Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meet Up - 4 - Friday April 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

carly_86 wrote: »
    So where and when is the session

Half 6 is the "official" time in what was the old Messrs Maguire (now called JW Sweetman - https://www.facebook.com/jwsweetman).

We've got a table booked under boards.ie I do believe (someone confirmed this earlier in the yaysus thread if it's not already in the very first post?).

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bicloset

Where abouts in messers do ye know? Just incase theres other groups? also what yas puttin on the sign? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

I know I can't make it, but I'm very surprised that Rebecca Black hasn't popped up in this thread yet, considering she was a regular in the last 3 :eek:. Still, I suppose she has her reasons...

im-more-of-a-saturday-person.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12 NPH

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. (Da Optimist will have to find someone else to argue debate with!)
    Have a great night lads!

Mind = blown

bicloset wrote: »
    Where abouts in messers do ye know? Just incase theres other groups? also what yas puttin on the sign? thanks

Won't know until I arrive (i'll be one of the first there I reckon as I'm finished work beforehand and I'm close by). I'll throw up the location, etc on Boards etc too...

I'm going off to cry now due to Adebayor's shambolic attempt at a penalty...

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Da Optimist

NPH wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. (Da Optimist will have to find someone else to argue debate with!)
    Have a great night lads!

Noooooo! I was looking forward with great anticipation to your presence :(

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Tainor

I know I can't make it, but I'm very surprised that Rebecca Black hasn't popped up in this thread yet, considering she was a regular in the last 3 :eek:. Still, I suppose she has her reasons...

Let's party white style people! Cause guess what day is today...Yes it's whatever Day came after Thursday and before Saturday.

tumblr_m6z2tbJhXS1roun4c.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

I won't make it till after the pink concert if ye are still out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

tumblr_li881saUWQ1qamllk.gif

Anyone here yet? Im up on the top (3rd floor) with a booth to myself - across from the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tster

Anyone here yet? Im up on the top (3rd floor) with a booth to myself - across from the bar.

I'll be there in 10 (ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bicloset

Thanks all for making it a brill nite, really enjoyed and has made me more positive about the future! ragn i cudnt stay on nd go to club bt im sure yas had a good 1! thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Soldering_Iorn

201304ksk.jpg

Great to meet-up with everyone as always, Rebecca would be proud.

Roll on number 5.
    5!?
    Yurp number 5.
    Jaysus!

<3