Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ketchup or red sauce?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Red Sauce
    FatherLen wrote: »
    it's heinz or nothing and if you don't put it in the fridge i hate you.

Heinz is watery ou'l shyte. And why would you put it in the fridge? It makes it cold! I don't want cold ketchup all over my hot chips!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

I remember being in the States and asking a waitress for " red sauce" for my burger and her looking at me wtf are you asking me for sir? I felt like an idiot after.

You are an idiot...

...for going to that STUPID, IGNORANT country. C'mere for a hug.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Red Sauce
    What do you mean by "red sauce"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I like to dip my chips in Hellman's tartar sauce. Yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Red Sauce
    I always thought Santy was just an Irish thing. Santa is way to USA for my liking. Another one that annoys me is people calling their mother "mum" or woe betide "mom". She's your Irish mammy for God's sake, and if you're shortening it to anything it should be Mam! I think hallmark have a lot to answer for especially with "mum".

I can deal with 'mum', mostly because I accept that we were once part of the UK and we share a great deal of our culture but 'mom' is inexcusable. F**king idiots see it on American TV and start using it. I actually find it a bit pathetic when people adopt culture from American media.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Red Sauce
    I can deal with 'mum', mostly because I accept that we were once part of the UK and we share a great deal of our culture but 'mom' is inexcusable. F**king idiots see it on American TV and start using it. I actually find it a bit pathetic when people adopt culture from American media.

Yup any irish person who says diapers needs a good slap.

It's ketchup anyone who says red sauce must be those weridoes who eat brown sauce which is one of the most vilest substances, like marmite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Red Sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Red Sauce
    Who the hell says red sauce? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement