Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ladies Lounge. Whats in an name?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

It just seems a little odd that your first post in this forum, is a thread about the ladies of the ladies' lounge being somehow sexist by allowing such a name without argument. Infact, it seems quite trolly to be honest.

I was wondering when someone would pull out the Troll card.

Kettleson wrote: »
    I was wondering when someone would pull out the Troll card.

Ah, so you were fully aware that you would look like you were trolling. That says a lot really.

I'm going to lock this thread now. Here's an idea, seeing as you have never posted in tLL before this thread, why not hang around a while, get a feel for the place, you'll soon see that sexism isn't taken kindly to around here ;)

When you've contributed and are comfortable in the forum, your feedback would be very welcome in our feedback thread which is stickied on the front page.

In the mean time, please don't troll the ladies' lounge, you won't last long here if you do.

Enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement