Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Exposure

Options
  • 03-03-2013 8:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭

Why do so many people I know choose to reveal so much about themselves on facebook. You'd think hot girls would be aware that people are looking them up, or is it that I just get lucky?

Some of the girls that I fancy seem mysterious until I look them up on facebook. It is then so much easier to know what makes them tick, or to play mind games with them, etc, etc. I therefore have an advantage over them, and this could potentially make them more susceptible to being bedded. With one girl, I realised that when I had a mutual friend with her, I could see way more stuff on her wall.

Are they really this stupid, to share such information with the whole world, that an employer or anyone could see? What's more; is that it seems to me as if it is a deliberate decision, because they would obviously have been warned by their friends and other people on facebook.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Mydayoff wrote: »
    Some of the girls that I fancy seem mysterious until I look them up on facebook. It is then so much easier to know what makes them tick, or to play mind games with them, etc, etc. I therefore have an advantage over them, and this could potentially make them more susceptible to being bedded.

You're a charmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Why do so many people I know choose to reveal so much about themselves on facebook. You'd think hot girls would be aware that people are looking them up, or is it that I just get lucky?

Some of the girls that I fancy seem mysterious until I look them up on facebook. It is then so much easier to know what makes them tick, or to play mind games with them, etc, etc. I therefore have an advantage over them, and this could potentially make them more susceptible to being bedded. With one girl, I realised that when I had a mutual friend with her, I could see way more stuff on her wall.

Are they really this stupid, to share such information with the whole world, that an employer or anyone could see? What's more; is that it seems to me as if it is a deliberate decision, because they would obviously have been warned by their friends and other people on facebook.

Indeed.
    This valentines day is going to hurt, knowing that a lot of the girls I fancy will be getting screwed. What will make it hurt even more is the true reminder that I'm alone. Rather than staying at home hurting, I'd better go out.
    Surely most of the girls out on Valentines night will be single and on the look out, and therefore I might stand a better chance? Will anyone else be hurt this valentines day too?

Oh....

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Most people don't sit around all day worrying about how some creeper will be able to manipulate them after discovering that they like Queen and play mafia wars.. The information that people reveal on facebook is usually the same information they would reveal in the first 5 minutes of conversation after meeting someone

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ithought you meant as in phone numbers, home addresses and so on.

The kind of thing you talk about is easy enough to findout without the aid of facebook.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Indeed.

Oh....

......And that's the last we see of the OP in this thread!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Indeed.

Oh....

Zing! Fr. Dougal does a quality Fr. Dowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Ithought you meant as in phone numbers, home addresses and so on.

The kind of thing you talk about is easy enough to findout without the aid of facebook.

You mean talk to them?

You fail stalker 101.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

According to Fr.dougal you dont seem to be successful using the information at at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Truncheon Rouge

Just a wee bit rapey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I was expecting a link to fanny and tits on facebook. True exposure.

This whole thread has been a crushing disappointment so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Grayson wrote: »
    You mean talk to them?

You fail stalker 101.

Talking is stalking? Sounds like a catholic catchphrase from the 50s.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Just a wee bit rapey.

Definite stalker vibe

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LadyofLucan

What info can you find on someone's Facebook page that makes it easier to bed them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Some of the girls that I fancy seem mysterious until I look them up on facebook. It is then so much easier to know what makes them tick, or to play mind games with them, etc, etc.

Mysterious ha ha ha-what is this thing called woman you speak of??! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I was shocked to find young jack likes chilled house music and shìt anoraks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

"Oh so I hear you "like" Brenda's Boutique on Main Street, Naas, studied in UCD, had a hangover last weekend and you once went to Santa Ponza with your friends where you took many photos...what say we take this conversation (dot dot dot) elsewhere, if you know what I mean" *raises eyebrow*.

:rolleyes: Oi oi oi.

"Oh so I hear you "like" Brenda's Boutique on Main Street, Naas, studied in UCD, had a hangover last weekend and you once went to Santa Ponza with your friends where you took many photos...what say we take this conversation (dot dot dot) elsewhere, if you know what I mean" *raises eyebrow*.

:rolleyes: Oi oi oi.

Ha ha made me proper laugh out loud there :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭Mydayoff

Grayson wrote: »
    You mean talk to them?

You fail stalker 101.

stalker 101?

stalker 101?

Shhh don't give him anything Grayson....god knows where it could lead!!:eek:

mewe wrote: »
    Shhh don't give him anything Grayson....god knows where it could lead!!:eek:

Could somebody address the point made in the thread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Could somebody address the point made in the thread?

You're planning on using the info to bed hot chicks? How? Gimme a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Just a wee bit rapey.
    Definite stalker vibe

Apt usernames :p

That's it. Thread terminated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Play To Kill

Thread reopened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

Some sort of hairy ape shít going on around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LadyofLucan

lol, not like the feedback your getting to your stalker tendencies??
    We're all dying to hear how you are going to use Facebook to help bed these not so mysterious anymore beauties....

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ArseLtd

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hedgehog21

I really would not like to know what goes on inside your head op.
    Very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

OP how's that sister of yours doing?! Still getting lamped out of it while you're trolling AH?!

Advertisement