Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to eat for final takeaway??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Just don't eat one, it's pathetic that you think you need to have one last disgusting takeaway. Just don't have one.

What's pathetic about it ? Plenty of people quitting something have one last one to fix it in their minds that they are quitting. Works very well for lots of people.

Its pathetic that you call it pathetic tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

I've eaten a takeaway everyday at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 a day with lunch in work and what not

:eek: jesus man lay off 2-3 takeaways a day and you wont be so heavy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭pedanticpat

I don't like you

Maybe if you got to know me you'd like me better?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

:eek: jesus man lay off 2-3 takeaways a day and you wont be so heavy!!

Thats my plan :D And i'm going out with a bang :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RealExpert

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Its sunday FFS its my day of rest :rolleyes:
    Seems like you have too much time on your hands,nothing to do and all day to do it.
    On a more serious note if you are giving up the takeaway then dont order anything from it.

That will test your will power which I doubt you have any but I could be wrong time will tell.

• Advertisement

What's pathetic about it ? Plenty of people quitting something have one last one to fix it in their minds that they are quitting. Works very well for lots of people.

Its pathetic that you call it pathetic tbh.

Right, I'm having 3 takeaways everyday since Christmas. Time to stop, I'm pretty fat and unhealthy. Now is the time. Do you know what though, I'll have one more fatty feast first.

Mark my words, there'll be several 'one last feast' before this hits home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

RealExpert wrote: »
    You could try "horse burgers" in the takeaway as they are fat free or maybe you should spend more time on your feet instead of sitting in front of the computer

Said by someone in front of a computer no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

The Dagda wrote: »
    Horse burgers, obviously...

You can't get those anywhere anymore because of the fascist beef eaters.

SB2013 wrote: »
    You can't get those anywhere anymore because of the facist beef eaters.

Yeah, people who eat beef hate faces.

Right, I'm having 3 takeaways everyday since Christmas. Time to stop, I'm pretty fat and unhealthy. Now is the time. Do you know what though, I'll have one more fatty feast first.

You dont know me so, i'm not addicted to takeaway for **** sake, i'm giving up the crap food, its pretty easy really, i can stop with the click of a finger, its my choice to eat ****e.

But tonight before i stop eating it, i want to have a nice big load as i wont be eating it again. Giving up something i really enjoy

Whats wrong with that. It makes me happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Its all about setting a time to change. For the OP tomorrow is gonna be the start of his change and he's getting his head in order by making a point of having a last takeaway.

If it works for him whats it matter ? Who are you to call his approach at changing to a healthier diet pathetic ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Yeah, people who eat beef hate faces.

Why must you pick on him? He has no beef with you.

Steve O wrote: »
    Why must you pick on him? He has no beef with you.

Very nice pun for this thread, Well done good sir :D

You dont know me so, i'm not addicted to takeaway for **** sake, i'm giving up the crap food, its pretty easy really, i can stop with the click of a finger, its my choice to eat ****e.

But tonight before i stop eating it, i want to have a nice big load as i wont be eating it again.

Whats wrong with that. It makes me happy

Look, I hope it goes well for you, but to deny you're addiction to takeaway is worrying. The first step is admitting it.

Look, I hope it goes well for you, but to deny you're addiction to takeaway is worrying. The first step is admitting it.

Haha its just easier for me really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Mizzoni's! Specifically Tony's Amazing Deal...

16" pizza with 3 toppings, wedges, chicken wings, ciabatta garlic bread, 4 garlic mayo/bbq sauce and a 1.5l bottle of coke, all for 19.95

can't be beat!! :D although very difficult to eat alone... or with 2 people... possibly three... okay it's a meal for 4 :(

Wow, I really want Mizzoni's now... :pac:

Mizzoni's! Specifically Tony's Amazing Deal...

16" pizza with 3 toppings, wedges, chicken wings, ciabatta garlic bread, 4 garlic mayo/bbq sauce and a 1.5l bottle of coke, all for 19.95

can't be beat!! :D although very difficult to eat alone... or with 2 people... possibly three... okay it's a meal for 4 :'(

Wow, I really want Mizzoni's now... :L

I was thinking the MEGA WHEEL, next one up from the wagon wheel, ive gotten through a wagon wheel alone, maybe go out trying to the defeat the biggest pizza ive ever seen. But not the biggest fan of mizzoni unless im absolutely gee eyed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I ordered a pizza just now. A big one with olives, peppers and onions, and it's all for me! Can't wait to stuff my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Something BIG from each of your favourite takeaways, lots of cola and and some red wine for afterwards when you collapse in front of something good on TV :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

One last takeaway deserves the best from everywhere

Veggie Spring Roll from the Chinese
    Madras Fillet Beef from the Indian with Biriani Rice
    Side order of fries from Mickey D's
    A vast selection of fresh salads from Donnybrook Fair, which should be used for decoration purposes only
    Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Tesco
    Lashings of your favourite beer
    Middleton as a nightcap

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

Just go into Jimmy Chungs on Eden Quay and spend two hours ateing the place out of it.

They even have cake and an ice cream machine - go mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Get a bungo and chips. If yout local chipper does bungos that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Get a bungo and chips. If yout local chipper does bungos that is.
    What's a bungo?

Gee_G wrote: »
    What's a bungo?

Sounds Nice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

I was thinking the MEGA WHEEL, next one up from the wagon wheel, ive gotten through a wagon wheel alone, maybe go out trying to the defeat the biggest pizza ive ever seen. But not the biggest fan of mizzoni unless im absolutely gee eyed

My Mizzonis don't do megawheels :(

I'm not either but they're really good value and my near-empty pocket loves value!!

Haagen Dasz in Tesco for 3 quid atm!! ;)

What's a bungo?

Seriously you never had a bungo??:eek:

:mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Whenever I order from a chipper, I get a dinner box and a donner kebab with no garlic sauce. I do dip the chips from the dinner box into the kebab sauce. If I'm hungry, I'd get a quatar pounder as well.

Chinese, I usually just go for beef with black bean sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Are you that german one from operation transformation?

What's a bungo?

Seriously you never had a bungo?:eek:

• Advertisement

Seriously you never had a bungo?:eek:

JUST TELL US :mad: Its nearly ordering time

Advertisement