Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You shave ''Down There''..Why ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Czarcasm wrote: »

ps. Andy with all due respect, seriously, whatever about buying your wife the oul wax strips... but buying the wax strips for your daughter too?

Maybe it's just me, but if it was my daughter, it's a mental image I could do without! :pac:

Pft, when I live at home, I'll give my father money and tell him to get me wax strips or bikini line razors (the tiiiiiiiiiiny razors for your lady bits) when he's going to the shop. Then again, I made him buy me tampons when I was 10 years old, so I'm used to embarrassing him. :pac:

andym1 wrote: »
    And your phone number is................:D

In another man's phone. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I don't shave down there only because I'm strangely unhairy anyway. I have very little body hair at all.

My OH doesn't shave his pubes and I've never found it a problem going down on him. I rather like my men hairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

It never ceases to amaze me how open some families are. I'm really close to my parents but I cringe at the thoughts of asking my da for wax strips or razors to look after my bikini line! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭amacca

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Then again, I made him buy me tampons when I was 10 years old, so I'm used to embarrassing him. :pac:

jesus.......you are a sadistic, horrible, horrible, horrible girl.

I bet hes a really nice mild obliging doting father and you send him to buy tampons?

horrible, just horrible........

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

How old is this daughter?

20 ? And....I dare you to go down that road, Just dont, Thanks

amacca wrote: »
    jesus.......you are a sadistic, horrible, horrible, horrible girl.

I bet hes a really nice mild obliging doting father and you send him to buy tampons?

horrible, just horrible........

girl? I'm not 12 years old, tyvm.

And no, he's not a mild, obliging, doting father. The exact opposite, in fact. :pac:

I do hope you're joking with the 'horrible girl' comment, however.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

I have to shave my ass every week or else I get dangleberries and takes me an hour with a scissors to clean me ass. Its a pain in the hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Was only chatting about this to a few friends last week. Most of them keep a bit of hair there, I prefer none at all. Have done since my teens.

But I don't like it when a fella has all shaved down there, it's strange looking, but it does need to be trimmed.

I do hope you're joking with the 'horrible girl' comment, however.

naturally :pac:....well sort of + he must be fairly obliging if he would buy feminine hygiene products for you rather than tell you where to go....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Pft, when I live at home, I'll give my father money and tell him to get me wax strips or bikini line razors (the tiiiiiiiiiiny razors for your lady bits) when he's going to the shop. Then again, I made him buy me tampons when I was 10 years old, so I'm used to embarrassing him. :pac:

I have bought Tampons, Razors, Stuff for Thrush, Stuff for Itchy Fannys etc, They have given up trying to embarress me, I now like to cause embarressment to the mostly female staff who find it embarrising to serve me, Just goes over my head now

Sergeant wrote: »

that sir is one of the funniest things I've read this week

thank you for bringing it to my attention

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

andym1 wrote: »
    20 ? And....I dare you to go down that road, Just dont, Thanks

How about a pic of her.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Down with that sort of thing :pac:

Quote from an Amazon Customer.....

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

What's the link? It's not coming up on my iPod.

Just seen it! Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

There exists a special razor for the job you say? You may just have saved my marriage! Nothing worse than reaching for my razor in the morning and finding it clogged with my wife's pubes! (well, not "clogged", jesus she's not "cousin it" or anything, lol, but christ dump the blade when you're done!).

Oh, and Andy, before you go for the bald turkey look, ASK YOUR WIFE'S OPINION FIRST. My wife freaked out when I suggested it, pointing out that she had enough rubber dildos already!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Thats Classic

26,465 of 26,659 people found the following review helpful

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan 2012
    By Andrew

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Czarcasm wrote: »
    There exists a special razor for the job you say? You may just have saved my marriage! Nothing worse than reaching for my razor in the morning and finding it clogged with my wife's pubes! (well, not "clogged", jesus she's not "cousin it" or anything, lol, but christ dump the blade when you're done!).

Oh, and Andy, before you go for the bald turkey look, ASK YOUR WIFE'S OPINION FIRST. My wife freaked out when I suggested it, pointing out that she had enough rubber dildos already!

Lol! Yeah, Superdrug sell a pack of three mini razors for your lady parts for about 3 euro, they're handy for like.... not slicing yourself to bits and leaving scars on your nether regions.. Not that I ever did that as a teenager... nope, never... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Lol! Yeah, Superdrug sell a pack of three mini razors for your lady parts for about 3 euro, they're handy for like.... not slicing yourself to bits and leaving scars on your nether regions.. Not that I ever did that as a teenager... nope, never... :o

I think every woman had battle wounds down there from her first foray into hair removal!

Rasheed wrote: »
    I think every woman had battle wounds down there from her first foray into hair removal!

First?! I'd been shaving about 3 years when I did that! I still bear the scars. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

As a young lad the first time I went walking on the mountain with a girl, we stopped for a rest, after a while feeling a bit nervous while lying down in the heather I tried to make conversation .............."It's very airy up here I said" ......she replied what did u expect......!!!........ "Feathers" ?

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Yes, and sometimes attach close pegs to my scrotal sack during romantic movies.

ah come on...some (one) rom com(s) can be v.entertaining, no need to go abusing your sack just to keep your eyes open

insist on watching as good as it gets from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Sergeant wrote: »

That page has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Why are people embarrassed to ask their parents for razors and what not?

They know what happens to your body and they've seen it all before when you were a child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I dont like having any sort of bodily hair from my neck down. been like that since i became sexually active.

I prefer guys that trim. Bald balls freak me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I keep myself pretty bald down there. I don't know what to be doing with it!

Doesn't bother me if a guy is hairy or not, I like men hairy in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Doesn't bother me if a guy is hairy or not, I like men hairy in general.

I was beginning to think I was the only one... I love hairy men!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Why are people embarrassed to ask their parents for razors and what not?

There's a reason it's called PERSONAL hygiene!

They know what happens to your body and they've seen it all before when you were a child.

Yes, but then you grew up and your body changed. I'm not going to walk around bollock naked in front of my mother, and I'd rather when he grows up my son doesn't think it'll be ok for him to stroll around the house in his birthday suit! :pac:

I also expect him when he's old enough, he'll be responsible for taking care of his own personal hygiene.

Advertisement