Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to eat for final takeaway??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

JUST TELL US :mad: Its nearly ordering time
    It's what they call a calzone that hits the floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Them bungos'll kill you for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

hefferboi wrote: »

Are you that german one from operation transformation?

I have literally no idea what you're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Otis_taylor2

get the Singapore chow mein from new victoria on dublin 1 i think its about 7.20 or 7.50 for the dish...one of the best chow mein i've had. quite spicy though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Going all Chinese on this one, not my usual but will do for tonight.

Its all the things i like

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

dam you, I want some spare ribs now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Jesus that's pricey!! :eek:

Enjoy though, nom nom nom! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

Post up a photo of the receipt (or screencap if ordering it online).

EDIT: Be handy if I actually read the thread before posting, eh.

Post up a photo of the receipt (or screencap if ordering it online).

EDIT: Be handy if I actually read the thread before posting, eh.

Im glad im not getting pizza now with a pizza thief around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭BaneV26

Good luck with this! I'm also planning on giving up shit and going gym every day starting tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement

BaneV26 wrote: »
    Good luck with this! I'm also planning on giving up shit and going gym every day starting tomorrow. :)

Its all porridge oats, fruit, chicken, steak, fish, veg, brown pasta and rice and the protein shakes starting tomorrow. NO GREASE!!!

I'm so sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

I'm doing the exact same thing as you op , except i'm only spending a tenner on food :P Two kebab meals for a tenner isn't bad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Seriously you never had a bungo?:eek:

:mad:
    No and I really wanna know what it is now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Going all Chinese on this one, not my usual but will do for tonight.

Its all the things i like
    You're going out with a bang!! Enjoy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

i wouldn't order a chipper OP as it sounds that you are now half man/half chips, so it could be considered cannibalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

Has it came yet op ? Take a photo of this feast :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Anyway Christmas came and for the the last nearly 3 months or whatever it is I've eaten a takeaway everyday at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 a day with lunch in work and what not.

Jesus H Christ. A takeaway every day? I'm a fat fucker and I have a takeaway every 3 weeks. And that's just a bag of chips.

No word from the OP in over two hours. He's clearly choked on a Chicken Ball.

RIP, decent enough chap all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lachin

You cannot seriously eat that amount of food??? Your stomach will explode? And your arse defo will tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

No word from the OP in over two hours.

He's probably still eating!

• Advertisement

Merkin wrote: »
    He's probably still eating!

Yeah, I reckon when he was finished he thought:

"I must be mad only ordering one can of Coke, I'm phoning for another and sure I might as well get second servings while I'm at it".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

Yeah, I reckon when he was finished he thought:

"I must be mad only ordering one can of Coke, I'm phoning for another and sure I might as well get second servings while I'm at it".
    Thats what I was thinking. He must be struggling washing all that down with the one can of coke!

Say hes panned out now on the sofa with dinner plate still balanced on his belly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Half aromatic duck with plum sauce, spring rolls, noodles and chicken balls. Nomnomnomnom!

Well it was a feast indeed, I had a bottle of coke already, so the can was for emergency purposes only.

But **** me was i stuffed, managed all but a small bit of rice and a few chips, was a great feast. Honestly couldn't lift a finger after it.
    Awaiting the Monday morning dump now.

Porridge and fruit for breakfast earlier, and some chicken and rice made for lunch :)

Heres to some healthy living :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Well it was a feast indeed, I had a bottle of coke already, so the can was for emergency purposes only.

But **** me was i stuffed, managed all but a small bit of rice and a few chips, was a great feast. Honestly couldn't lift a finger after it.
    Awaiting the Monday morning dump now.

Porridge and fruit for breakfast earlier, and some chicken and rice made for lunch :)

Would you still partake of a healthy, low fat subway, or is it homemade fare from now on chunkybutt? :D

Lelantos wrote: »
    Would you still partake of a healthy, low fat subway, or is it homemade fare from now on chunkybutt? :D

haha no, no subway or anything, and i workl right beside the bastard in sandyford.

Home made all the way, save money, save the body :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You had room for breakfast! :eek:

I give it a week before you're down some alley way with a Kebab and Dr.Pepper, crying.

I give it a week before you're down some alley way with a Kebab and Dr.Pepper, crying.

LOL, Ahh Come on man just gimmie one hit of kebab please, or a line of garlic sauce Please!!!!

I'll keep you updated haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement