Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You shave ''Down There''..Why ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

joetoad wrote: »
    I shave to shave my arse every week or else I get big balls of poo stuck to my ass hair and takes me an hour to get them out if I'm away from home. Could stay wiping for ever.

I hate Dangleberries!

Spider monkeys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So a dick in your mouth is ok but one pubic hair isnt? :cool:

I don't like something with the texture of hair in my mouth. I like giving oral.

So in a nutshell - yes.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I don't like something with the texture of hair in my mouth. I like giving oral.

So in a nutshell - yes.:rolleyes:

I'm in Dublin too, I would like you to give me oral please. I'll even buy you a bag of meanies afterwards to show my appreciation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I'm in Dublin too, I would like you to give me oral please. I'll even buy you a bag of meanies afterwards to show my appreciation

At least buy her a bag of chips!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I prefer men who know how to wipe their own arse properly, sorry bro.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I prefer men who know how to wipe their own arse properly, sorry bro.

No worries, Hooker it is so

Advertisement