Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Creuset rectanglerdish €6.25 delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ordered 2, thank you OP

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

sgarvan wrote: »
    who delivers these?

I asked this a few pages back but no one seems to know as perhaps they haven't received them yet?

I'd be interested to know as they are offering a 2-3 day service and I think they are coming from Denmark (?)

Anyone received them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Mine just arrived (from An Post).

I don't claim to be an expert on these things but they look decent (if quite small).

More importantly, it claims the typical Retail Price is £30.65, that's a proper bargain! I will give one a test drive this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

urbanledge wrote: »
    Ah here,
    bit early for that :rolleyes:

We'll see!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Mine arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

while I know how long 23 centimeters is as much as the next man, oo er, for the epicurean spatially challenged among us, would you get 2 corn on the cobs into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

while I know how long 23 centimeters is as much as the next man, oo er, for the epicurean spatially challenged among us, would you get 2 corn on the cobs into it?

23cm is approx 9 inches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Got mine from An Post - EPG priority parcel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

For people getting theirs today did they dispatch 2 days ago? Mine dispatched yesterday so I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow when someone is home.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

For people getting theirs today did they dispatch 2 days ago? Mine dispatched yesterday so I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow when someone is home.

Yes, I got the dispatch e-mail on Tuesday at about 12.30pm so hopefully you will get your delivery tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Mine just arrived - dispatched Tuesday
    Delighted with them & ordered more :D

• Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭Fr_Fitzexactly

Arrived this morning. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭sioda

Dispatch email in thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Thanks OP... they arrived today. Ordered two of them.

For anyone thinking about getting them - ordered tues arrived today (thursday) so two day turnaround.

They are great value, but are small and a bit more shallower then i had thought they would be. (they are approx 22 x 17cm and have a turned-in bottom like a bowl) you would make a decent lasagne for two in one of them though or use it for serving up veg or meat for a sunday dinner.

Dont think i would order any more to be honest... even as presents... they are just a bit on the small side.

Still a good bargain though... mainly because of the name... had these been in the likes of lidl or aldi with a no name brand, i dont think i would have bought them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,348 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thanks OP, just ordered 2.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Got mine today oh they are so lovely! Might try and order more. Not sure why. They are just pretty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

That link not working now only saw the op today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Got mine first thing this morning as well. Came extremely well packaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

Mine arrived today - beautiful. Delighted with these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Well a parcel arrived for me at my parents' house so I presume that's it. Will get it over the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭lau1247

just been informed that mine has arrived.. can't wait to get my hand on them during the weekend

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Was anyone else expecting their ordered to be cancelled because there was a pricing error? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ChewChew wrote: »
    Was anyone else expecting their ordered to be cancelled because there was a pricing error? :pac:

I think I'm going to complain anyway, in the spirit of bargain alerts!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Got my two this morning. I'd say the packaging and Parcel48 postage alone are more than €12.50. Very happy with this BA thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

How were they delivered? An Post or courier, thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mine came at 8 this morning, packed really well and looks really nice. Much better than in the pix. Great bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Got a dispatch email yesterday, hope my dish comes soon, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Mine came at 7.30 and went again cos I didn't get to the door on time. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    How were they delivered? An Post or courier, thanks.

The former:D

• Advertisement

The latter!

Advertisement