there's no need to be shooting fireballs at people.

OP,

The fact is you're a complete badass. Your friend now knows this so he won't overstep the mark ever again. Also, now that you've informed everyone via the internet that you're a badass, nobody will ever f*ck with you again. Ever.

You're a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

We should have a forum where people can confess about the lies they have posted on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It's true. I was going to take the piss, but the thought of a clatter offof him made me glue me khaks to me arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

We should have a forum where people can confess about the lies they have posted on here.

Ooh ooh me first ...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

happens with lads all the time,if he won't answer the phone tell him how sorry you are through a neutral third party,eventually he Will realise your sorry,when he does,apologize again personally and maybe treat him to a few pints if you think the pair of ye can have a civilized drink.it Will blow over in the end.no biggie.

and then the fists of fury make an appearance again and we are back to square one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

He also owes me 200 bucks for the longest time and no sign of payment, so maybe I should get 200 bucks worth of beating out of him! So we will call last nights one ten euros, another 190 to go.

Why did you lend him the sum in dollars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

dunno as first i thought the OP was in teh wrong - but elbow to the head in a threatening manner prior to the dig , I think the OP is the victim here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

ye and maybe then they can shave each others vaginas

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

He also owes me 200 bucks for the longest time and no sign of payment

I'd like to settle his bet.

Here...

It's missing a few, but he had hospital bills.

mackeire wrote: »

Strange chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Blagging all night and he put his elbow to my head in a threatening manner and instead of saying "bud relax" I slapped him, proud.com!

Jesus, I don't know why he didn't punch you!

Of course the reason for that is probably that none of this actually happened.

Or the alternative is that this stupid story is actually true, and your friend (I hate the word "mate") knew better than to hit you because you, as a wealthy trained martial artist unhappy with the crime and corruption where you live, are clearly Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

I PUNCHED SOMEONE QUICKLY I MUST TELL THE INTERNET

Jesus, I don't know why he didn't punch you!

Of course the reason for that is probably that none of this actually happened.

Or the alternative is that this stupid story is actually true, and your friend (I hate the word "mate") knew better than to hit you because you, as a wealthy trained martial artist unhappy with the crime and corruption where you live, are clearly Batman.

Obviously its my descent into madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

Could you not just go round to him now with some thramil and milk tray;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Then why say 'proud.com?'
    I think that's all the rage now for the 14s/15s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

OP I'm not one to judge without knowing the whole story so what was said? WhAt was he slagging ye about was it serious or just normal friend stuff like stuff about your ma and sisters??*

*Don't hit me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

You on the roids again, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

OP with your martial arts background you know there is only one way to regain your honour...Seppuku.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well OP, wanna come train?.

But the slagging does be fierce, you'll hate it.

Btw, I think you're a bluffer. And a fantasist who lives in an imaginary world of fighting codes (I've never even heard that term before this thread).

But the offer to train is real. I love training me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Rex Kwan Do buddy system?
    Bow to your sen-sei !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

I'm calling bs on this one! No self respecting martial artist would use te term "boxed" to describe a punch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Systemic Risk

If you are that surprised and proud that you are able to land a simple right cross id say your training isnt worth sh1t OP. Would you care to elaborate on these "fighting codes". What are we talking about here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

If you are that surprised and proud that you are able to land a simple right cross id say your training isnt worth sh1t OP. Would you care to elaborate on these "fighting codes". What are we talking about here?

Don't insult him. The Dark Knight rises you fool. Flee before he claims your life. I can take a punch I'll hold him off. :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

mackeire wrote: »

em...ok.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Remmy wrote: »
    OP with your martial arts background you know there is only one way to regain your honour...Seppuku.

Sudoku, more like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Clearly the victims fault for not having better friends. I'd say this would have taught him a lesson, but it didn't actually happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement