Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You shave ''Down There''..Why ?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 8:42pm
    Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭

Whats so repulsive about a little pubic hair ? My wife and daughter constantly ask me to to get ladyshaves in the supermarket and when I say use mine they say ''Its not for our legs'' ? So I get them :confused:
    I prefer a little bit of hair down there when with a woman but It got me thinking, Do any males shave down there too and why. I can understand a trim and tidy up but no pubes on a fella ? Seems strange in this day of constant showers available etc.
    Am I missing something ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I don't want to be picking hairs out of my teeth when I'm fellating myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I don't get it either. I shaved my balls once, then vowed to never shave ever again (My balls, I already decided not to shave my face way before that.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

First I trim with a scissors. Next I use a body hair trimmer, lastly I hop in the shower and Mach3 my balls then moisturise.

Trimmed, smooth and no excuses not to be in the OH's mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Thanks for no pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

andym1 wrote: »
    Whats so repulsive about a little pubic hair ? My wife and daughter constantly ask me to to get ladyshaves in the supermarket and when I say use mine they say ''Its not for our legs'' ?

You use "ladyshaves"?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Trim, not shave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yup, it's great. No complaints from women and a more aerodynamic sack. What could be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Or caught in your throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Yes, why? Do you like getting head? That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Jaysus that's a relief I thought you were talking about Australia or cork or somewhere exotic like that , was wondering was there a lot of beardy blokes wandering around there....

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

The breeze is nice when out for a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Whats so repulsive about a little pubic hair ? My wife and daughter constantly ask me to to get ladyshaves in the supermarket and when I say use mine they say ''Its not for our legs'' ? So I get them

Open kind of family then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

I just prefer to have little to no hair on me (besides on my head hah)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

You're a 50 year old man who first set a thread up about friends with benefits and now asking about shaving down there? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,758 ✭✭✭amacca

I dont want artanevilla picking hairs out of artanevilla's teeth when artanevilla is fellating me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I shave it all off, or wax. I hate having hair down there, or on my legs, or under my arms. Plus, anybody I've ever dated has preferred when I've been fully shaved/waxed. Fully shaved/waxed means the guy I'm seeing likes me more. :pac:

Also, if a man wants me to go down on him, he better be tightly trimmed at the very least. I don't want pubes in my teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Reati wrote: »
    Open kind of family then?
    And itchy :D. You should pay for them to be waxed OP, better result and no trying to disguise the fact that you're scratching your nether regions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

I shaved my balls once and when rubbed and complete bald the sac felt like an uncooked whole chicken and when it started to grow back and all stubbly they rubbed against my inner thigh and gave me a rash. Not nice.

Women it doesn't bother me because it all gets boring. With an Asian before and wished she shaved, then with a European and wish she didn't.

The mind boggles.

You're a 50 year old man who first set a thread up about friends with benefits and now asking about shaving down there? :confused:

yeah...seriously fishy aint it? ...how and ever...

• Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

Might shave myself tonight and see what she says, But she would have to drop the hand before she knows..God Knows when that will happen, Probably best not to bother...20 years married... Blis................zzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭earlyevening

Whats so repulsive about a little pubic hair ? My wife and daughter constantly ask me to to get ladyshaves in the supermarket and when I say use mine they say ''Its not for our legs'' ? So I get them :confused:

Maybe they just mean their armpits??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

A trim with a scissors before i hit the town on a saturday night is as far as it goes here(",)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

It's clean and tidy
    I'm more likely to get head
    It's makes me look bigger

Whats not to like

amacca wrote: »
    yeah...seriously fishy aint it? ...how and ever...
    And.... ? I did not stop thinking about life when I hit 50, TSK Youngsters !

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kaiserjim

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I usually shave in the bathroom myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I prefer a little bit of hair down there when with a woman but It got me thinking, Do any males shave down there too and why. I can understand a trim and tidy up but no pubes on a fella ? Seems strange in this day of constant showers available etc.
    Am I missing something ?

I prefer a woman that has a landing strip alright as opposed to a hollywood; as regards myself then I'd trim and shave and keep it tidy, but the bald turkey look isn't something that's very popular among girls I've talked to, yet these same girls would be staunch advocates of the hollywood...

Hypocrites! :pac:

ps. Andy with all due respect, seriously, whatever about buying your wife the oul wax strips... but buying the wax strips for your daughter too?

Maybe it's just me, but if it was my daughter, it's a mental image I could do without! :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I shave it all off, or wax. I hate having hair down there, or on my legs, or under my arms. Plus, anybody I've ever dated has preferred when I've been fully shaved/waxed. Fully shaved/waxed means the guy I'm seeing likes me more. :pac:

Also, if a man wants me to go down on him, he better be tightly trimmed at the very least. I don't want pubes in my teeth.

And your phone number is................:D

And.... ? I did not stop thinking about life when I hit 50, TSK Youngsters !

is this thread not evidence to the contrary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

...daughter

......''Its not for our legs''

How old is this daughter?

Advertisement