Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexism you have personally experienced or have heard of? *READ POST 1*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Boycott the mainstream media, I've completely blanked it out because the anti-male bile is absolutely incessant. The nazi propoganda machine would be proud of the job the modern media are doing at painting men in a bad light.

Now there's certainly no harm highlighting abuse and discrimination, the vast majority of us will experience it to at least some degree at some point in our lives. But it has become apparent over the last few years that the media are only interested in highlighting the 'bad man' and all terrible things he done to the victim, which is nearly always a woman.

That's not responsible or balanced media reporting, it's a pernicious witch hunt and it's going to harm all of us in the long run.

I mean just look at the suicide rate in Ireland, many people are struggling. Two men I knew very well took their own lives this year, they were in a bad place mentally but unfortunately they didn't reach out, but rather put on a strong front and hid it very well. "our society considers men’s feelings as more important than the lives of women and children"......indeed, fúck the Irish Examiner!!!

Now I know people are encouraged to reach out these days but when a vulnerable man turns on the tele or the radio or picks up the newspaper in 2019 (and soon to be 2020), he's far more likely to be exposed to some horror story about how a man did all sorts of terrible things to a woman, and how there are 'no excuses' anymore or about how privileged they are and how they need to 'do better' etc etc

But the reality is when they look around them, the privileged world they're supposed to live in simply doesn't exist, nor does it for the majority of people. It's a strawman argument that's been perpetuated by the media to beat men with and it's damaging.

But the best way to beat the media is boycott it, these fúckers don't care and never will, so hit them in their pockets, that'll focus the minds!!

I will add that I'm not sure putting on a strong front is a bad thing. There were lots of social aspects to help men get through life. 'Soldier on', 'Be a man' (sometimes take pride in the negative aspects of masculinity), and various other good points that could have helped men.

I dunno, I'm not sure therapies great for men, but that's my own personal opinion.

Edit: As a sidenote, I am avoiding a lot of American media lately. I'm kind of sick of seeing my gender portrayed badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

I will add that I'm not sure putting on a strong front is a bad thing. There were lots of social aspects to help men get through life. 'Soldier on', 'Be a man' (sometimes take pride in the negative aspects of masculinity), and various other good points that could have helped men.

I dunno, I'm not sure therapies great for men, but that's my own personal opinion.

Edit: As a sidenote, I am avoiding a lot of American media lately. I'm kind of sick of seeing my gender portrayed badly.

Meanwhile they (as in Feminists) keep harpin on about their "empathy" skills...and try to convince us feminism is not about man hating!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

You are not coming across as dramatic at all...I believe we are in peak feminism, it is why it is everywhere, it has sucked in a load of believers, it has also alienated a larger number of people, it is failing at the ballot box which is why they are pushing for quotas....the women who have been empowered by it will in time realise that is a movement that at it's core is hard left ideology and a fairly deep hatred of men and or male culture.

The language is utterly toxic, Mansplaining, Mans Spreading, Pale Male and Stale, Toxic Masculinty, rape culture...it is sheer unadulterated bigotry.

It is also the reason why women are just as miserable as men are if not more so, there are three times as many women on anti depressants as men...collectively, we are not in a happy place!

Watch all the things that have been infected, the gaming industry, the comic book industry, the super hero movie industry all part of the broader male culture that has entertained boys and young men for decades....

The hard left (just like the hard right) does not create, it destroys.

I 100% agree, I hear my female colleagues casually using terms like 'mansplaining' on a regular basis. Now granted personally I don't get offended, I'm not easily offended but it is noticeable and it is a one way street, I would certainly not be allowed to use sexist terms against women in the office (not that I'd want to anyway!).

But yes the hard left is every bit as bad as the hard right, and the sooner people cop on to this the better because as you say it serves neither men nor women well. We are at our best when we're working together in a positive environment where people are not afraid to express themselves and/or ideas.

But these days it seems you're either for feminism or your a male bigot that belongs in the Archbishop McQuaid's Ireland (a socially hard right hellhole).

For me the left is even worse than the right in some ways, for instance the far left shouts for 'tolerance' when really what they expect is obediance, at the least far right openly calls for obediance, there's illusions of 'tolerance'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

Well listen I am 100% the sort to put on a strong front (infact I'm not even sure it is a front, I've always been that way). I grew up on farm where emotions and feelings weren't a high priority, it was 'get them fúckin cows milked quick' and 'get that fúckin silage in the pit before the rain buckets down'!

It was a million miles away from a political correct environment and it was great, I have nothing but fond memories of growing up. Nobody was afraid to say what they thought but ultimately we all got on great and still do and we all turned out fine.

Thankfully I don't suffer from depression but I wish those who were in deep trouble would drop the front and open up, it could save more lives.

Meanwhile they (as in Feminists) keep harpin on about their "empathy" skills...and try to convince us feminism is not about man hating!!!

In my experience, most women who identify are feminist are actually low on soft skills and empathy. Kind of funny tbh.

• Advertisement

In my experience, most women who identify are feminist are actually low on soft skills and empathy. Kind of funny tbh.

Women are just as vulnerable to ideology as men...smart educated people are just as vulnerable as uneducated people...this vulnerability to group think is a human weakness....I'll bet the gender divide in Scientology is virtually non existent...Feminism is just female centered ideology wrapped in Marxism and a disdain for men or male culture....as I said before, it isn't fighting the Patriarchy, it is fighting Mother Nature...it is war that cannot be won!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Spot on like anything these doctrines normally meet the needs of vulnerable individuals or people who are lacking in social aspects in life. They can use the doctrine as a mechanism to remove barriers.

Its why you find most well adjusted men and women don't really have this ideological battles on a day to day basis.

I don't know about that, I recall back in the day, mass was full of both genders, doctors and dockers alike.

I don't know about that, I recall back in the day, mass was full of both genders, doctors and dockers alike.

Yes but most of these people going to mass, would go on a sunday and go home and that was it. At the same time you also had men and women who used it as a vehicle to get more involved and inflate their importance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭iptba

Barack Obama: Women are better leaders than men

If women ran every country in the world there would be a general improvement in living standards and outcomes, former US President Barack Obama has said.

Speaking in Singapore, he said women aren't perfect, but are "indisputably better" than men.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50805822

• Advertisement

We should destroy everything that men created, managed, or had a part in.

How much would be left?

iptba wrote: »

I don't think the Democrats, like Labour in Britain will be any where near power for sometime to come...precisely for nonsense such as that, they genuinely don't see how far removed they are from the ordinary voter...it is delusion.

Anyone see Jo Swinson, ex leader of the Lib Dems, resignation speech...blaming sexism and racism to explain her own abject failure in a job she got as a direct result of her gender, a perfect example of what can happen when a person gets promoted beyond their level of competence.

I don't think the Democrats, like Labour in Britain will be any where near power for sometime to come...precisely for nonsense such as that, they genuinely don't see how far removed they are from the ordinary voter...it is delusion.

Anyone see Jo Swinson, ex leader of the Lib Dems, resignation speech...blaming sexism and racism to explain her own abject failure in a job she got as a direct result of her gender, a perfect example of what can happen when a person gets promoted beyond their level of competence.

I was reading some of the political commentary and the Democrats were hoping to emulate the British success in 2020.

It seems we are on a wave of change or perhaps its a turn back to normality. Extreme left and right politics are starting to be seen for what they are and parties that focus on splitting and dividing people are finding they are not getting the votes.

Who knows with America though but we are now at a stage where the online mob is starting to be ignored and their power stripped we only need a few more spankings for them.

Calhoun wrote: »
    I was reading some of the political commentary and the Democrats were hoping to emulate the British success in 2020.

It seems we are on a wave of change or perhaps its a turn back to normality. Extreme left and right politics are starting to be seen for what they are and parties that focus on splitting and dividing people are finding they are not getting the votes.

Who knows with America though but we are now at a stage where the online mob is starting to be ignored and their power stripped we only need a few more spankings for them.

It's a turn back to normality...and it is being achieved democratically...when you take a step back and watch what is happening it actually renews my faith in ordinary people...forget about media and how it is presenting all this to you, that industry, in its current form, is dying....twitter is just a deranged mob pay it no attention.

There is only one political side engaging in this radical rhetoric, presenting 16 year old school girls as some kind of messiah...ridiculing men in particular, calling anyone who dares to argue with the Democrats as misogynists, racist, zenophobes, deplorables etc etc...I don't think Trump is the answer, it took a complete narcissist with National recognition to embarrass both Republicans and Democrats...the next President of the US will be a Republican, could well be a woman.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I don't think Trump is the answer, it took a complete narcissist with National recognition to embarrass both Republicans and Democrats...the next President of the US will be a Republican, could well be a woman.

I said it 2 years ago and I still think it is true that Trump will be the next president. It would be unusual for an incumbent to lose an election. It would be even more unusual for an incumbent not to be nominated.

The mainstream Democrat candidates make me wonder if they know what they are doing as a party. Obama aside they have made some questionable nominations over the years and I think 2020 is going to be a worse nomination than ever before. Staggering that they cannot see this. Stinks of a groupthink mentality

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I said it 2 years ago and I still think it is true that Trump will be the next president. It would be unusual for an incumbent to lose an election. It would be even more unusual for an incumbent not to be nominated.

The mainstream Democrat candidates make me wonder if they know what they are doing as a party. Obama aside they have made some questionable nominations over the years and I think 2020 is going to be a worse nomination than ever before. Staggering that they cannot see this. Stinks of a groupthink mentality

I agree completely...I mean in 2024....

The types of people who get into party membership, in particular with the Democrats, are the type who believe twitter is real world, the ranks have been poisoned by identity politics which will take a while to wash out.

Identity politics attracts an individual who is completely incapable of taking personal responsibility for their own poor decision making, it is easier to believe you are being oppressed by the white man as it absolves you of accountability, these are not the types of people who you want in a political party that has clearly abandoned their core voters...if there is drop in support for the Democrats in African American voters they are truly in deep deep trouble.

Barack Obama: Women are better leaders than men

If women ran every country in the world there would be a general improvement in living standards and outcomes, former US President Barack Obama has said.

Speaking in Singapore, he said women aren't perfect, but are "indisputably better" than men.

And what's he basing such a statement on? It's not as if the few times that women have stepped up into powerful leadership roles that it's gone swimmingly. Even when we look at business, there is a reason that there are generally more male managers than women... because they're not competitive enough in the face of overt aggression. There are exceptions, and that's definitely true. But then the exceptions apply to males also. Those exceptions stand out because they were so amazing (or awful)

I really wish people would object more strongly when someone like Obama says rubbish like this. He encouraged identity division politics in the US, and it seems he's moving on to gender divisions now. I'd love to see someone demand that he prove statements like this.

And what's he basing such a statement on? It's not as if the few times that women have stepped up into powerful leadership roles that it's gone swimmingly. Even when we look at business, there is a reason that there are generally more male managers than women... because they're not competitive enough in the face of overt aggression. There are exceptions, and that's definitely true. But then the exceptions apply to males also. Those exceptions stand out because they were so amazing (or awful)

I really wish people would object more strongly when someone like Obama says rubbish like this. He encouraged identity division politics in the US, and it seems he's moving on to gender divisions now. I'd love to see someone demand that he prove statements like this.

He might feel a little bit of guilt being the President that is the most directly responsible for the College Debt Bubble which is affecting young women who owe 2/3rd of the €1.5 TRILLION owed ( for their useless Gender Studies degree's...imagine being a 25 year old woman who is €80,000 in debt for a degree that qualifies you for nothing...now, if we know that the amount of money owed is an indicator of how useless the degrees are, consider how many students didn't have to borrow for their degrees you can get a better sense of many many students (mainly women) have completely wasted their opportunity at getting a meaningful education.

Obama might yet go down as one of the most useless US Presidents in living memory, race relations plummeted on his watch also...great talker though!!

He might feel a little bit of guilt being the President that is the most directly responsible for the College Debt Bubble which is affecting young women who owe 2/3rd of the €1.5 TRILLION owed

I doubt it. I think he's a genuine politician. A snakeoil salesman. He'll say anything to swing a crowd.
    ( for their useless Gender Studies degree's...imagine being a 25 year old woman who is €80,000 in debt for a degree that qualifies you for nothing...now, if we know that the amount of money owed is an indicator of how useless the degrees are, consider how many students didn't have to borrow for their degrees you can get a better sense of many many students (mainly women) have completely wasted their opportunity at getting a meaningful education.

Gender studies qualifications will get you roles in politics, HRM, etc. It's a foundational qualification and when mixed with a Masters in something else, is actually quite useful. You seem to forget that we have policies that promote women in the workplace, and feminists have been pushing themselves into positions of authority for a long time. Anyone with a gender studies qualification will appeal to those feminists during the hiring process. Just look at companies like Disney, who tend to hire for all-female teams. They're not alone in such behavior, and many companies are promoting a priority to hire females with feminist/"emotional intelligence" awareness.
    Obama might yet go down as one of the most useless US Presidents in living memory, race relations plummeted on his watch also...great talker though!!

I can hope. Can't stand him myself. I never thought anyone could be worse than Bush Jnr, for the lies told to get the invasion of Iraq and what followed, but Obama with his drone strikes, and double standards has done so much damage both in the US and abroad.

I doubt it. I think he's a genuine politician. A snakeoil salesman. He'll say anything to swing a crowd.

Gender studies qualifications will get you roles in politics, HRM, etc. It's a foundational qualification and when mixed with a Masters in something else, is actually quite useful. You seem to forget that we have policies that promote women in the workplace, and feminists have been pushing themselves into positions of authority for a long time. Anyone with a gender studies qualification will appeal to those feminists during the hiring process. Just look at companies like Disney, who tend to hire for all-female teams. They're not alone in such behavior, and many companies are promoting a priority to hire females with feminist/"emotional intelligence" awareness.

I can hope. Can't stand him myself. I never thought anyone could be worse than Bush Jnr, for the lies told to get the invasion of Iraq and what followed, but Obama with his drone strikes, and double standards has done so much damage both in the US and abroad.

Well, when it comes to the College Debt Crisis (and it is a crisis) the degrees women (as 2/3rds of the debt belong to women, african americans hold a huge amount of college debt as well) pursue do not create enough wealth to allow them pay it off...so, I would stand by my assertion, at least according to the free market, those degrees are all useless.

I am aware that corporations have invested heavily in "reprogramming" for their workforce, but what we do not yet know is how successful they will be...if you look at the most obvious industries that we all have visability on, Feminism/Diversity agendas are failing in politics, failing in media, failing in Culture....I think they have over played their hand, a lot of promises were made to corporations that they would see profits rise...for how long will those feminists be in demand...when you look at the political landscape across the West...it doesn't look too good for highly paid NGOs...

• Advertisement

Well, when it comes to the College Debt Crisis (and it is a crisis) the degrees women (as 2/3rds of the debt belong to women, african americans hold a huge amount of college debt as well) pursue do not create enough wealth to allow them pay it off...so, I would stand by my assertion, at least according to the free market, those degrees are all useless.

I am aware that corporations have invested heavily in "reprogramming" for their workforce, but what we do not yet know is how successful they will be...if you look at the most obvious industries that we all have visability on, Feminism/Diversity agendas are failing in politics, failing in media, failing in Culture....I think they have over played their hand, a lot of promises were made to corporations that they would see profits rise...for how long will those feminists be in demand...when you look at the political landscape across the West...it doesn't look too good for highly paid NGOs...

For the most parts corporations don't give two ****s, the only thing they really give a **** about on the day to day is that there is no sexual harrasment or otherwise that doesn't get them in hot water from lawsuit or negative press. The other side to it is the marketing aspect its a checkbox to keep the troglodytes on Twitter and Reddit from trying to cancel them.

You only have to look at the many attempts that people with these degrees have inserted themselves into companies directly or indirectly and tried to create controversy or insert their politics. For the most part the forced insertion has not worked out well for them and there are now many examples of it.

An example of the true nature of big business can be seen with China, allot of so called woke companies are afraid to speak I'll of the Chinese in Hong Kong as there are too much profits to be made.

Except that they're not useless when combined with something like a MBA. I'd argue that most degrees these days are pretty useless, but Gender studies fits the market in many counties. Not all, but many.
    I am aware that corporations have invested heavily in "reprogramming" for their workforce, but what we do not yet know is how successful they will be...if you look at the most obvious industries that we all have visability on, Feminism/Diversity agendas are failing in politics, failing in media, failing in Culture....

They're not failing. They overextended but any degree of caution will allow them to retain their positions, and corporations are not going to reel back the changes until the law follows suit. I don't see much movement in the law to generate an actual equal based society, with causes still promoting extra benefits for females in many areas, such as harassment.
    I think they have over played their hand, a lot of promises were made to corporations that they would see profits rise...for how long will those feminists be in demand...when you look at the political landscape across the West...it doesn't look too good for highly paid NGOs...

I've no idea. They'll likely stay in demand for the next decade. I don't see any push-back happening yet. Just lots of talk, but little actual movement.

Except that they're not useless when combined with something like a MBA. I'd argue that most degrees these days are pretty useless, but Gender studies fits the market in many counties. Not all, but many.

They're not failing. They overextended but any degree of caution will allow them to retain their positions, and corporations are not going to reel back the changes until the law follows suit. I don't see much movement in the law to generate an actual equal based society, with causes still promoting extra benefits for females in many areas, such as harassment.

I've no idea. They'll likely stay in demand for the next decade. I don't see any push-back happening yet. Just lots of talk, but little actual movement.

If they weren't useless they would be able to pay back the loans they took to get the degrees...mba's or no mba's, simple as that really!

Feminism is failing politically, most obviously with Hillary Clinton, closer to home Jo Swinson, it is also getting no traction here in Ireland, SF got a bit of a spanking, the Soc Dems are going no where.

Feminism is also failing Hollywood, the flops are starting to add up, and it remains to be seen how long studios will continue to keep shoving the narrative into movies where it don't belong....as we know, media is in turmoil there is no saving it...the issue is that once a creative institute or media outlet embraces this ideology it abandons creativity and balance, the very things that make them relevant.

Feminism also assumes that women want to work longer hours in mundane jobs as men do, that women will prioritise career ahead of family, but what Feminists haven't considered is that while men are fulfilled by providing for their families, woman are fulfilled by starting their own families, they are not fighting the patriarchy, they are fighting mother nature.

Did you ever see the voting patterns of the white woman in the US, married women are much more likely to vote conservative, single women are much more likely to vote Democrat....Hillary maintained that the husbands were coercing the wives into voting Conservative because feminism absolves a woman of responsibilities...it is fascinating, no wonder Obama, Chang and all the others are embracing Feminism, Feminism/Democrats assumes that women will continue to fall for the ideology if you just keep telling women how great and fantastic they all are...that assumes that women are idiots, and as I have pointed out across politics at least, Feminists have underestimated ordinary women!

I think you mean indoctrination :P Women on the feminist spectrum are some of the most emotionally unintelligent women I have ever met in my life.

If they weren't useless they would be able to pay back the loans they took to get the degrees...mba's or no mba's, simple as that really!

The same could be said for many degrees like Philosophy. It's not only Gender studies programs that are facing issues with gaining proper employment.

The loans and costs of US third level education has been rising for a long time. I know people with solid degrees who are still paying back loans a decade after they finished. It's never "as simple as that". There are more factors at play than it being how useless GS is, which i do agree it is, but I know managers in very good companies with GS modules as part of their primary degrees.
    Feminism is failing politically, most obviously with Hillary Clinton, closer to home Jo Swinson, it is also getting no traction here in Ireland, SF got a bit of a spanking, the Soc Dems are going no where.

You're talking about using Feminism as a campaign speech. Oh, I agree. It is a whole bit of nonsense. However, it's not a sign that feminism itself is failing.
    Feminism is also failing Hollywood, the flops are starting to add up, and it remains to be seen how long studios will continue to keep shoving the narrative into movies where it don't belong....as we know, media is in turmoil there is no saving it...the issue is that once a creative institute or media outlet embraces this ideology it abandons creativity and balance, the very things that make them relevant.

Woke or go broke. Yup. I'm aware. It's sheer stupidity. Take a genre, usually one with a male audience, make a crap production and then insult your audience because they didn't appreciate it. However, in areas such as love stories, they still tend to do pretty well. It's when they apply feminism to traditionally male audiences that things go badly wrong. But that's happening with movies where there is no SJW rubbish introduced too. Hollywood is showing a severe about of contempt for audiences with many of their productions

As for the media, that's more of a liberal left thing rather than primarily feminism. It's why the left and feminism are so often associated with each other.
    Feminism also assumes that women want to work longer hours in mundane jobs as men do, that women will prioritise career ahead of family, but what Feminists haven't considered is that while men are fulfilled by providing for their families, woman are fulfilled by starting their own families, they are not fighting the patriarchy, they are fighting mother nature.

Yup. And worse. I've posted many times on the hypocrisy of feminism, double standards, and bad logic.
    Did you ever see the voting patterns of the white woman in the US, married women are much more likely to vote conservative, single women are much more likely to vote Democrat....Hillary maintained that the husbands were coercing the wives into voting Conservative because feminism absolves a woman of responsibilities...it is fascinating, no wonder Obama, Chang and all the others are embracing Feminism, Feminism/Democrats assumes that women will continue to fall for the ideology if you just keep telling women how great and fantastic they all are...that assumes that women are idiots, and as I have pointed out across politics at least, Feminists have underestimated ordinary women!

Agreed. Feminism treats the average person like a child to be led around. It condescends and demeans people.

But it doesn't change what I said. Feminism itself is not losing ground, and it's going to keep the majority of it's gains. The reaction to Hollywood movies or feminist driven campaigns is simply a sign that they've overreached. They can take three steps back and merge back into society easily, while retaining serious influence on many people. They're still firmly established in US Academia, Psychology, and a host of other industries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭iptba

Irish Examiner editorial:
    Our View: General election 2020 - Elect more women and reject lies

[..]

Electioneering is divisive, but there’s one issue where consensus might be profitable. Women hold a record 35 seats in today’s Dáil.

This represents a paltry 22%, up from 15%, of seats. Rebalancing this discrimination may be one of the few things we all might agree on over the next month.
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/views/our-view-general-election-2020-elect-more-women-and-reject-lies-975520.html

There is already a 30% gender quota in place for parties. This will rise to 40% in a few years. So I'm not convinced male candidates should be discriminated against by voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

It doesn't matter if the woman is qualified just that she is a woman

iptba wrote: »
    Irish Examiner editorial:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/views/our-view-general-election-2020-elect-more-women-and-reject-lies-975520.html

There is already a 30% gender quota in place for parties. This will rise to 40% in a few years. So I'm not convinced male candidates should be discriminated against by voters.

The woke examiner can F right off, Ms Piggy is prime example of a vote for tokenism and the only thing she is a success at is opening up more ways for discriminatory practices/tokenism.

They can keep up the auld spiel and see how much of a difference it makes on the doorstep. People seem to be finally moving away from the BS, sick of all the ****e.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

My whole existence is a tale of sexism. If i was born a female i wouldn't be a failure like i am now, i would have had friends at school (female loners didn't exist), I would have had a boyfriend no matter how ugly and socially awkward i was. In regards to work I would probably still be poor but I would have a comfortable office job. Let's face it, it's the best era in human history to be female. Also if you are female people are usually nice to you and if you have mental problems people are more sympathetic to you whereas I honestly believe that society would gladly kill mentally ill low tier men if they could get away with it.

• Advertisement

My whole existence is a tale of sexism. If i was born a female i wouldn't be a failure like i am now, i would have had friends at school (female loners didn't exist), I would have had a boyfriend no matter how ugly and socially awkward i was. In regards to work I would probably still be poor but I would have a comfortable office job. Let's face it, it's the best era in human history to be female. Also if you are female people are usually nice to you and if you have mental problems people are more sympathetic to you whereas I honestly believe that society would gladly kill mentally ill low tier men if they could get away with it.

Your going to have to elaborate a little.

Advertisement