Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to eat for final takeaway??

Options
  • 03-03-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭

I was doing well before Christmas with my eating, loosing a lot of weight, hitting the gym and getting the weights on and building some decent muscle.

Anyway Christmas came and for the the last nearly 3 months or whatever it is I've eaten a takeaway everyday at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 a day with lunch in work and what not.

Long story short i'm a fat **** again, Tomorrow i get back into the routine i had before and try get the body back.

So tonight i'm going to have a giant takeaway seeing as its my last one.

What should i get?? Or Tell me what you would get?? If you knew its the last one you were getting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    I was doing well before Christmas with my eating, loosing a lot of weight, hitting the gym and getting the weights on and building some decent muscle.

Anyway Christmas came and for the the last nearly 3 months or whatever it is I've eaten a takeaway everyday at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 a day with lunch in work and what not.

Long story short i'm a fat **** again, Tomorrow i get back into the routine i had before and try get the body back.

What should i get?? Or Tell me what you would get??
    Something stogy like Chinese curry. That's what I am going to have. You'll be so stuffed after it. You won't want st again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Chinese from a restaurant that does take away instead of usual cheap local take away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,159 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

you're in dublin, so an italian chipper.
    The whole lot, burgers, battered sausages, breast of chicken, fish, and chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

You should get a chicken fried botulism, that will sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

I think I'll join you in this and then get my life sorted later. I say a Chinese would go down a treat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Vindaloo or Phall if you are in a brave mood.

You'll have your last crap filled takeaway and you'll start loosing weight with all the sweating from the sheer heat of it. Win-win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Chinese from a restaurant that does take away instead of usual cheap local take away.

I like that idea something Upmarket :pac: but everyone knows the restaurant take away is just the scraps off plates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

What should i get?? Or Tell me what you would get?? If you knew its the last one you were getting.

Just keep getting fat and die of some fat disease, the extra money you spend on fat food will be good for the economy, we can't afford pensions as it is so consider yourself a patriot. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Horse burgers, obviously...

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

isnt having a final take away going to make the diet not work? to much self restriction?

why not just have a take away anyway,but perhaps allow self something small now and again instead of outright banning it?
    the restriction is why most diets go tits up in the end.

• Advertisement

The Dagda wrote: »
    Horse burgers, obviously...

That's the only thing i wont be eating, i know its all ****e but i'm off the horse meat.

Theres a place that does Thai, Chinese, Italian, Indian etc etc ......

Was thinking one thing off each menu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Three pieces of KFC chicken, two large McDonald fries, a nine inch meat feast pizza from Pizza Hut, a double Aberdeen Angus burger from Burger King and three cans of coke ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

but everyone knows the restaurant take away is just the scraps off plates

Whats this now !?!

Scruffles wrote: »
    isnt having a final take away going to make the diet not work? to much self restriction?

why not just have a take away anyway,but perhaps allow self something small now and again instead of outright banning it?
    the restriction is why most diets go tits up in the end.

The only way i will stop is if i get rid altogether, if i have one now and again i'll crack, its not a diet really, just more so cutting down on the crap.

michellie wrote: »
    Whats this now !?!

Orderd ribs from a Chinese Restaurant nearby, opened up the tray to see ribs in mini bite size pieces i was like DA FUQ????

Was told they just cut up the bits from peoples leftovers on the plate and throw them in a box. INSIDE INFORMATION ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

If I were you:

Beef chow mein, portion of fried rice, and some curry sauce.
    And a portion of salt and chilli prawn or chicken wings... Depending on your preference...
    *drooooll*

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

2 or 3 takeaways a day? Fcuk me. How big are you?

Whatever you get, have a battered mars bar or five for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Pick up the Golden Pages OP, and go through every feckin one of them until you have to call an ambulance...oh,and some curry sauce.

2 or 3 takeaways a day? Fcuk me. How big are you?

Whatever you get, have a battered mars bar or five for dessert.

Oh yes, they do a €3 for a meal at lunchtime till home time :) , too hard to resist when its cheaper to buy a Batter Burger, Chips And A Can than a sandwich.

Sneaky one on the way home.

Then an oul pizza or Chinese at about 8-9.

I'm not a big person, but my belly is toooooo big

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Once or twice A DAY?? :eek: I actually love a lot of unhealthy food, don't eat it too much, but love takeaways. Even I would be sick to my stomach having it every day. I thought you were gonna say once or twice a week to which I was going to reply equally outraged lol :eek: :pac:

Fair play to you for giving it another go though. Best of luck with the dieting and losing weight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Oh yes, they do a €3 for a meal at lunchtime till home time :) , too hard to resist when its cheaper to buy a Batter Burger, Chips And A Can than a sandwich.

Result, where abouts in Dublin is that chipper?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

Just don't eat one, it's pathetic that you think you need to have one last disgusting takeaway. Just don't have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Conbhar wrote: »
    Three pieces of KFC chicken, two large McDonald fries, a nine inch meat feast pizza from Pizza Hut, a double Aberdeen Angus burger from Burger King and three cans of coke ftw!
    In this case does FTW stand for feed the world?

orestes wrote: »
    Result, where abouts in Dublin is that chipper?

The two down in stillorgan.

Just don't eat one, it's pathetic that you think you need to have one last disgusting takeaway. Just don't have one.

Thats just silly talk :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Go for Indian! Get a curry, onion bahji's(sp?) peshwari naan and a can of coke!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RealExpert

You could try "horse burgers" in the takeaway as they are fat free or maybe you should spend more time on your feet instead of sitting in front of the computer

RealExpert wrote: »
    You could try "horse burgers" in the takeaway as they are fat free or maybe you should spend more time on your feet instead of sitting in front of the computer

Its sunday FFS its my day of rest :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

Thats just silly talk :p

Fine, enjoy your heart attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Fine, enjoy your heart attack.

I don't like you

Advertisement